FBI Hunting Down MAGA Rioters Like Dogs

Compared to the blm and antifa riots the capital riot was a girl scou meeting.
Last summer`s riots were about social justice. Can you tell us why trump`s thugs went to Washington on November 6th? That riot was scheduled and planned. See the difference? If trump`s klan goons don`t like elections they might be happier in China or Russia.
Social justice my ass. Thugs supporting thugs was all they were about.
Looting and arson are social justice.

The FBI hunts dogs? I do not understand the analogy?
MAGA dogs
You want to accuse me of something? Man up and do it.
Were you among the insurrectionists at the Capitol?

If yes then yes...you are a MAGA dog.
MAGA dog better than a scum Dem pussy, pussy.
American dogs are better than communist curs. It should be hunting season by now.

Excellent news. There are 300 separate investigations into the Trump ignited riot at the National Capitol last week. There have been over 100 arrests and both numbers are expected to grow as more people flip.

This is great to see.
The same storm troopers who couldn't build a case against any democrat leaders. Shocked, shocked I tell you.

Excellent news. There are 300 separate investigations into the Trump ignited riot at the National Capitol last week. There have been over 100 arrests and both numbers are expected to grow as more people flip.

This is great to see.
and yet BLM and Anti-fa who attacked innocent people are left to run loose to terrorize...……...and in fact those anti fa and blm who dressed as trump supporters to attack on jan 6 are also largely ignored unless they post that they were there.

Queen Pelosi---doesn't mind and encourages attacks as long as they aren't targeted at her.

Give us an example of where she has done that.
What do you mean give you an example of Pelosi going after Trump supporters while she doesn't care what the dem brown shirts do.

1) What has the bitch did all summer about the violent rioters attacking innocent people, burning, rioting, burning, raping, and murdering all while terrorizing innocent everyday people.
2) The guy that dared steal Queen Pelosi computer has been suicided
3) The that dared put his feet on Pelosi's desk was the first arrested or very close to it---verses say the guys that may or may not killed the cop
4) They arrested dozens of trump supporters outside the capital who hadn't done anything------dems brown shirts still running loose no matter if they are film or not.

Nothing of substance, you are just whining about Trump Humpers asses being thrown in jail.
Biden blowers are the ones needing to be put in jail. All of you whores.

Trump Humpers are the ones storming the Capitol and threatening law makers, Dumb ass.

This is great to see.
and yet BLM and Anti-fa who attacked innocent people are left to run loose to terrorize...……...and in fact those anti fa and blm who dressed as trump supporters to attack on jan 6 are also largely ignored unless they post that they were there.

Queen Pelosi---doesn't mind and encourages attacks as long as they aren't targeted at her.

What do you mean give you an example of Pelosi going after Trump supporters while she doesn't care what the dem brown shirts do.

1) What has the bitch did all summer about the violent rioters attacking innocent people, burning, rioting, burning, raping, and murdering all while terrorizing innocent everyday people.
3) The that dared put his feet on Pelosi's desk was the first arrested or very close to it---verses say the guys that may or may not killed the cop
4) They arrested dozens of trump supporters outside the capital who hadn't done anything------dems brown shirts still running loose no matter if they are film or not.

Nothing of substance, you are just whining about Trump Humpers asses being thrown in jail.

Trump Humpers are the ones storming the Capitol and threatening law makers, Dumb ass.
If you believe the lying media. Dumbasses are on the the left, dumbfuck.

This is great to see.

Idiot do you not believe your lying eyes. It was you dumb ass Trump Humpers that stormed the Capitol, fool.

Riley June Williams is running like a dog.

Apparently she is the "Special Forces Team" that stole Pelosi's laptop

This is great to see.

Proof positive you are not an American nor are you posting from the USA. Every North American understands that analogy. Trump uses it frequently. It's his favourite go to insult.
You seem to have a problem with the concept of "proof".

This is great to see.

Proof positive you are not an American nor are you posting from the USA. Every North American understands that analogy. Trump uses it frequently. It's his favourite go to insult.

After more than 40 years of working in banking, finance, and law, I long ago learned how to spot a phony. Azog is "30 something investment manager/consultant from Boston" without even the most basic understanding of business or the economy, who has posted more than 35,000 times in the 17 months he's been on the board - that 2058 posts per month, or 68 posts per day, 7 days a week, or 3 posts per hour X 24 hour per day. Where does he find the time to build up his consulting business, go to the gym, and parent his children? And he just told me that he doesn't understand a common North American slang idiom.

I have no problem whatsoever with the concept of "proof", but when when I look at the story Azog is selling us, it just doesn't add up. My son-in-law is 28. He owns his own business and the only time he's social media is to update his business FaceBook page. The rest of the time, he's out hustling up new business.

This is great to see.

Idiot do you not believe your lying eyes. It was you dumb ass Trump Humpers that stormed the Capitol, fool.
Unlike you I don't believe everything the lying media tells or shows me. You scum libs are some stupid asswipes.

This is great to see.

After more than 40 years of working in banking, finance, and law, I long ago learned how to spot a phony. Azog is "30 something investment manager/consultant from Boston" without even the most basic understanding of business or the economy, who has posted more than 35,000 times in the 17 months he's been on the board - that 2058 posts per month, or 68 posts per day, 7 days a week, or 3 posts per hour X 24 hour per day. Where does he find the time to build up his consulting business, go to the gym, and parent his children? And he just told me that he doesn't understand a common North American slang idiom.

I have no problem whatsoever with the concept of "proof", but when when I look at the story Azog is selling us, it just doesn't add up. My son-in-law is 28. He owns his own business and the only time he's social media is to update his business FaceBook page. The rest of the time, he's out hustling up new business.
I turned 40 in October. Ask me a specific question. I am Not on social media. Just here and on LinkedIn under my real name. I am at a clients office now in the waiting area as I post this. My business is management consulting/I -Banking. What specifically would you like me to do? LOL

I also post very late if you notice? Why? I am working then too. Multitasking is allowed. Maybe not in Canada?

This is great to see.

I turned 40 in October. Ask me a specific question. I am Not on social media. Just here and on LinkedIn under my real name. I am at a clients office now in the waiting area as I post this. My business is management consulting/I -Banking. What specifically would you like me to do? LOL

I also post very late if you notice? Why? I am working then too. Multitasking is allowed. Maybe not in Canada?

Sure you are.

This is great to see.

Sure you are.
You’re the one stalking me, old hag. Feel free to go elsewhere.

Forum List

Back