FBI policy of not targeting politicians within 90 days of an election

Only because space aliens wanted Putin to have them

You see, Trump is from the planet Orange Crush and it is their directive to conquer planet earth.

But first, they must overcome Diaper boy.
I have no doubt that you actually believe that.

The policy not to go after politicians before an election within a 90 day window before an election, is a policy attempting to prevent the FBI from influencing elections in a partisan way, i. e. corruption.

So they did it 91 days before an election

:auiqs.jpg:
Trump isn't running for anything...at the moment. :)
Maybe prison librarian.

Trump isn't running for anything...at the moment. :)
Maybe prison librarian.
They don't want him in prison

Democrats swore they had enough on Trump with Putin to impeach him but did not

Then they swore that he would go to jail after he left office because of all his crimes

But he did not and is not.

No, it's just slinging endless amounts of poo to win elections.

Then they swore that he would go to jail after he left office because of all his crimes

He was impeached dumb ass. Twice. The GOP openly admitted they wouldn't find him guilty because they care more about their party than they do about the country.

The policy not to go after politicians before an election within a 90 day window before an election, is a policy attempting to prevent the FBI from influencing elections in a partisan way, i. e. corruption.

Is your blob running for an office?

This is different. He's progressed from trying to strongarm foreign leaders to fomenting insurrection to keep himself in power and now steals classified documents that weren't for his eyes??? How long you gonna keep defending this man?...wait, don't answer that. I already know it.

I don't want to hear another word about Hillary's emails or her servers.
You lost those legs to stand on. :)

Presidents don't go to prison bro......presidents are essentially above the law...so relax.....your Daddy will be fine....which is what makes his whining even more pathetic.....

You are wrong and corrected. Trump is very actively campaigning for countless Republicans for the midterms. :talk2hand:
but the announcement still falls in line with DOJ guidelines...so are you upset that the DOJ is following their own guidelines?

The timing — before Trump announced his candidacy and months out from the midterms — appears to be in line with the Department of Justice standard of not taking overt investigative steps that could be perceived as politically motivated within 90 days of an election.

If this was announced 6 months ago, you morons would still be whining..all yall do is whine..and you are whining on behalf of a dude who doesn't give a fuck about you....

Trump is not running for anything. That rule does not apply.

President Trump is not the GOP..... to their disadvantage, but then the GOP has long been considered the STUPID Party and the DNC the EVIL PARTY.

TRUMP SAVED the GOP/Repunks...and they were too stupid to realize that.

What office is Trump running for in Nov of 2022?

but the announcement still falls in line with DOJ guidelines...so are you upset that the DOJ is following their own guidelines?

The timing — before Trump announced his candidacy and months out from the midterms — appears to be in line with the Department of Justice standard of not taking overt investigative steps that could be perceived as politically motivated within 90 days of an election.

If this was announced 6 months ago, you morons would still be whining..all yall do is whine..and you are whining on behalf of a dude who doesn't give a fuck about you....
Everyone is laughing at your lack of math and thinking skills. :itsok:

Forum List

Back