FBI Houston hosted a Diversity Agent Recruitment (DAR) Event

Stay stupid.
Back in the day when people hired and didnt hire people for their skin color or sexual orientation, it was discrimination.
Now when people hire and dont hire for skin color or sexual orientation, it isnt discrimination.
Yes, stay stupid. Idiot.

The FBI isnt a "company" dumbass
The govt, especially a department with this kind of power, shouldnt be looking over/picking people based on their skin color, gender or sexuality.
Why you cant see that isnt surprising.

FBI agents often go undercover in communities/organizations where crimes are suspected of being committed. IF all you have are lily white agents, they would tend to stick out in many places.

FBI agents often go undercover in communities/organizations where crimes are suspected of being committed. IF all you have are lily white agents, they would tend to stick out in many places.
clayton.jpg

:laughing0301:

Back in the day when people hired and didnt hire people for their skin color or sexual orientation, it was discrimination.
Now when people hire and dont hire for skin color or sexual orientation, it isnt discrimination.
Yes, stay stupid. Idiot.
Yea, because seeking out people of different backgrounds, languages, experiences and skin color is "discrimination", even if they are as equally qualified as all the other candidates.

Are you really this ignorant?

What if black people dont want to join the FBI?
What if they are all pieces of shit? Or dumber than a rock?
You should never justify the government discriminating against the people.

Yea, because seeking out people of different backgrounds, languages, experiences and skin color is "discrimination", even if they are as equally qualified as all the other candidates.

Are you really this ignorant?
That isnt what "diversity" is about, goob smooch.
If they could find people of different backgrounds that were qualified, they wouldnt be making a big deal out of it. They wouldnt be grandstanding.
Grow up.

That isnt what "diversity" is about, goob smooch.
If they could find people of different backgrounds that were qualified, they wouldnt be making a big deal out of it. They wouldnt be grandstanding.
Grow up.
Grandstanding?

So actually seeking out candidates of differing backgrounds, races, experiences, and languages is somehow now just virtue signaling? The F.B.I. needs people of differing backgrounds or they can't function effectively, they need to look like the rest of the country if they plan to police it, much less understand it.

Riddle me this:

If you were a white guy and claimed non-binary on the FBI application what would they do?

I mean you can check non-binary on a fed 4473 form to buy a gun. ;)

The whole thing is so fluid you could just say later that you got better and are white now. :laughing0301:

Then you do not hire them. Why is this so confusing for you?
Its not confusing to me, obviously.
You want to act like this shit isnt going to look over people for their skin color and other things, fine. I dont give a shit. You are a dumbass. It is to be expected.
The FBI was known to discriminate against blacks. Now they are grandstanding, to make up for it.
Fighting racism with racism.
But I am the confused one. LOL

Grandstanding?

So actually seeking out candidates of differing backgrounds, races, experiences, and languages is somehow now just virtue signaling? The F.B.I. needs people of differing backgrounds or they can't function effectively, they need to look like the rest of the country if they plan to police it, much less understand it.
Hey dumbass, they are literally announcing they are looking for people based on their skin color.
Goddamn, you people blow my mind with how you havent accidently killed yourself yet.

Its not confusing to me, obviously.
You want to act like this shit isnt going to look over people for their skin color and other things, fine. I dont give a shit. You are a dumbass. It is to be expected.
The FBI was known to discriminate against blacks. Now they are grandstanding, to make up for it.
Fighting racism with racism.
But I am the confused one. LOL

Well, yes you are very confused. You think that a recruitment event to attract more diverse people means they have to hire those people even if they are not qualified. That is just fucking stupid, but it is you after all.

Forum List

Back