FBI opened investigation Feared Trump secretly working for Russians

No, you didn't. You played games.

You were afraid to answer a simple, but serious question. So you played games.
Liar. I answered your question.

Q: you prepared to deal with the blow back?

A: blow back can mean foot stomping. No one cares about that.

If you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

Your first reflex was to dodge and deflect and deny, for days.

YOu never considered it. YOu have no ability to imagine that anyone who opposes you, is a real person.
Poor baby, bless your heart.

giphy.gif

f you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

YOu never considered it. YOu have no ability to imagine that anyone who opposes you, is a real person.
LOLOLOLOL

Oh noooo's, the retard is now retreating to his "repeat mode," where all he does is copy & paste his previous post. Typos and all.

Whatever shall I do?

I know .... laugh at him.

1348488761322-smiley_rofl.gif

At any rate, the thread is about Trump working for Russia. You want to talk about that or is it your goal to derail this thread until a mod shuts it down?

No, this thread is about the FBI, abusing it's power to open a criminal investigation based on policy differences with the duly elected President.

If their investigation, or should I say, "investigation" results in removing Trump from office, it will be nothing short of a soft coup.

If you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

You have fallen into Faux's trap. Is favorite trick is to get you arguing about some trivial point to divert you away from what's really important, then then he will pound you on that point for weeks or even years.

I called him on it from the first. I asked a question he had never considered, so he started playing asshole games to distract from the fact that he had no answer.

These assholes want a coup. But they never consider what it will mean for this nation, if it is demonstrated the democracy is not going to be allowed to work for middle class and working class whites.
LOL

No worries. You shake your cane at the sky -- we'll laugh at you.

giphy.gif
Not to my face you won't. Tough guy.
Ooooh ... a threat.

Now I definitely know you're trying to get a mod to shut this down.

There was no threat there. Just noting that you talk really tough online, but I know you would never be so personally offensive in person.

That is what type of person you are.

Shut up pussy. These are just words.

Yet, when I meet libs in person, they never use such words.

Do you think that I am so personable, that in person, I just encourage politeness from liberals, who otherwise, would be so angry because of the supposed "Racism" of my polices or some other bullshit?

Or maybe, just maybe, liberals, when face to face with someone, just choose to be less of assholes, then when they are online?

Because of cowardice.

Liar. I answered your question.

Q: you prepared to deal with the blow back?

A: blow back can mean foot stomping. No one cares about that.

NOw, not so much.

giphy.gif

f you had answered, that, when I first asked you the question, I would have taken your response seriously.

NOw, not so much.

LOLOLOLOL

Oh noooo's, the retard is now retreating to his "repeat mode," where all he does is copy & paste his previous post. Typos and all.

Whatever shall I do?

At any rate, the thread is about Trump working for Russia. You want to talk about that or is it your goal to derail this thread until a mod shuts it down?

No, this thread is about the FBI, abusing it's power to open a criminal investigation based on policy differences with the duly elected President.

If their investigation, or should I say, "investigation" results in removing Trump from office, it will be nothing short of a soft coup.
Nope, that's your delusion, which is not reality, which is not what this thread is about.

IMG_3053-ANIMATION_large.gif

NOw, not so much.

giphy.gif

NOw, not so much.

LOLOLOLOL

Whatever shall I do?

Nope, that's your delusion, which is not reality, which is not what this thread is about.

The President of the United States is not a Russian Agent. That is YOUR delusion.

And this thread is about how fucked up you people are.

You have fallen into Faux's trap. Is favorite trick is to get you arguing about some trivial point to divert you away from what's really important, then then he will pound you on that point for weeks or even years.

I called him on it from the first. I asked a question he had never considered, so he started playing asshole games to distract from the fact that he had no answer.

These assholes want a coup. But they never consider what it will mean for this nation, if it is demonstrated the democracy is not going to be allowed to work for middle class and working class whites.
LOL

giphy.gif
Ooooh ... a threat.

There was no threat there. Just noting that you talk really tough online, but I know you would never be so personally offensive in person.

That means you want me to tell you to your face, which is a threat. Why do you keep running from your own words rather than discuss the thread topic?

giphy.gif

NOw, not so much.

LOLOLOLOL

Whatever shall I do?

The President of the United States is not a Russian Agent. That is YOUR delusion.

Who said he's a Russian agent? Just that he's working in the best interest of the Kremlin.

LOL

giphy.gif
Ooooh ... a threat.

That means you want me to tell you to your face, which is a threat. Why do you keep running from your own words rather than discuss the thread topic?

Quote me where I say that I want you to talk to you face to face.

Or admit that you are just talking more shit. Cause that is what you do.

NOw, not so much.

LOLOLOLOL

Whatever shall I do?

Who said he's a Russian agent? Just that he's working in the best interest of the Kremlin.

The exact limits of your delusion are more something you should discuss with your therapist.

None of US care.

LOL

giphy.gif
Ooooh ... a threat.

Who else said I wouldn't say that to their face?? :dunno:

No worries, Sport. Keep shaking your cane...

giphy.gif

At any rate, your threats aside ...

All signs point the same way: Vladimir Putin has compromising information on Donald Trump

LOLOLOLOL

Whatever shall I do?

The exact limits of your delusion are more something you should discuss with your therapist.

None of US care.
giphy.gif

LOLOL

Ooooh ... a threat.

giphy.gif

All signs point the same way: Vladimir Putin has compromising information on Donald Trump

Your utter inability to support your claim about what I said, shows you to be a liar.

Ooooh ... a threat.

giphy.gif

Your utter inability to support your claim about what I said, shows you to be a liar.
LOL

No worries, you keep running from the thread topic.

:scared1:

:dance:

giphy.gif

LOL

SAID THE LIAR.

giphy.gif

LOL

SAID THE LIAR.
LOLOL

I see we're done here as you flatly refuse to talk about the thread topic.

President Trump went to 'extraordinary lengths' to hide details of Putin meetings, report says

g'head ... you have the graving to have the last word -- so have at it.
icon_rolleyes.gif

Ooooh ... a threat.

giphy.gif

If it were this odd event or that odd event...that would be one thing...but it's an unrelenting drumbeat with Putin always in the middle of it

Forum List

Back