*FBI is No Good*

It's funny. The right now wants Comey executed, even though he deliberately threw the election to Trump in 2016.

The lesson? The right will _always_ stab you in the back, so nobody should ever align themselves with them. No matter how loyal to the cause of fascism someone has been in the past, it's never enough for the Republicans. They will demand escalating fascist devotion, and they will want you dead if you don't supply it.

It's funny. The right now wants Comey executed, even though he deliberately threw the election to Trump in 2016.

The lesson? The right will _always_ stab you in the back, so nobody should ever align themselves with them. No matter how loyal to the cause of fascism someone has been in the past, it's never enough for the Republicans. They will demand escalating fascist devotion, and they will want you dead if you don't supply it.
Not true...Comey has never been a friend of Trump voters....never...

The FBI today is exactly like the FBI of the 1950’s. That is the first flaw in the discussion.

Really? The FBI was created as a NATIONAL body of INVESTIGATION. They were detectives. They didn't even carry guns.

Today, the FBI operates around the world everywhere and with more weapons than you can shake a stick at.

The FBI are democrat thugs....no denying it now...they are the enemy of America....
The friggin FBI got Trump elected. Shaddup
They hounded him for 4 years what are you smoking?....wow...unbelievable....
That doesn’t change what they did in 2016
They framed Trump and wired his phones...did you just wake up Mr Van winkle?....
Tapped his wires eh?

You're as nutty as he is

Not true...Comey has never been a friend of Trump voters....never...
He should be...his letter to Congress about Abbadin's laptop got your guy elected in 2016

Of course that was because of pressure from Roody Toot Toot and the NY Office...

The FBI today is exactly like the FBI of the 1950’s. That is the first flaw in the discussion.

Really? The FBI was created as a NATIONAL body of INVESTIGATION. They were detectives. They didn't even carry guns.

Today, the FBI operates around the world everywhere and with more weapons than you can shake a stick at.

And they lie, falsify evidence, and are as corrupt as they always were.

And they lie, falsify evidence, and are as corrupt as they always were.

So does every other government agency right down to the local police.

Sorry bout that,

1. But the FBI isn't what it was of the 1950's.
2. Their path is not American, not even there to support American's.
3. They are doing more bad things all the time.
4. Are they too big to be shut down?
5. They need to have their plug totally pulled.
6. Then the house burnt down just to make sure.

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The gateway pundit. Proof this is fake news.

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

What I would expect from Trump aupportera. You people think you can do whatever you please. You opposed oversight of the Trump White House.

When you disagree with Fauci this is what happens? Does this doctor have a violent past? What justifies a Swat Team?

You both are cuckoos.
I asked you a question, what is with the SWAT team besides the intimidation of others who might speak up? Fascist bastards.

The FBI are democrat thugs....no denying it now...they are the enemy of America....
The friggin FBI got Trump elected. Shaddup
They hounded him for 4 years what are you smoking?....wow...unbelievable....
That doesn’t change what they did in 2016
They framed Trump and wired his phones...did you just wake up Mr Van winkle?....

they kept quiet the fact that they were investigating Trump. It was public knowledge that Clinton was under investigation. Comey announced the weekend before the election that they werre re-opening the investigation publicly. That clearly was a mistake.

When you disagree with Fauci this is what happens? Does this doctor have a violent past? What justifies a Swat Team?

You both are cuckoos.
I asked you a question, what is with the SWAT team besides the intimidation of others who might speak up? Fascist bastards.

I wouldn't believe a word this bitch says.

Absent J.E. Hoover--you're right. The FBI has always been political....
Absent HOOVER???

That’s funny
The FBI under Hoover was another de facto branch of the Govt.--a law unto itself. It is not the same Cult of Personality--that it once was.
But the bowing to political winds of expediency with extra-legal action--is indeed the same as it ever was.

The CIA, DEA, FDA, EPA and any other alphabet agency you care to name are no good either. They are bloated and corrupt with too much power and not enough oversight.

Biden is cleaning house of Dotard's corrupt regime, it does take a while.

Name them or you are a liar. My money is on liar.

A short list.
The DOJ.
The treasury department.
EPA
The FCC
The CDC
The BLM
The FBI
The US attorney's offices
There are more.

Sorry bout that,

1. But the FBI isn't what it was of the 1950's.
2. Their path is not American, not even there to support American's.
3. They are doing more bad things all the time.
4. Are they too big to be shut down?
5. They need to have their plug totally pulled.
6. Then the house burnt down just to make sure.

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
I knew in 1982 when my father and my family was put into the witness protection program the FBI will say and do anything to get what they want. My father turned in drug dealers. He went to them (FBI) because he worked for a warehouse and drugs were flowing in and out of there and was supposed to be another products i cant remember what it was but really it was a drug wear house the other product was a front but since I was 16 at the time and dont remember. We were poor, when I say poor we had a 2 bedroom house the size of a 2 car garage, no hot running water , a toilet that couldnt flush unless it was plunged because we could not afford a new septic system. My father was trying anything to get us out of living in those conditions so he went to the FBI about his warehouse. Come to find out the FBI already knew about the warehouse and the biggest drug dealer in that city was running it.. So , they told my dad if he can wear a wire to get the boss admit or even say that drug dealer name they would do a sting and put my dad in witness protection.The boss did and the sting was on. There was one hiccup though. My older brother had a full ride scholarship to a school out of state from where we lived. My dad wanted him to come with us before he started college then him go. My brother was an excellent short stop guy and was even looked by the chicago cubs at one time even in high school. The FBI told my father that it was not a problem since my brother will be living out of state anyway. So my dad agrees to the terms. Does the sting. Moves us to Nashville we were in a hotel for 2 weeks and find out that my older brother could not go college. They out right lied to my father .. So my dad said Im out but he had already done the sting so the drug dealer knows this and his people know who did it .. but my father being my father and always tried to put us kids first went back. We went to live with my oldest brother who was married at the time and was not part of the program father in law because he was a state trooper . We lived there a few days when the FBI called and said they know where youre at and we need to leave now or we cant protect you family.. so my dad left my brother stayed with my oldest brother FIL till he left for college. I think that whole thing messed my brother up big time because he quit college and ruined his chance to go pro and he was that good.. I can only talk about my story because everyone involved from my knowledge is dead including my dad. But, we left that night and ended up in New Orleans a few weeks later we were in NC for a while but the FBI said that was too close to from where we lived. What my dad did really did get us out of dirt poor poverty. I had my own room in a nice house for the first time in my life at 16. I can use the bathroom and flush the toilet and i could take a hot shower . To us we were rich We didnt worry about if our lights were going to be shut off . We did miss our siblings left behind that were married and my brother and college all my extended family. But we felt rich. I am sure to everyone looking in we were just an average lower middle class family but it was a far cry from where i came from...

witness protection program the FBI will say and do anything to get what they want.
I hear you on all that.

The FBI has too many "deals" going down in a back room somewhere, people are "wired" and shit, there's a "boss" calling all the shots in town -- they romanticize the whole Mafia culture everywhere -- arrest a bad guy or two every month for a fair show in the flesh to make their arrest quota for the higher-ups at the cop shop.

Forum List

Back