FBI policy of not targeting politicians within 90 days of an election

The policy not to go after politicians before an election within a 90 day window before an election, is a policy attempting to prevent the FBI from influencing elections in a partisan way, i. e. corruption.

So they did it 91 days before an election

:auiqs.jpg:
91?

They did it in 11 days to Hillary Clinton.

You minions short memories are amazing.

It can be argued that Democrats, the NSA, CIA, FBI, & DOJ have done more in the last 6 years to affect the outcome of US elections, to overthrow our govt, and undermine the integrity and trust in our elections and institutions than the Russians and Chinese.
The Chappaqua Blue Racer is CIA, not FBI.

Trump is the head of he GOP and support of him is their main goal. Of course the Democratic Party is going to oppose him and his minions.

So since you seem to have no problem with using armed up federal bureaucracies as that opposition, it's gonna be real interesting when it's our turn. Your game, your rules. We're playing now.

You will hate it.

President Trump is not the GOP..... to their disadvantage, but then the GOP has long been considered the STUPID Party and the DNC the EVIL PARTY.

TRUMP SAVED the GOP/Repunks...and they were too stupid to realize that.
So the party that yall claimed was responsible for getting half of Trump's campaign indicted/convicted, stole an election while leaving behind not a shred of proof, and now was able to make Trump's own FBI appointee sanction a raid on your cult leader's home - that party is the stupid party and Trump saved the other party?

Bawahahaha...that is maximum level cope

Conservatives in Congress were about to hold a press conference this morning to really tear into the Communist Nazi Democrats and the FBI ...but.....for some reason....they cancelled......sad.....

Maybe the Deep State got to them.....

Conservatives in Congress were about to hold a press conference this morning to really tear into the Communist Nazi Democrats and the FBI ...but.....for some reason....they cancelled......sad.....

Maybe the Deep State got to them.....

They were probably in the midst of trying to decide if some of them should have another Trump hearing about "the FBI thingy", not knowing, of course, what that thingy is yet

I think Liz Cheney is all tapped out on time to do it.

Last edited:
So the party that yall claimed was responsible for getting half of Trump's campaign indicted/convicted, stole an election while leaving behind not a shred of proof, and now was able to make Trump's own FBI appointee sanction a raid on your cult leader's home - that party is the stupid party and Trump saved the other party?

Bawahahaha...that is maximum level cope

what are YOU talking about?

They were probably in the midst of trying to decide if some of them should have another Trump hearing about "the FBI thing", not knowing, of course, what that thing is yet

I think Liz Cheney is all tapped out on time to do it.
No, they didn't have a way to spin the nuclear thing yet....but I am sure they will stick with

"Big deal, it's not like Trump had plans to the Death Star...now that would be bad"

Everything else will be passed off as no big deal...as is usually the case when Republicans get caught doing bullshit...

The policy not to go after politicians before an election within a 90 day window before an election, is a policy attempting to prevent the FBI from influencing elections in a partisan way, i. e. corruption.

Lol, so what is Trump running for in 91 days? Dog catcher?

FBI policy of not targeting politicians within 90 days of an election​

Translation...Hillary broke the law hundreds of times and the FBI didn't want to hurt her election chances so the FBI fabricated a FAKE policy to let her off the hook. Naturally this ahem, policy doesn't apply to Trump or Republicans.

He was impeached dumb ass. Twice. The GOP openly admitted they wouldn't find him guilty because they care more about their party than they do about the country.
Yea, that was the reason.

So since you seem to have no problem with using armed up federal bureaucracies as that opposition, it's gonna be real interesting when it's our turn. Your game, your rules. We're playing now.

You will hate it.
Don't be so silly.

Yea, that was the reason.
I suppose there could be some other reason why they admitted to refusing to find him guilty while still admitting he di it, but that is the reason they gave. That as well as many republican senators saying they didn't think he would do it again.

Garland is an open sewer.

Forum List

Back