FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

What secrets?
They're secret Already the moron gave secret info about Israel to his good friend Putin
Trump concealed face to face meetings with putin from sr officials
So what! He's the president and can conduct business with foreign leaders as he sees fit
If it were the Surrender monkey doing the same thing, it would be classified under NATIONAL SECURITY!

Only time someone who will do that stupid is Trump.

Why would you conduct a foreign business representing US without your advisors?
He doesn’t even speak Russian.
He didn't bring Coulter and Hannity??

I just heard he brought Tucker with him.

Did you read your link or you just look at it which paragraph that suits your liking?

1. Your Uranium One conspiracy only exists in Hannity clown shows.

2. It doesn’t exist in any other segments or news of Fox. Only in Hannity.

3. Other segments or other Fox news blasted your Uranium One.

4. If it’s real. Are you saying Trump is inept ( well he is ) to launch an investigation against Hillary?

Please STOP LYING.

You Lie. Evidence exists. Links have been posted. Your 'Nuh-uh' doesn't change that.

The continued claims that TRUMP has not launched any investigations means Hillary did nothing are getting more and more insane. If you have not noticed, the evidence that the leadership in the DOJ, NIA, CIA, and FBI were / are corrupt as hell, gave Hillary a pass, and went illegally after Trump is coming out more and more each day.

Trump Inept? He beat Hillary...not to mention he is the President, not US AG, genius.

Please stop spewing spin / BS as if they were fact when for more than 2 years Dems and snowflakes have been launching false allegations and only exposing evidence of the Democrats' / Conspirators' crimes.

Too late for that story line. There is a cocktail of evidence already proven. You can piss all over yourself now.
You're the ones who pissed on yourselves
when Trump won. Now two tears later you still can't wash it off.
Fucking hilarious.

This is very funny.

Two years later. Trump proved himself unfit to be POTUS.

Last week he tweeted...... Obama’s mansion has 10 foot wall to stop illegal
alien coming in to his mansion.

Just think and imagine....... Who the hell does these kind of retardation?

Too late for that story line. There is a cocktail of evidence already proven. You can piss all over yourself now.
There is zero evidence against Trump and a host of evidence of crimes by Democrats. Every time snowflakes claim the opposite and I challenge them to present their evidence, all I ever get is personal attacks and distractions. If you have any, don't be like every other snowflake - present it.

So far every evidence you supplied comes directly from Hannity.
LMAO..

This is very funny.

Two years later. Trump proved himself unfit to be POTUS.

Last week he tweeted...... Obama’s mansion has 10 foot wall to stop illegal
alien coming in to his mansion.

Just think and imagine....... Who the hell does these kind of retardation?
I love how Democrats continue to claim their intelligence is vastly superior to Conservatives; yet, for 2 years they have not been smart enough to realize Trump has been amusing himself - and us , knowing they hang on his every word / Tweet, by saying / Tweeting things he KNOWS is going to drive them bat-shit, howl-at-the-moon crazy.

It never gets old. I know I love watching it - the best 'reality TV' I have ever seen.

Bwuhahahahaha......

[So far every evidence you supplied comes directly from Hannity.
LMAO..
ACTUALLY, you are a LIAR, and that's the easiest thing to prove ever. All one has to do is look at my posts, see all the links. CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times, etc....But hey, if lying your ass off in the most obvious way is what you need to do to keep a firm grasp on your delusions and hate, go for it.

and the pos republicans support the traitor?? Let them all do what Hitler did

Cold War is over, why would we want to invade Russia? Are you insane?

Nobody wants to invade Russia. But kissing Putin, siding with Putin against his own head intelligence that he hired. Is a fucking bad idea.
Right there showed you that Trump is acting like a foreign agent.

That is what Hitler did. He invaded Russia. Are you insane?

George Bush put military forces in the Black Sea to support people fighting the Russians. Bill Clinton expanded NATO to include fucking Estonia! Hillary Clinton wanted, if she was elected, to order a no fly zone against Russian planes, ie to have them shot down it they entered the zone.

Watching our actions since the end of the Cold War, it looks like there are a lot of people, on both sides of the aisle that want war with Russia.

At best, millions would die. AT BEST.

Do you honestly believe by licking Putin boots will stop any war?

Do you honestly believe by being Putin puppy will make Putin stop invading our democracy?

But your Boi is showing lots of moves that benefits Putin.

I think NOT sending US military forces in support of people in a war with Russia, could stop a war.

I think NOT expanding NATO to include fucking Estonia could stop a war.

I think NOT engaging in air to air battles with the Russians, could stop a war.

That you would characterize that list as "licking Putin's boots" shows that you are indeed, a fucking warmonger.

You would plunge this nation into a war, for partisan political purposes.

There is not a level of Hell deep enough, for someone like you.

Dude. Trump demonstrated many many times how he lick Putin boots. I’m not a warmonger. I’m just telling you the reality that Trump is lousy moron a Putin puppy.

Trump was presented with evidence that your lover Putin invaded my country’s democracy.
Trump blasted just about every one in public even those people who works directly for him. EXCEPT Putin.
EXCEPT never stop admiring a murderer leader.

FBI taking sides in an election?

They were investigating Clinton over a private e-mail server (which turned out to be nothing) and made that public...at the most opportune times for Trump

At the same time they had an ongoing investigation into Russian contacts with members of the Trump campaign and said....nothing

Which side does it look like they took?

They investigated and found that Hillary had committed crimes. And then the final report was edited, to give her a pass on that, and no one said boo about it.

That right there was evidence of the Deep State being corrupt criminals right there.

That they launched an investigation based on shit they knew was shit, in order to prevent the democratic process, is closer to Treason.

Do you know what’s funny Correl?

1. After 2 years Trump and his corrupted administration has not launch any investigation against Hillary. Why is that?

2. Several of Trump senior staff either in jail, plead guilty, resignations from ethical violations.

Lock these people up. Start with Trump and his family.

1. You want my speculation? Trump made an ill conceived and pathetic attempt at reconciliation, possibly on bad advice.

2. Because witch hunts always find witches. Also, see number one. So much for reconciliation.

3. Also, thanks for demonstrating the witch hunt mentality.

You can ask the AG nominee Barr. He just said that on going Mueller investigations. There are no witch hunt

Btw as always you never answer my questions. Always deflections.

Why the fuck would I take his word, over the evidence of my own senses?

What senses? Do you have one?

You are a believer of conspiracies. That is so funny.

A growing number of DEMOCRATS / LEFTIST MEDIA say President Trump has opened himself up to a charge of obstruction of justice this week when he said “this Russia thing with Trump” was on his mind when he fired FBI Director James Comey.

There, I fixed it for you.

Democrats / snowflakes continue to refuse to accept several facts:
1) The President of the United States has the authority to fire the Director of the FBI.
-- Since his firing there has been more than enough evidence of corruption / misconduct / criminal activity to justify his firing.

2) Deputy US AG Rod Rosenstein made the case for firing Comey to the President.

Democrats, Liberals, the propaganda-pushing leftist media, and snowflakes ripped the 'goal posts' up long ago and have been desperately moving them all over the field trying to find and / or manufacture any crime against the President ... and have failed miserable to do so.

And since the firing of Comey. He got Mueller instead.

Trump closest advisors are in jail or currently indicted.
Even Steve Bannon told you it’s one of the worst political blunder in modern political history.

I have no idea what you are talking about other than the fact that you are trying to derail this thread. Start a thread on that subject if you think it's worthwhile but don't troll here or you will be reported

Of course you have "no idea" because this Trump/Rooskie witch-hunt is being used to deflect attention away from the REAL Russian collusion that allowed Russia to procure 20 percent of America's uranium and the kick back program that greased the skids. The heads of certain intel agencies got their palms greased as well. It's germane to the topic.....you are just pissed that yet another factor is put into the equation. "Report" away, little troll.......you are not changing hearts and minds here, dipshit.

Directly from Alex Jones propaganda. Don’t worry they will liquidate his assets this year or next year to stop him from spreading conspiracies.

Nice to see our lib friends openly admitting that they support government oppression and censorship.

I remember the old days when libs would lie about that. We all knew they were lying, but they never broke character.

No I don’t but spreading conspiracies are bad for your health.

And it’s very nice to know that you believe a real fake news.

I’m sure 100% you also believed that Sandy hook massacre was a hoax created by actors accordingly Alex Jones and Dale Smith.

Now I know how fucking low you are.

Sounds like you just threatened or implied that you would support violence against Alex Jones.

I don’t support violence but people that spread conspiracies to make money is not in my blood.
But people like you that support conspiracies is like a cancer in our society.

I’m glad all the major media banned Alex Jones. He is currently sued by sandy hook massacre victims to consfiscate his properties.

[So far every evidence you supplied comes directly from Hannity.
LMAO..
ACTUALLY, you are a LIAR, and that's the easiest thing to prove ever. All one has to do is look at my posts, see all the links. CNN, MSNBC, the NY Times, etc....But hey, if lying your ass off in the most obvious way is what you need to do to keep a firm grasp on your delusions and hate, go for it.

What lie did I post?

If I have to grade if who post the most lies in this site?

You are Number 1.

There is zero evidence against Trump and a host of evidence of crimes by Democrats. Every time snowflakes claim the opposite and I challenge them to present their evidence, all I ever get is personal attacks and distractions. If you have any, don't be like every other snowflake - present it.

LMAO..
The ABNORMALS NEW buzzword....used to be RUSH, they have now moved on to HANNITY....apparently Hannity is the new tichular head of the republicans!.....ROTFLMFAO

The FBI did not stage a coup, ya fucking moron. :cuckoo:

You conspiracy freaks are fucking nuts.

The sure tried though, didn't they traitor?

It was an attempted coup. Still treason.
Nope. And your delusions are worthless.

You deny that the FSB tried to remove Trump? The FSB that openly rigged the 2016 election on behalf of Hillary Clinton, including using foreign intelligence assets to obtain fabricated slander from Russia to not only corrupt the election, but also to perjure themselves getting a FISA warrant to spy on the President?

{

(CNN)In the chaotic aftermath at the FBI following Director James Comey's firing, a half-dozen senior FBI officials huddled to set in motion the momentous move to open an investigation into President Donald Trump that included trying to understand why he was acting in ways that seemed to benefit Russia.
}

That is treason and an attempted coup.

Everyone who was involved should be executed.
There is no such thing as a FISA warrant to spy on Trump. It was used to spy on Russians. You're a friggin liar.

I know you are a BIG liar. Please provide a link where KGB paid Hillary $140 millions

After researching, THE TRUTH IS Hillary (and Bill) sold Out her country, engaged in Influence Peddling, and voted to sell Uranium One for personal profit, receiving MILLIONS from multiple sources, TO INCLUDE THE RUSSIANS. The fact that ALL of the money did not come from the Russians does not change the fact that she was PAID for her vote / was paid to recommend the sale of Uranium One to the Russians.

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

2006:
Uranium One: Mr. Giustra donates $31.3 million to the Clinton Foundation.

2008-2010:
Uranium One and former UrAsia investors make $8.65 million in donations to the Clinton Foundation. Uranium One investors stand to profit on a Rosatom deal.

2010-2011:
Investors give millions more in donations to the Clinton Foundation.

June 29, 2010:
Bill Clinton is paid $500,000 for a speech in Moscow by a Russian investment bank with ties to the Kremlin that assigned a buy rating to Uranium One stock

Uranium One informant makes Clinton allegations to Congress

Of course that has little to do with the fact that Strzok's texts exposed the FBI's 'Leak Strategy', that McCabe has already been recommended by the US IG for indictment but Rosenstein and the DOJ has refused to do so, and that Baker is investigated for participating in the Leaks!

Exactly what I’m talking about.

Did you read your link or you just look at it which paragraph that suits your liking?

1. Your Uranium One conspiracy only exists in Hannity clown shows.

2. It doesn’t exist in any other segments or news of Fox. Only in Hannity.

3. Other segments or other Fox news blasted your Uranium One.

4. If it’s real. Are you saying Trump is inept ( well he is ) to launch an investigation against Hillary?

Please STOP LYING.
They can't. It's all they ever had to work with. They no longer, if they ever did, deal in the truth. Which is why Trump, all his hood rats, and his base are drowning in their own bucket of shit. The law has them dead to right, and there is absolutely nothing they can do about it. At this point, no matter what they say, the law will educate them on reality. They know it, and so does the rest of the world. What they say is irrelevant now.

"On November 9, 2016, just a few minutes after Donald Trump was elected president of the United States, a man named Vyacheslav Nikonov approached a microphone in the Russian State Duma (their equivalent of the US House of Representatives) and made a very unusual statement.

“Dear friends, respected colleagues!” Nikonov said. “Three minutes ago, Hillary Clinton admitted her defeat in US presidential elections, and a second ago Trump started his speech as an elected president of the United States of America, and I congratulate you on this.”

Nikonov is a leader in the pro-Putin United Russia Party and, incidentally, the grandson of Vyacheslav Molotov — after whom the “Molotov cocktail” was named. His announcement that day was a clear signal that Trump’s victory was, in fact, a victory for Putin’s Russia.

Longtime journalist Craig Unger opens his new book, House of Trump, House of Putin, with this anecdote."

Trump’s ties to the Russian mafia go back 3 decades

Here are 18 reasons Trump could be a Russian asset
Republicans don't care. They are too stupid and or evil to care it this point. The election was about Nationalism/ racism, which is what they wanted. Period! They want an authoritarian dictator who will trash the Constitution and the rule of law, to put an end to our demographic change. That is what they want. And until we as a country admit that, then and only then will we be begin the steps to get our country back.

It's hard to believe that two such robust democracies, long seen by the rest of the world as beacons of stability, have dissolved into such bitter civic dysfunction and seem unmoored from their previous governing realities.

The political self-recrimination is a far cry from the days when President Franklin Roosevelt and Prime Minister Winston Churchill and President Ronald Reagan and Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher bonded to face down totalitarian threats to Western, liberal democracy.

Now the threat to the political solidity of the West is coming partly from the inside, from a fractured political consensus that makes it impossible to address vital questions like Britain's relations with Europe and immigration in the US.

Supporters of Trump in the US and Brexit in Britain see their revolts as uprisings against distant or unaccountable leaders who no longer represent them or share their values. But the disruption that some see as a reinvention of democracy is viewed by skeptics as deeply corrosive to the international political architecture that has prevailed for over 70 years.

The meltdown in Britain has some foreign investors wanting to know if Britain has "lost its mind," said Tina Fordham, chief global political analyst for Citigroup.

"Even though ... I've been writing about magical thinking in politics and anticipating all of this -- I too am astonished that reason is not prevailing," Fordham said...

attachment.php

There are few things that President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia desires more than the weakening of NATO, the military alliance among the United States, Europe and Canada that has deterred Soviet and Russian aggression for 70 years.

President Trump suggested a move tantamount to destroying NATO: the withdrawal of the United States.

Trump Discussed Pulling U.S. From NATO, Aides Say Amid New Concerns Over Russia

Russia Investigation

Rudy Bombshell: Trump’s Lawyer Sorta Kinda Admits Putin Ran His Campaign

January 17, 2019 10:27 am
t-Trump-Guiliani-Vs-Mueller.jpg

“I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or people in the campaign,”
Giuliani said in a stunning interview.
:cuckoo:
What happened to the Republicans on this thread? No more stomach to defend the indefensible? Lol! What a bunch of losers. Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion by Trump campaign

LMAO..
The ABNORMALS NEW buzzword....used to be RUSH, they have now moved on to HANNITY....apparently Hannity is the new tichular head of the republicans!.....ROTFLMFAO
Actually it's coming from Rudy. Rudy Giuliani: I never said there was no collusion by Trump campaign

The indictments of which you speak
Trump closest advisors are in jail or currently indicted.
Even Steve Bannon told you it’s one of the worst political blunder in modern political history.
The indictments of which you speak have nothing to do with the President.

They have zero to do / offer zero evidence to support the false claims of illegal Russian collusion involving Trump.

They are indictments / convictions resulting from the investigation itself.

Several have been identified as 'Perjury Traps' - prosecutorial 'tricks'

The US IG found evidence against the FBI proving they changed witness testimony after the fact and charged persons associated with Trump for lying to the FBI yet CHOSE to NOT indict those associated with Hillary Clinton for doing the same thing.

Evidence shows that the FBI got pissed at Trump for firing their Director and illegally began a counter-intelligence operation against the President of the United States

Evidence shows Hillary Clinton paid Trump-Hating foreign spy Steele - who was working for the FBI - and Russians for their help in trying to sin the election, selling her Russian-authored propaganda that has never been verified.

Evidence shows the Obama administration - his Cabinet...his DOJ, NIA, CAI, & FBI leaders all collaborated in the Conspiracy and used the dossier to con both the Intel community, Congress, and the FISA courts. DOJ's Ohr testified under oath about how the FBI's Strzok, NIA Director Clapper, and CIA Director Brennan used the dossier to write an Intel Community Assessment (ICA) & Intel Community Report (ICR) based on the dossier and passed it off as 'legitimate Intel', which it was not. Brennan briefed Congress on the ICR - lying to them by claiming it was legitimate Intel instead of telling them it was based on the unverified Russian-authored dossier in order to successfully get Congress to agree to start an investigation and to appoint Co-Conspirator Mueller as Special Counsel. The FBI, meanwhile, lied to the FISA courts, using the dossier in the same illegal way to illegally obtain warrants against the Trump team.

All of this is documented fact, the evidence having been posted dozens of times now, which snowflakes know very well.

ALL of the existing evidence regarding illegal activity in this case has been proven to have been by the Democrats, especially the corrupt FBI.

EXPOSED /CONFIRMED:

Hillary: Lying to Congress, Obstruction, Espionage, FOIA Violations, Fed Records Act Violations, Mishandling classified, illegal destruction of classified

Clapper:
Perjury, Conspiracy

Brennan:
Perjury, Conspiracy

Rosenstein:
Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy

Lynch:
Obstruction, Conspiracy

Comey:
Perjury, Obstruction, Espionage, Conspiracy (FIRED)

McCabe:
Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy, Espionage (FIRED / recommended for indictment)

Strzok:
Obstruction, Conspiracy (FIRED)

Baker:
Obstruction, Perjury, Conspiracy (Under Investigation)

So far, with all of this crime being committed by his Cabinet, Democrats have been able to successfully avoid allowing Obama's name to be brought up....

Barry colluded with Medvedev and Putin in 2012.

Barry followed through with his promise to be more flexible in 2014, giving Putin uranium, Crimea, TS data, and 2 years of unchallenged 'pillaging' (interference / hacking / etc)

In 2016, while his administration was operating a counter-intelligence op / investigation on Trump and all this crime was going on, we are supposed to believe Barry was oblivious to it all....except that Strzok wrote in he texts that Obama wanted to be kept abreast of what was going on.

The evidence has come out, enough to prove the Obama administration was the most corrupt in US history, and this scandal is the biggest in US history.

This was about as good as it gets admitting that Trump and his hood rats committed a conspiracy. FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

And where is the Right? :auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg: No collusion, no collusion, no collusion! Except it's a conspiracy.
You have to have a PHD is spin. 'FEARED Trump.....'

The evidence has exposed the FBI's illegal investigation / Conspiracy and that no illegal collusion between Russia and Trump ever happened.

New Topics

Forum List

Back