FBI Hunting Down MAGA Rioters Like Dogs

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Excellent news. There are 300 separate investigations into the Trump ignited riot at the National Capitol last week. There have been over 100 arrests and both numbers are expected to grow as more people flip.

This is great to see.

AzogtheDefiler

The Pale Orc
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Excellent news. There are 300 separate investigations into the Trump ignited riot at the National Capitol last week. There have been over 100 arrests and both numbers are expected to grow as more people flip.

This is great to see.
The FBI hunts dogs? I do not understand the analogy?

Hang on sloopy

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This is great to see.
LOLOL. Desperation thread. These feral animals planned this days ago. FBI and NYC warned this would happen. One of the worst ANTIFA scum was right there. They started 20 min before Trump finished.

You impeached him for that. History will laugh at you hysterical cry babies when it is written.

Turtlesoup

Diamond Member
Reaction score

This is great to see.
and yet BLM and Anti-fa who attacked innocent people are left to run loose to terrorize...……...and in fact those anti fa and blm who dressed as trump supporters to attack on jan 6 are also largely ignored unless they post that they were there.

Queen Pelosi---doesn't mind and encourages attacks as long as they aren't targeted at her.

Papageorgio

The Ultimate Winner
Reaction score
Silly thread, the title should have been, “The FBI Doing Their Job” People riot and I would expect arrests. This last summer saw thousands of arrests for rioting.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

This is great to see.
Josiah Colt should started a car on fire and had a weanie roast over it and he would be sitting pretty right now.

tyroneweaver

Gold Member
Reaction score

This is great to see.
left wing press sez thousands.

OP
candycorn

candycorn

Alis volat propriis
Reaction score
Silly thread, the title should have been, “The FBI Doing Their Job” People riot and I would expect arrests. This last summer saw thousands of arrests for rioting.
I like referring to MAGA folks as dogs.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't :auiqs.jpg: worry, I am sure your fearless leader will all save yous from the gallows...

Dragonlady

Designing Woman
Reaction score

This is great to see.
The FBI hunts dogs? I do not understand the analogy?
Proof positive you are not an American nor are you posting from the USA. Every North American understands that analogy. Trump uses it frequently. It's his favourite go to insult.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List