*FBI is No Good*

At least P keeps Russia safe
I don’t see millions of criminals flooding in

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.
Biden is a far bigger dictator you buffoon

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.
Biden never praised dictators, Dotard did.
Biden won a fake election and is massive supporter of China
Biden is a dictator you fat turd

Whatever Q NUT.

Better to be Q then in bed with Xi...

In bed with XI or wanting to be just like Xi?

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.
www.reuters.com/article/us-trump-china-idUSKCN1GG015

I guess you missed these:

So, what does that have to do with Dotard wanting to be president for life?
Blocking US firms?
Doesn't do squat to China.
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

What makes you think he wanted to be Pres for life?

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

Because of this statement, you missed or ignored.

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

That threat is DOA, that threat is in Palm Beach.

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?
Why? Q NUTS are doing a fantastic job.

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

Q NUTS believes in conspiracy theories, without ANY proof.

At least the MSM reports news with PROOF.
All the proof righ there this guy is a paid shill for China.
:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Or maybe a part of the WOKE Cult. :D
Sure beats the cult, still in an orange kool-ade COMA.
Broken Op is still a broke loser under the illegitimate swine , bubble gum Joe

Awww, the only loser is your fat, orange, dear leader, not to glide over his cult either, the morons are STILL giving Dotard their $$$.

'A sucker born at every ego rally"

You sound a lot like a school playground bully. Have you been a bully your whole life?

Correcting people isn't being a bully.

That is what a bully and abuser usually says. Do you beat woman you are with?

Who wants to go to Russia with a dictator running the country, RWNJ's/QNUTS would fit right in.

Really? Biden didn't try to overthrow the US government, Dotard and his cult did, moron.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

U.S. President Donald Trump praised Chinese President Xi Jinping Saturday after the ruling Communist party announced it was eliminating the two-term limit for the presidency, paving the way for Xi to serve indefinitely.
“He’s now president for life, president for life. And he’s great,” Trump said, according to audio of excerpts of Trump’s remarks at a closed-door fundraiser in Florida.
“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said to cheers and applause from supporters.

Blocking US firms?
Threatening China with more sanctions, Dotard tried that before and failed, as usual.

So, I assume you would take the Biden route and just let China take all of the US over? It won't be long until you get some anal covid swabs. You ready?

“And look, he was able to do that. I think it’s great. Maybe we’ll have to give that a shot someday,” Trump said.

"Let China take over"?

Do you have video of him saying that? Or is it another made up story about him? Do you have Trump derangement syndrome? Why are you not focusing on your daddy Biden and his actions? Will you continue to live in the past while Biden's administration robs you blind?

Now you want a video?
Of course you do, just like your fat, orange, orange dear leader, move the goalpost, of course you would claim that's fake too.
Focus on Biden?

The only leader I have is myself. You can call Trump whatever you want. It really don't effect me. Explain to me what a Q nut is. Is that any different then an MSM nut who believes everything the MSM tells them?
Yes, they are different.

:auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

Awww, the only loser is your fat, orange, dear leader, not to glide over his cult either, the morons are STILL giving Dotard their $$$.

You sound a lot like a school playground bully. Have you been a bully your whole life?

He is a spineless zero

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Yeah he wants to live in the past and ignore the future of the crimes biden is committing now.

I ignore them, as does every normal does, because, THEY DON'T EXIST, except in the pea brains of RWNJ's/QNUTS.

Explain what a QNUT is, is that close to a WOKE nut or social justice warrior?

Q NUTS believe their fat, orange, dear leader, they protect and defend him at all costs.
They believe democrats, the media and something called the "deep state" traffics children, kills them then drinks their blood.
Of course the conspiracy Donald will be installed as president today.

The looniest of loony tunes.
The shill is trying to now convince us there is no deep state,I love it. :abgg2q.jpg: Stop lying shill,nobody is saying he will be installed today,I don’t agree with them,but they are only saying he will run in the next election and win.you are the looniest co loony tunes deny reality there is a deep state and even saying the media tells the truth,oh the irony of you calling others loony even going so far to say child trafficking does not exist,you keep exposing it more andmore in each post what a shill you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
Only deep delusions of Dotard's cult.
"Child trafficking doesn't exist"?
See, delusions.

So I take it you never heard of Epstein?

Jeffery? YES.

You just said there is no child trafficking going on. What do you think he was in jail for? Not to mention most of the Elites went to his Lolita island. These are all provable facts.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Now you want a video?
Focus on Biden?

Yes, they are different.

Only until they are dead.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

Yeah he wants to live in the past and ignore the future of the crimes biden is committing now.

I ignore them, as does every normal does, because, THEY DON'T EXIST, except in the pea brains of RWNJ's/QNUTS.

Q NUTS believe their fat, orange, dear leader, they protect and defend him at all costs.
They believe democrats, the media and something called the "deep state" traffics children, kills them then drinks their blood.

The shill is trying to now convince us there is no deep state,I love it. :abgg2q.jpg: Stop lying shill,nobody is saying he will be installed today,I don’t agree with them,but they are only saying he will run in the next election and win.you are the looniest co loony tunes deny reality there is a deep state and even saying the media tells the truth,oh the irony of you calling others loony even going so far to say child trafficking does not exist,you keep exposing it more andmore in each post what a shill you are.:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
:auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg::auiqs.jpg:
See, delusions.

Jeffery? YES.

You just said there is no child trafficking going on. What do you think he was in jail for? Not to mention most of the Elites went to his Lolita island. These are all provable facts.

Again delusional, never stated that, that's what YOU said I stated.

I'm done here.

Whatever Q NUT.

March 3 2018

Blocking US firms?

"Let China take over"?

See, delusions.

Jeffery? YES.

Again delusional, never stated that, that's what YOU said I stated.

I'm done here.

Go smoke another pole OP. :D

It is a shame that the Liberals have managed to corrupt the world's most prestigious law enforcement agency.

Of course we all know that Liberals corrupt everything that they touch so we shouldn't be too surprised.

It is a shame that the Liberals have managed to corrupt the world's most prestigious law enforcement agency.

Of course we all know that Liberals corrupt everything that they touch so we shouldn't be too surprised.

Really?

Not even with the lying, grifter in contention, it's no contest.

Of course, NOT surprised, you're lying, seems to be in wingnuts DNA.

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal
convictions and 34 prison sentences handed down.

Wait until Dotard, his regime and crime family go on trial.

Really?

Obama (D) – 8 yrs in office. Zero criminal indictments, zero convictions and zero prison sentences. So the next time somebody describes the Obama administration as “scandal free” they aren’t speaking wishfully, they’re simply telling the truth.

Bush, George W. (R) – 8 yrs in office. 16 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 9 prison sentences.

Clinton (D) – 8 yrs in office. 2 criminal indictments. One conviction. One prison sentence. That’s right nearly 8 yrs of investigations. Tens of millions spent and 30 yrs of claiming them the most corrupt ever and there was exactly one person convicted of a crime.

Bush, George H. W. (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. One conviction. One prison sentence.

Reagan (R) – 8 yrs in office. 26 criminal indictments. 16 convictions. 8 prison sentences.

Carter (D) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment. Zero convictions and zero prison sentences.

Ford (R) – 4 yrs in office. One indictment and one conviction. One prison sentence.

Nixon (R) – 6 yrs in office. 76 criminal indictments. 55 convictions. 15 prison sentences.

Johnson (D) – 5 yrs in office. Zero indictments. Zero convictions. Zero prison sentences.

So, let’s see where that leaves us. In the last 53 years, Democrats have been in the Oval Office for 25 of those years, while Republicans held it for 28. In their 25 yrs in office Democrats had a total of
three executive branch officials indicted with one conviction and one prison sentence.

In the 28 yrs that Republicans have held office over the last 53 yrs they have had a total of (a drum roll would be more than appropriate), 120 criminal indictments of executive branch officials. 89 criminal

So after all that you didn't notice during Democrat presidencies the investigative branches seemed to be missing in action, sweeping things under the rug and making things go away? They call them cleaners, they whitewash scandals, clean up the media mess through miss direction & excuses and to never admit guilt even when caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Even when both Rep and Dems were caught inside trading the Covid briefing, it was the 1 Republican used as the fall guy for all of them.
Word of advice, never let politicians police themselves, that is as stupid as teachers allowing classroom kids grade their own classmate's test papers.

Obama( the demon )was involved in several of the biggest abuses of power in US history
Only because he is a black leftist is he given a “magical shield “
Libya lies and cover up
IRS abuse on conservatives
Gun scandal in Mexico
Illegally giving Iran billions for terrorism
Illegally flooding the nation

Obama was the great demon

Sorry bout that,

1. But the FBI isn't what it was of the 1950's.
2. Their path is not American, not even there to support American's.
3. They are doing more bad things all the time.
4. Are they too big to be shut down?
5. They need to have their plug totally pulled.
6. Then the house burnt down just to make sure.

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

The shill will never watch those excellent videos.

Really?

So after all that you didn't notice during Democrat presidencies the investigative branches seemed to be missing in action, sweeping things under the rug and making things go away? They call them cleaners, they whitewash scandals, clean up the media mess through miss direction & excuses and to never admit guilt even when caught with your hand in the cookie jar. Even when both Rep and Dems were caught inside trading the Covid briefing, it was the 1 Republican used as the fall guy for all of them.
Word of advice, never let politicians police themselves, that is as stupid as teachers allowing classroom kids grade their own classmate's test papers.

Of course, it's all a conspiracy by the the media, investigators and democrats.

"Word of advice, never let politicians police themselves, that is as stupid as teachers allowing classroom kids grade their own classmate's test papers".

Yeah, the first order of business with the Trump regime?

January 3 2017

House Republicans voted to eviscerate the Office of Congressional Ethics, the independent body created in 2008 to investigate allegations of misconduct by lawmakers following several bribery and corruption scandals.
The move is part of a package of rules the full House will vote on Tuesday on its first day of sitting after Christmas.

The change, proposed by Virginia Congressman Bob Goodlatte, means the non-partisan office will now fall under the control of the House Ethics Committee – which is run by politicians – and would now be known as the Office of Congressional Complaint Review.
www.independent.co.uk › news › world

Wing nuts failed but they still tried.

Really?

"Word of advice, never let politicians police themselves, that is as stupid as teachers allowing classroom kids grade their own classmate's test papers".

January 3 2017

House Republicans voted to eviscerate the Office of Congressional Ethics, the independent body created in 2008 to investigate allegations of misconduct by lawmakers following several bribery and corruption scandals.
The move is part of a package of rules the full House will vote on Tuesday on its first day of sitting after Christmas.

The change, proposed by Virginia Congressman Bob Goodlatte, means the non-partisan office will now fall under the control of the House Ethics Committee – which is run by politicians – and would now be known as the Office of Congressional Complaint Review.

The OCE still exists, it was and is corrupt, in fact I have my own story whereby they told the congressional members about the complaints against them, for a week or 2 they were like deer in headlights concerned and silenced, then as they burried it, I never got the whistleblower treatment Adam Schiff's split personality invisible informant did-go figure. They literally kept the
Elijah Cummings corruption case open and burried for so long that they let him die, so the case would with him and the typical technique of enriching their spouses through abuses of power could go on throughout the swamp. They technically could have sent the case to Baltimore DA for prosecution of his wife but "nobody is above the law" except the politicians and their spouses (just ask Bernie) who spout that phrase while smirking at the people who allow it to go on.

Really?

January 3 2017

The OCE still exists, it was and is corrupt, in fact I have my own story whereby they told the congressional members about the complaints against them, for a week or 2 they were like deer in headlights concerned and silenced, then as they burried it, I never got the whistleblower treatment Adam Schiff's split personality invisible informant did-go figure. They literally kept the
Elijah Cummings corruption case open and burried for so long that they let him die, so the case would with him and the typical technique of enriching their spouses through abuses of power could go on throughout the swamp. They technically could have sent the case to Baltimore DA for prosecution of his wife but "nobody is above the law" except the politicians and their spouses (just ask Bernie) who spout that phrase while smirking at the people who allow it to go on.

"The OCE still exists, it was and is corrupt".

I stated it was, wingnuts attempt to turn the board over to the politicians themselves as "Ethical" was a joke, a bad one, just the suggestion was corrupt.

So, it's the Democrats "burying" everything is the reason they haven't been brought up for charges?

Guess the wing nuts aren't very observant, have short memories, stupid or don't care?

Meanwhile the looney woman from Georgia already filed to have Biden impeached.

Really?

January 3 2017

I stated it was, wingnuts attempt to turn the board over to the politicians themselves as "Ethical" was a joke, a bad one, just the suggestion was corrupt.

So, it's the Democrats "burying" everything is the reason they haven't been brought up for charges?

Guess the wing nuts aren't very observant, have short memories, stupid or don't care?

The act of saying there was no corruption in the Obama administration is proof in and unto itself.
They later admited to Holder covering for Obama, I myself exposed Rug Gate whereby he made money off a gifted persian rug that was a backdoor way of receiving funds, just like his 2 book deals. I was also the one who exposed spygate before
Greg Jarrett wrote his book on the subject.
Then you have the Biden Ukraine and China money scandals and quid pro quos, which we saw with our own eyes being swept under the rug and quietly squashed and censored.
And I hope you know about Adam Schiff's quid pro quo with his Ukraine American Campaign donor.
His main donor is a Ukraine arms dealer in his district that got equipment deals with the Ukraine, due to Adams lobbying sudden interest in financing Ukraine arms deals. Basically our tax dollars went to Adam's campaign which his corruption lead to America being preoccupied with covering up Adam's corruption with the impeachment trial of the very thing Adam and Biden himself did, and the result was our country being to busy to prepare for the pandemic. Adam's corruption lead to death and that pandemic also lead to the carnage we see today.

So Bidens corruption and Adam's corruption and the rest of the corruption has literally killed and destroyed over their coverup and revenge tactics.
=pure and utter evil.

Really?

January 3 2017

The act of saying there was no corruption in the Obama administration is proof in and unto itself.
They later admited to Holder covering for Obama, I myself exposed Rug Gate whereby he made money off a gifted persian rug that was a backdoor way of receiving funds, just like his 2 book deals. I was also the one who exposed spygate before
Greg Jarrett wrote his book on the subject.
Then you have the Biden Ukraine and China money scandals and quid pro quos, which we saw with our own eyes being swept under the rug and quietly squashed and censored.
And I hope you know about Adam Schiff's quid pro quo with his Ukraine American Campaign donor.
His main donor is a Ukraine arms dealer in his district that got equipment deals with the Ukraine, due to Adams lobbying sudden interest in financing Ukraine arms deals. Basically our tax dollars went to Adam's campaign which his corruption lead to America being preoccupied with covering up Adam's corruption with the impeachment trial of the very thing Adam and Biden himself did, and the result was our country being to busy to prepare for the pandemic. Adam's corruption lead to death and that pandemic also lead to the carnage we see today.

So Bidens corruption and Adam's corruption and the rest of the corruption has literally killed and destroyed over their coverup and revenge tactics.
=pure and utter evil.

Just like wing nuts election fraud, they just can't PROVE it but can feel it, so it MUST be true.

Nonsense. The same truth is applied equally. Help me out here. The cop caught planting evidence. He does so in front of other cops. If he is busted, a big if, the others who wrote reports backing him are never busted with him are they?

It doesn’t happen in a vacuum. It happens in full view of others. So let’s pretend it is five percent of the cops who are doing this. Wouldn’t they live in mortal fear of the 95% finding out? Wouldn’t that fear prevent them?

Republican Orange County California. A hundred cops were caught lying on evidence forms. Two were busted. Why were the other 98 given a pass. Their excuse? Nobody told them they were not supposed to lie on these reports.

It isn’t a Democrat problem. It isn’t a Republican problem. It isn’t a problem here or there. It is our problem. A problem we have. And we want to believe it isn’t a problem in our community. We have relatives, neighbors, friends, or just acquaintances who are cops. We don’t want to believe they are doing this. And even if they do, it is because they know the guy is bad. The ends justify the means.

We want to believe our cops wouldn’t do that.
I'm in favor of holding cops more accountable, but I'm not on board with the "all cops are bastards" narrative.

And despite how bad some cops are, that's still better than not having cops. We already saw what a lack of policing led to in Portland and Seattle. They pulled back during the Kenosha and Minneapolis riots as well.

Sorry bout that,

1. But the FBI isn't what it was of the 1950's.
2. Their path is not American, not even there to support American's.
3. They are doing more bad things all the time.
4. Are they too big to be shut down?
5. They need to have their plug totally pulled.
6. Then the house burnt down just to make sure.

They Have Betrayed the Constitution - Overwhelming Evidence of FBI Corruption (thegatewaypundit.com)

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

#35 of 45 Left I mean Communist Declared Goals. The left followed it to the letter and then some. It's especially alarming with COVID & Trump's tenure too, he was marked enemy #1. https://cultureshield.com/PDF/45_Goals.pdf

What better way to "Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI" than to do so from within.

Forum List

Back