FBI Raids Home OF Retired TX Couple Who attended JAN. 6 Capital Rally

A retired Texas couple said FBI agents busted through the gate of their rural home, threw flashbangs, handcuffed them, and trained lasers on them before searching their home for evidence connected to the Jan. 6 breach of the Capitol.

Lora DeWolfe and Darrel Kennemer, who live on seven acres near San Marcos, Texas, told The Epoch Times they attended the Jan. 6 rally at the Capitol but did nothing wrong. They believe the FBI mistakenly identified Kennemer as someone else.
The FBI didn’t arrest them, they said. Agents eventually produced a search warrant saying Kennemer was suspected of “assaulting, resisting or impeding” officers and “entering restricted building or grounds.”

Both said they went no further than the Capitol steps on Jan. 6 and did not harm anyone or damage anything. They said the allegation of assault was false, and the FBI kept showing Kennemer a blurry photo of a man who looked similar but wasn’t Kennemer.
“I vacillate between feeling mad and helpless,” DeWolfe said. “I was really sad. We just wanted an honest election.”
“They’re corrupt, and they’re trying to scare us,” Kennemer said, adding he feels the FBI targeted him for just being at the rally.
Their ordeal began when their gate alarm woke them up in the pre-dawn hours of June 22, DeWolfe said. At first, they thought a deer had tripped the alarm, but DeWolfe got up and saw a white car. Kennemer got his AR-15 rifle and went outside, not knowing what to expect, she said.

“I’m seeing one single white vehicle moving pretty fast, and I was thinking someone’s going to die,” Kennemer said.
FBI officers got out of the white vehicle and told Kennemer, who had his rifle up in the air, to drop h... (Read more)

FBI Raids Home of Retired Texas Couple Who Attended Jan. 6 Capitol Rally

Looking for something to describe the incident?......Stasi is the word you are looking for.
The crooked FBI is going to keep doing this to people without anything other than cell phone data.
The picture was being used as a decoy. The real reason they were there was because of the data they got from their cell phones.

They're just out going around acting like Gestapo. Harassing law-abiding citizens while supporting criminals.

I've noticed when i saw you ACTUAL CONSERVATIVE POLICIES and OFFICIAL CONSERVATIVE POSITIONS, you dodge and make up shit...

Can you tell me what legislation is being passed that calls for "non white spaces" ? I'll wait...

You showed no such thing.

You showed racist democrats - then I showed you racist democrats.

You lied that since those in the 40's were racist that made them "conservative," circular reasoning at best - flat out lying in reality.

And you, along with your filthy party - continue to be segregationists.

I'm talking about King.

Yes, Farrakhan killed Malcolm X as well - because Malcolm converted to Islam and rejected the racist hatred of the NoI - just as King rejected your racist hate.

Hatred is what those like you and Farrakhan feed on.
I like how you folks claim the FBI is corrupt because they issued a search warrant on some white folks.....just today yall are saying this...

But when the FBI ACTUALLY ASSASSINATED people like Fred Hampton and most likely did the same with MLK -- all of a sudden....no, it was Farrakhan who did it...cool...

Guess Farrakhan and you white racists have that lots in common.....but that aint new either...

I also find it funny you assume all black folks love Farrakhan....

Breonna Taylor

The FBI raided Breonna Taylor?

:eek:

Fucking Nazis.

giphy.gif

The Gestapo is going to harass every single of the 74 million Americans who voted for Donald Trump. Reich Minister Garland is dedicated to stomping out any dissention or opposition to the party.
Talking about Rump and concentration camps...

Trump told China's president that building concentration camps for millions of Uighur Muslims was 'exactly the right thing to do,' former adviser says​

I like how you folks claim the FBI is corrupt because they issued a search warrant on some white folks.....just today yall are saying this...

But when the FBI ACTUALLY ASSASSINATED people like Fred Hampton and most likely did the same with MLK -- all of a sudden....no, it was Farrakhan who did it...cool...

Guess Farrakhan and you white racists have that lots in common.....but that aint new either...

I also find it funny you assume all black folks love Farrakhan....

I figure most black fold detest Farrakhan, that only racist vermin like you embrace that shit.

You showed no such thing.

You showed racist democrats - then I showed you racist democrats.

You lied that since those in the 40's were racist that made them "conservative," circular reasoning at best - flat out lying in reality.

And you, along with your filthy party - continue to be segregationists.

Why is it you cant' refute anything I said?

Did Bob Jones argue for the right to racially segregate against students in Federal court, yes or no??

And were there biggest supporters Conservatives?? Yes or no

Bob Jones just regained their tax exempt status and issued an apology for being racist less than 15 or so years ago...

"The university didn’t admit any black students until 1971, 17 years after Brown vs. Board of Education. It then wouldn’t admit any students who were in a mixed-race marriage and created rules to prohibit students from interracial dating."

Do you know who supported Bob Jones during all of this?? It wasn't Democrats....
Ronald Reagan went to racist Bob Jones to win their approval..
George Bush went to racist Bob Jones to win their approval
And then when Bush Jr did the same....

"The fundamentalist Christian school had once been an obligatory stop for GOP conservatives running for president, attracting the likes of Ronald Reagan in 1980 to George W. Bush in 2000. But BJU’s policies banning interracial dating, which ended after Bush’s visit, and its branding of Catholicism by a former BJU president as a “satanic counterfeit,” along with a political disinterest by a later BJU president, made the campus less a routine campaign destination – until this year."

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/news/local/education/article45075714.html#storylink=cpy

I back up everything I say - and all yall do is run from it like a bitch....

^^ whining ^^

You let others do the killing for -- what you you, like a coward -- is celebrate the ideology that leads to it...you are a pussy....
The leftist mindset on full display...this is what happens when the courts won't let them kill babies anymore.

Well meeting the FBI with an AR-15, he was lucky a flashbang was the only bang he got.

I figure most black fold detest Farrakhan, that only racist vermin like you embrace that shit.
Which would you rather have.....have to drive a few miles over the border to get an abortion....or have to worry about the Democrat Gestapo kicking down your door because you showed up at a Trump rally?

Why is it you cant' refute anything I said?

Did Bob Jones argue for the right to racially segregate against students in Federal court, yes or no??

Who cares?

Straw man dismissed - next fallacy.

And were there biggest supporters Conservatives?? Yes or no

I neither know nor care.

Leading argument fallacy.

Bob Jones just regained their tax exempt status and issued an apology for being racist less than 15 or so years ago...

"The university didn’t admit any black students until 1971, 17 years after Brown vs. Board of Education. It then wouldn’t admit any students who were in a mixed-race marriage and created rules to prohibit students from interracial dating."

There are "traditional black colleges" who have never admitted a white student to this day.

Oh, but that's different because HATE WHITEY

Do you know who supported Bob Jones during all of this?? It wasn't Democrats....
Ronald Reagan went to racist Bob Jones to win their approval..

So did Bill Clinton

George Bush went to racist Bob Jones to win their approval
And then when Bush Jr did the same....

"The fundamentalist Christian school had once been an obligatory stop for GOP conservatives running for president, attracting the likes of Ronald Reagan in 1980 to George W. Bush in 2000. But BJU’s policies banning interracial dating, which ended after Bush’s visit, and its branding of Catholicism by a former BJU president as a “satanic counterfeit,” along with a political disinterest by a later BJU president, made the campus less a routine campaign destination – until this year."

Read more at: https://www.thestate.com/news/local/education/article45075714.html#storylink=cpy

I back up everything I say - and all yall do is run from it like a bitch....

No, you put up straw men and red herrings to blow smoke.

The discussion had nothing to do with Bob Jones University - you simply hope to obfuscate.

I figure you still can't refute a single thing I said -- and keep making up shit because you are getting your ass kicked by facts......

Why did King say this about Conservatives??

FRTy8pIXEAcd7gz.jpg

You don't know what the Cow Palace was do you?? I have to educate you morons again don't I?

That was the arena were the GOP held their 1964 Convention....MLK went there to speak to urge the GOP to adopt the Civil Rights Bill....you know, the bill you right-wingers try to take credit for now.....

"King had testified July 7, 1964, to try to influence a committee to draw up a platform that fully supported the new Civil Rights law. According to a Chronicle story, he said, “The current Negro revolt ... will be infinitesimal compared to the civil strife which would ensue if the enactment of the new civil rights bill receives the same kind of resistance imposed to the implementation of the (school) segregation decision.”

When MLK spoke, they rejected adopting that bill and nominated Goldwater who was famous for his opposition to the Civil Rights Act.....

That is why its fun to know history and see morons like you have to lie, make up shit and deflect from the fact that Conservatives were on the wrong side of it....

Who cares?

Straw man dismissed - next fallacy.

I neither know nor care.

Leading argument fallacy.

There are "traditional black colleges" who have never admitted a white student to this day.

Oh, but that's different because HATE WHITEY

So did Bill Clinton

No, you put up straw men and red herrings to blow smoke.

The discussion had nothing to do with Bob Jones University - you simply hope to obfuscate.
No, wrong......there are no traditional black colleges that never admitted white students, that is an OUTRIGHT LIE...this is why I have no respect for you lying ass morons....

The whole reason for the existence of HBCU's was because blacks were LARGELY PREVENTED BY LAW from attending other colleges.....and not much long before that -- it wasn't even legal for a black person to get any education..can you tell me when it was illegal for white folks to receive an education?? I'll wait...

Furthermore, HBCU's has NEVER had a policy of refusing to admit white students......EVER....you just flat out lied because you are too much of a coward to defend the Conservative record on Civil Rights...because you can't, without lying....

"Bluefield State College in West Virginia is an HBCU, but over 80% of its students are white. Additionally, at Xavier University of Louisiana, roughly 1 in 5 students aren't Black. The demographic breakdowns of students at HBCUs vary widely from school to school."

Forum List

Back