FBI Director Asks For Resignation Of 'Selfless', 'Distinguished', 'Servant' - TOP FBI Lawyer

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
“Few people have served so well in so many critical, high-level roles at the Department. Throughout his long and distinguished career as a public servant, Dana has demonstrated a selfless determination to ensure that justice is always served on behalf of our citizens.”
-- FBI Director Christopher Wray about Top FBI Lawyer Dana Boente

While it will be difficult to replace Dana, I am committed to ensuring that the next general counsel is experienced, objective, and prepared to lead the men and women who make up this vital part of the FBI’s mission."

(Does that mean Boente was Not those things? )

Wray recently opened up an internal FBI investigation on the handling of FBI personnel of the Flynn case.

...now why would Wray suddenly ask for the resignation of such a highly praised, experienced, distinguished, 'objective', 'self-less', 'servant of the people' who has served for 38 years...all of a sudden...out of the blue?

:rolleyes: Hmmmmmm....?

“Few people have served so well in so many critical, high-level roles at the Department. Throughout his long and distinguished career as a public servant, Dana has demonstrated a selfless determination to ensure that justice is always served on behalf of our citizens.”

While it will be difficult to replace Dana, I am committed to ensuring that the next general counsel is experienced, objective, and prepared to lead the men and women who make up this vital part of the FBI’s mission."

Wray recently opened up an internal FBI investigation on the handling of FBI personnel of the Flynn case.

...now why would Wray suddenly ask for the resignation of such a highly praised, experienced, distinguished, 'objective', 'self-less', 'servant of the people' who has served for 38 years...all of a sudden...out of the blue?

"Two sources familiar with the decision to dismiss Boente said it came from high levels of the Justice Department rather than directly from FBI Director Christopher Wray. "

High levels of the DoJ? Sounds like Roy Cohn..., that is, Bob Barr at work.

It sounds to me like the guy was going to be fired and Wray gave him the choice - retire or get fired. Which to me means that Durham has evidence that Boente didn't exactly do his job with 'a selfless determination to ensure that justice is always served on behalf of our citizens'. Not for all citizens anyway. Maybe the guy should have done more to stop the bullshit but didn't. People at the top should not be given a pass IMHO.

"Two sources familiar with the decision to dismiss Boente said it came from high levels of the Justice Department rather than directly from FBI Director Christopher Wray. "

Yeah, I would definitely believe 2 UN-NAMED Sources saying current FBI Director Christopher Wray asking for the FBI's Top Lawyer's resignation is Barr's and Trump's doing....

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Yeah, I would definitely believe 2 UN-NAMED Sources saying current FBI Director Christopher Wray asking for the FBI's Top Lawyer's resignation is Barr's and Trump's doing....

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Your link says, NBC News reported that FBI Director Christopher Wray requested Boente's resignation at the urging of top Justice Department officials.

Do you not believe the article you linked?

Your link says, NBC News reported that FBI Director Christopher Wray requested Boente's resignation at the urging of top Justice Department officials. Do you not believe the article you linked?

I believe if the DOJ asked Wray to request Wray's resignation:
- There was a damn good reason, as in inappropriate, unethical, biased behavior and / or misconduct

- If there wasn't and Wray just agreed to 'sacrifice' this lawyer without proper cause that would mean Wray is just a 'weak bitch'...and Wray doesn't seem to be a 'weak bitch'

Wray has proven that he will do ANYTHIKNG to protect the FBI and to avoid the FBI from being shamed / 'out'ed publicly by any means....to include lying, hiding official documents, etc...

Wray is smart enough to know - after almost 2 dozen documented FISA Court violations over decades, FBI officials proven to have altered documents, committed Perjury, etc - to include the former FBI Deputy Director and the FBI Deputy Director of Counter-Intelligence having been recommended for Indictment by the US IG but the DOJ choosing not to go that route - that the FBI is not going to come out of this Russia Probe / FISA Court Abuse scandal 'unscathed'...

...and 'asking' for his top lawyer's 'resignation' is a small price to pay. He will get a full pension ... and no possibility of jail time if that might be / might have been a possibility...

...and I do not put hardly any 'faith' in 'Un-Named' sources, as the 'un-named' source of later-proven BS has often been the 'fake news' reporter making some shit up in their articles.

Your link says, NBC News reported that FBI Director Christopher Wray requested Boente's resignation at the urging of top Justice Department officials. Do you not believe the article you linked?

I believe if the DOJ asked Wray to request Wray's resignation:
- There was a damn good reason, as in inappropriate, unethical, biased behavior and / or misconduct

- If there wasn't and Wray just agreed to 'sacrifice' this lawyer without proper cause that would mean Wray is just a 'weak bitch'...and Wray doesn't seem to be a 'weak bitch'

Wray has proven that he will do ANYTHIKNG to protect the FBI and to avoid the FBI from being shamed / 'out'ed publicly by any means....to include lying, hiding official documents, etc...

Wray is smart enough to know - after almost 2 dozen documented FISA Court violations over decades, FBI officials proven to have altered documents, committed Perjury, etc - to include the former FBI Deputy Director and the FBI Deputy Director of Counter-Intelligence having been recommended for Indictment by the US IG but the DOJ choosing not to go that route - that the FBI is not going to come out of this Russia Probe / FISA Court Abuse scandal 'unscathed'...

...and 'asking' for his top lawyer's 'resignation' is a small price to pay. He will get a full pension ... and no possibility of jail time if that might be / might have been a possibility...

...and I do not put hardly any 'faith' in 'Un-Named' sources, as the 'un-named' source of later-proven BS has often been the 'fake news' reporter making some shit up in their articles.

"Bwuhahahahaha....... " no longer operative then? Or are you applying it to your own link as well?

Russians and Chinese, couldn't be happier! :rolleyes:

keep that, making amerika great again, going guys..... sheesh!

Your link offers some of the insight you're requesting. Try actually reading it, dope.

"NBC News reported that FBI Director Christopher Wray requested Boente's resignation at the urging of top Justice Department officials."

It seems Billy the bagman has an agenda.
You should pursue that lead.

Bwuhahahahaha.......

Bwuhahahahaha.......
It says the same thing in your own link, dope.

New Topics

Forum List

Back