FBI lost General Flynn records

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

Trump considering 'full pardon' for Michael Flynn after FBI 'lost' records
He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.
Why did the FBI destroy Flynns records?

the Deep State must have something to hide
Who said the records were destroyed?
Sidney Powell

For months, Powell has insisted that the original draft of the FBI’s notes from its interview with Flynn has gone missing. In one September 2019 filing, Powell asked the judge to help produce “the original draft of Mr. Flynn’s 302 and 1A file, and any FBI document that identifies everyone who had possession of it.””
The original draft? Why would anyone keep drafts?
Drafts are part of the evidence trail

He will probably pardon, thinking it a good technicality. Multi page confessions signed by ignorant defendants, co-signed by their very competent and experienced lawyers and presented to the courts without complaint by defendants professing their guilt mean very little these days. If you're part of the chosen few, you can probably mount up with mafia Don trump for target practice down 5th avenue.

Sidney Powell

For months, Powell has insisted that the original draft of the FBI’s notes from its interview with Flynn has gone missing. In one September 2019 filing, Powell asked the judge to help produce “the original draft of Mr. Flynn’s 302 and 1A file, and any FBI document that identifies everyone who had possession of it.””

Sounds like nonsense to me. A draft of an official document is a draft for a reason. Because it’s not official.

Sydney Powell is just throwing the spaghetti at the wall.

Sidney Powell

Sounds like nonsense to me. A draft of an official document is a draft for a reason. Because it’s not official.
Yet agent keep their notes for future reference

Sidney Powell

Sure. But those aren’t draft, notes, are they?

Tell me what use the draft has in the trial. Go on. What’s so important about it.

So after destroying his life & the life of his family (and many others also), the FBI is now reporting that the records have been lost....WTF.

And Robert Wray is the biggest obstructer of all. That dude has been covering up for criminal FBI agents since he was appointed. AG Barr is no better for turning a blind eye to Wray.

Sidney Powell

Tell me what use the draft has in the trial. Go on. What’s so important about it.
They are part of the evidence

And Robert Wray is the biggest obstructer of all. That dude has been covering up for criminal FBI agents since he was appointed. AG Barr is no better for turning a blind eye to Wray.
The FBI is a monster without a leash

Wray and Barr are just passing through but the monster will still be there after they are gone

Evidence of what?

Wray and Barr are just passing through but the monster will still be there after they are gone
I believe you're right. I guess I'm just pissed because they had me believing Barr and Durham were straight shooters who were going to get to the truth and prosecute the criminals. But as it turns out they're just effing around waiting for the clock to run out and people to forget about the coup.

I believe you're right. I guess I'm just pissed because they had me believing Barr and Durham were straight shooters who were going to get to the truth and prosecute the criminals. But as it turns out they're just effing around waiting for the clock to run out and people to forget about the coup.

Maybe it’s time to reconsider your conclusions about “the coup”

Remember that Barr and Durham are not part of the cabal. They don't leak crap to the press every chance they get. The report will not be out until summer, and before making judgements, it's best wait to see what they have or don't have.

Evidence of what?
In this case that there was not unanimous agreement that flynn did something wrong

Evidence of what?
In this case that there was not unanimous agreement that flynn did something wrong

And what would that prove?

I think Barr is sincere but there are limits to his power even as attorney general

Evidence of what?

That the FBI had a political agenda

Evidence of what?

How would that prove there was a political agenda?

Flynn is more of an American hero than Obama and his deep state scoundrels like Comey Clapper Brennan Yates Lynch and the rest of them will ever be...so to watch those piss ants do this to a decorated General makes me want to puke....if any of them escape prosecution it is due to corruption...If Barr doesn't weed these bastards out this will happen again....
Barr and Mueller's wives attend Bible study together so I don't expect a dang thang

Last edited:
Evidence of what?

The conclusion is reenforced by other evidence such as emsils between the usual suspects in the Deep State

Correct, they didn't spot any of those things, so their opinion was he told the truth.

Except that’s not what they said. No where is it written that the agents were of the opinion that he told the truth.

Their conclusion that he wasn't lying is not the same as he was telling the truth? So what is the middle-ground between the two?
They concluded he was lying. All the agents said was that he didn’t give physical indications he was lying. That doesn’t mean they thought he was telling the truth. They knew he wasn’t telling the truth.

Hmmm. Must be the new math or something. I was raised at a time you were either telling the truth or you weren't. If you weren't telling the truth, then you were lying. If you are telling the truth, then you're not lying.

But then again, I'm old fashioned and also from the days when there were only two genders, and you had no choice but to be what God made you.
He wasn’t telling the truth. None of the agents said he was telling the truth.
Wrong-
The 302 report stated that Strzok and the other agent “both had the impression at the time that Flynn was not lying or did not think he was lying.”
12 17 18 Redacted Flynn Interview 302
The charges do not jive with the 302.
Flynn Interview Documents | Making False Statements | Federal Bureau Of Investigation

Last edited:
Evidence of what?

The conclusion is reenforced by other evidence such as emsils between the usual suspects in the Deep State

You haven’t explained the lack of unanimity would demonstrate a political agenda. Do you know who filed charges against Flynn?

Forum List

Back