FBI Director Wray Warns Of Copy-Cat Attacks From Terrorists That Biden Let Thru Our Open Border

I do not feel safe with this guy in charge of the FBI... he is a chump and a political animal.... Hey Wray!... got any Trump supporters charged this week?....
I have a really bad feeling that something big... bigger than anything we have seen is about to happen....

I do not feel safe with this guy in charge of the FBI... he is a chump and a political animal.... Hey Wray!... got any Trump supporters charged this week?....
I have a really bad feeling that something big... bigger than anything we have seen is about to happen....

As long as it happens in a blue area I can't say I'd give a shit at this point.....There comes a point when "If you won't listen then you're gonna feel" needs to come into play.

You may have a credible argument -- based on the fact that he's a Trump appointee. Use that argument and you may just have a case.
Many Trump appointees turned on Trump and by doing so turned on the American people.... Take Sessions for example... he was a swamp plant from the beginning... and it cost him his political career and it will cost Wray his career too... that's how much these swampers hate an outsider....

Many Trump appointees turned on Trump and by doing so turned on the American people.... Take Sessions for example... he was a swamp plant from the beginning... and it cost him his political career and it will cost Wray his career too... that's how much these swampers hate an outsider....
“My father values talent,” said Ivanka Trump, a vice president of the family Trump Organization. “He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it...He hires the best person for the job, period.”

Donald Trump, who said he only hired the best people, was thoroughly asked why so many key players of his administration do not want him to be president again.​

Wow! The guy Trump, must really suck at selecting people to do a job, no?

It's like he's an agent of Kaos. I mean you have a point in that how can anyone feel safe with this guy in charge of the FBI? He's a Trump appointee.
The RINO's and dems saw Trump had a chance to win in 2016 and they took advantage of a man who has rarely visited DC in his life.... in other words they set him up... you should be angry at them not Trump.... other newly elected presidents get help but not an outsider who will break up the dirty games they play....
But even with the professional political world against Trump he still met most of his promises made and made America great and he will do it again in 24...

Wow! The guy Trump, must really suck at selecting people to do a job, no?

It's like he's an agent of Kaos. I mean you have a point in that how can anyone feel safe with this guy in charge of the FBI? He's a Trump appointee.
He picked Wray as a favor to that fat fuck, Chris Christie, the ingrate.

The RINO's and dems saw Trump had a chance to win in 2016 and they took advantage of a man who has rarely visited DC in his life.... in other words they set him up... you should be angry at them not Trump.... other newly elected presidents get help but not an outsider who will break up the dirty games they play....
But even with the professional political world against Trump he still met most of his promises made and made America great and he will do it again in 24...
Conspiracy Theory Slithering Out of Trump's Cult-of-Personality.

He picked Wray as a favor to that fat fuck, Chris Christie, the ingrate.
“My father values talent,” said Ivanka Trump, a vice president of the family Trump Organization. “He recognizes real knowledge and skill when he finds it...He hires the best person for the job, period.”

Donald Trump, who said he only hired the best people, was thoroughly asked why so many key players of his administration do not want him to be president again.​

trump naked melania crotch.jpg

Trump hired the people who turned the Obama recession around got Israel and the Muslim world to sign a peace accord... got an embassy in Jerusalem and kept our troops safe in Afghanistan...
Trump hired the people who kept Putin in line stopped the pig in NK from firing missiles and stuck it to China for their unfair trade practices.... now Biden has pissed it all away....
Jeeze look at the clowns in Biden's cabinet and what they have done to the USA and the world... look around for crying out loud...

Forum List

Back