FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

I gotta tell you Trumpers... Youre not doing much to dispel the idea that white supremist Trump cultists are a domestic terror threat.

I gotta tell you Trumpers... Youre not doing much to dispel the idea that white supremist Trump cultists are a domestic terror threat.

There haven't been any terror incidents orchestrated by President Trump yet, and it seems unlikely to happen in the future.

...blacks murder at FOUR times the rate of whites-
..blacks commit crime at much higher rates
---domestic terrorism is nothing compared to black crime

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake
hahhahahahahahahahhah---I'm mocking it
white supremacists murder less than 10 per year
blacks murder over 8 blacks every ----DAY
I AM laughing at your babble crap
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

Oh boy, you broke Mac1958 ’s rules...he really likes to push his ignorant bullshit without logical, wise folks throwing out comparables that expose his foolish, misguided hypocrisy.
I do appreciate the way you guys have jumped in to illustrate the third sentence in my OP for me!

I can always count on you! You ROCK bro! :rock:

Haha...that’s weird....you mean you knew that logical people would point out your ignorance before they actually pointed out your ignorance?
Damn, that’s some talent you have.
Haha....no....I knew you people would jump in to (try to) change the subject and (try to) put me on the defensive, so I predicted it. And like trained seals, you did it.

Haha.

Haha.
hahahhahahah
1. it's not changing the subject - it's proving that you're babbling
2. you don't refute what I say, you just babble--because you can't refute it
hahahahahah

You won't put me on the defensive or change the subject. You're just a Trumpster.

hahahahahah
hahhahahahahah
10 per YEAR vs 8 per ----------------------DAY!! you are not on the defensive --you have been blown to hell
HAHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAH
hahahahahahahaha

Not sure what that means, but I'm still not on the defensive, Trumpster. You lose.

hahahahahahahaha

What a fag. :D

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake

View attachment 463604

Get some new material, that song and dance has gotten old.
1. you can't and don't refute my point
2. the truth hurts you, I know that

I'm tired of refuting it, it will if you ever start telling it.

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

FBI director says domestic terrorism ‘metastasizing’ throughout U.S. as cases soar

If the 75 million little Trumpsters are told they don't matter and aren't entitled to a legit vote, is it really surprising if some of them react in an erratic fashion? Disenfranchising this many people can lead to radicalization.

However, IF Biden reaches across the aisle and demonstrates that he is just as concerned about pleasing his Deplorable constituents as hi leftist ones, the matter will be resolved. Most people will just retract into Apathy and tolerate his stupidity.

Maybe they're just being lied to by people who have a vested professional interest in lying to them.

They're responsible for their behaviors. Now they're domestic terrorists with terrorist sympathizers on internet message boards making excuses for them. Okay, good to know.

Do you have a problem with my idea of Biden behaving in a BIPARTISAN way, reaching across the aisle to his Deplorable constituents?

I think such a move would actually be good for the Bidenistas. Disenfranchising, but without alienating, the Chumps.

I'm sure that's the plan, but the execution is going to be impossible with the current mindset of the Qult45 political tribe.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should.
Idiotic comment. If they respond by defending , mocking, or dismissing, it could be a way tp spot a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. That is true no matter what he had for breakfast or no matter what your butthurt du jour is.
Wrong answer, Corn Flake.
Mr. It-Puts-the-Lotion-In-The-Basket wants to be the judge and jury on that. He looks foolish as do you.

You are calling the people on the board domestic terrorists if they don't respond to your post the way that you deem they should.
Idiotic comment. If they respond by defending , mocking, or dismissing, it could be a way tp spot a terrorist or terrorist sympathizer. That is true no matter what he had for breakfast or no matter what your butthurt du jour is.
Mr. It-Puts-the-Lotion-In-The-Basket wants to be the judge and jury on that. He looks foolish as do you.
You look like a moron. He stated the reasons. Being the whiny pest you are, you tried to say it's simply because of a differing opinion (not the clear opinion and reason he stated, because crybabies gonna crybaby). It was a weak attempt that exposed you as being angwy and triggered, but also incapable of making any relevant point.

You look like a moron. He stated the reasons. Being the whiny pest you are, you tried to say it's simply because of a differing opinion (not the clear opinion and reason he stated, because crybabies gonna crybaby). It was a weak attempt that exposed you as being angwy and triggered, but also incapable of making any relevant point.

That's not what I said. What I said was, look at you being a douchebag and the sole arbitrator based on your own opinion.

You're stupid and that appears to be a you problem. Have a great day, fucknut!

The dark underbelly of the internet is that the very worst of us can spread our hate, paranoia and ugliness across the world one (1) second.

We know what these people think, but they're among us, and could be the couple next door. Or on an internet message board.

One way to spot them might be to see who dismisses and/or mocks and/or attacks stories like this one, even though our security is at stake.

If the 75 million little Trumpsters are told they don't matter and aren't entitled to a legit vote, is it really surprising if some of them react in an erratic fashion? Disenfranchising this many people can lead to radicalization.

However, IF Biden reaches across the aisle and demonstrates that he is just as concerned about pleasing his Deplorable constituents as hi leftist ones, the matter will be resolved. Most people will just retract into Apathy and tolerate his stupidity.

Biden is a senile old BrokeDick. He really has no say at all. How come he has had NO Press meetings? Even though they are easy on the Old Fool?

Biden is a senile old BrokeDick. He really has no say at all. How come he has had NO Press meetings? Even though they are easy on the Old Fool?

Even if we assume that Sleepy Joe is incompetent and senile, Dr. Biden and Joe's Beloved son aren't, and both have interest in retaining power as long as possible.

That ginger babe is the one who does the questions for Biden.

Even if we assume that Sleepy Joe is incompetent and senile, Dr. Biden and Joe's Beloved son aren't, and both have interest in retaining power as long as possible.

That ginger babe is the one who does the questions for Biden.

Still say Bezos and his gang are calling the shots.

What a bunch of bullshit.... (smh)

Maybe they're just being lied to by people who have a vested professional interest in lying to them.

They're responsible for their behaviors. Now they're domestic terrorists with terrorist sympathizers on internet message boards making excuses for them. Okay, good to know.

Do you have a problem with my idea of Biden behaving in a BIPARTISAN way, reaching across the aisle to his Deplorable constituents?

I think such a move would actually be good for the Bidenistas. Disenfranchising, but without alienating, the Chumps.

I'd very much like to see that, yes. In fact, that would be better than just telling everyone to get along. Lead by example.

I'm sure that's the plan, but the execution is going to be impossible with the current mindset of the Qult45 political tribe.

Yep, it takes two. Seems like one is always waiting for the other.

View attachment 463604

Get some new material, that song and dance has gotten old.
1. you can't and don't refute my point
2. the truth hurts you, I know that

I'm tired of refuting it, it will if you ever start telling it.
..you and IM2/etc just look even more silly and childish by not accepting the truth

What about the six months of BLM terrorism and insurrection?

Never heard the stupid Moon Bats bitch about the arson, looting, murdering, intimidation, rioting and destruction of government buildings and structures, did we?

Forum List

Back