FBI Closely Monitoring Gathering Of Christian Nationalists On Thanksgiving

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
FBI Closely Monitoring
Gathering Of Christian Nationalists

The evil domestic terrorists need to be watched closely to make sure they don't conduct any Super-Spreader events on Thanksgiving.

And no saying grace:

637d2a290648a637d2a290648b.jpg

ROANOKE, VA — The FBI has dispatched surveillance teams after several reports surfaced of Christian Nationalists planning to spend a day thanking God for His blessings and praying for America.

"Looks like the turkey's hit the table, boys," reported Agent Schwartz to the tactical team. "That means the praying will be inbound shortly if I know these sickos like I think I do."

The FBI has reported a massive increase in Christian Nationalist activity as of late, with many in the Bureau expecting a widespread show of force on Thanksgiving. "The entire Thanksgiving holiday is basically a dog whistle for Christian Nationalists," explained FBI Director Christopher Wray. "Here we have a holiday declared by Abraham Lincoln, one of the most famous Christian Nationalists ever, meant to be entirely dedicated to thanking God for our country and praying God's guidance for her future. If that's not domestic terrorism, I don't know what is."

After a bit of shuffling, Agent Schwartz reported that the Graham family had, in fact, said a prayer and started eating turkey. "We've got three generations of terrorists present - maybe four, that old terrorist on the walker is moving slow," said Agent Schwartz. "Sure is sad to see the little ones getting indoctrinated like this. Next thing you know, that baby will be storming the Capitol, mark my words."

At publishing time, Grandma Graham has reportedly gone outside to ask the weirdo with the binoculars if he would like to come in for some pie.

God Bless our law enforcement agencies for keeping an eye on these hoodlums. Christian Nationalists are as far removed from Christianity as one can get. As Mr. Gandhi so wisely stated. "I love your Christ but your Christians are so unlike your Christ". When Gandhi says you suck, you really do.

FBI Closely Monitoring

The evil domestic terrorists need to be watched closely to make sure they don't conduct any Super-Spreader events on Thanksgiving.

And no saying grace:

View attachment 729860

ROANOKE, VA — The FBI has dispatched surveillance teams after several reports surfaced of Christian Nationalists planning to spend a day thanking God for His blessings and praying for America.

"Looks like the turkey's hit the table, boys," reported Agent Schwartz to the tactical team. "That means the praying will be inbound shortly if I know these sickos like I think I do."

The FBI has reported a massive increase in Christian Nationalist activity as of late, with many in the Bureau expecting a widespread show of force on Thanksgiving. "The entire Thanksgiving holiday is basically a dog whistle for Christian Nationalists," explained FBI Director Christopher Wray. "Here we have a holiday declared by Abraham Lincoln, one of the most famous Christian Nationalists ever, meant to be entirely dedicated to thanking God for our country and praying God's guidance for her future. If that's not domestic terrorism, I don't know what is."

After a bit of shuffling, Agent Schwartz reported that the Graham family had, in fact, said a prayer and started eating turkey. "We've got three generations of terrorists present - maybe four, that old terrorist on the walker is moving slow," said Agent Schwartz. "Sure is sad to see the little ones getting indoctrinated like this. Next thing you know, that baby will be storming the Capitol, mark my words."

At publishing time, Grandma Graham has reportedly gone outside to ask the weirdo with the binoculars if he would like to come in for some pie.

That reminds me, I forgot to check with Dr. Fauci to see if we should have Thanksgiving this year with our families.

That reminds me, I forgot to check with Dr. Fauci to see if we should have Thanksgiving this year with our families.
Any epidemiologist can help you with that. What makes you think that you`re entitled to one of the world`s best? Are you important?

Any epidemiologist can help you with that. What makes you think that you`re entitled to one of the world`s best? Are you important?
Am I important? You mean am I "Essential"?

I suppose if you are "Essential" then you can have Thanksgiving with whomever you please, like Dr. Fauci.

FBI Closely Monitoring

And no saying grace:

View attachment 729860

We may laugh but this is disturbingly close to the real truth about the FBI & the other 3 letter Fed agencies.

As the world draws closer to the reset, the elites are using our own forces against us in ever escalating suppression of any perceived dissent.
Meanwhile, their minions goosestep along, demanding the rest of us support the parade of fools

Americans hate!

Congrats! Another reason to get out the guns and water the tree of liberty.

Yes, my intention is to offend the filthy pigs that use this tactic to draw attention to themselves.
This makes no sense whatsover, but Happy Thanksgiving. Oh wait never mind, hopefully that didn't offend you.

With people hunting Turkeys this holiday season, can anyone guarantee the welfare of Dr. Fauci?

His final words were "GET YOUR BOOSTER SHOTS....KEEP YOUR MASKS ON....AND MAINTAIN PROPER SOCIAL DISTANCING".

Now...he's headed to a Washington Socialite Party....which is basically cocaine & orgies.

They're gonna get HAMMERED!!!!!

All I know is that when asked "Pumpkin, pecan or apple?"

My answer is going to be "Yes please"

As this IS ThanksGiving week, I'm going to safely assume you're talking about the pies and not the Hooters Girls.

His final words were "GET YOUR BOOSTER SHOTS....KEEP YOUR MASKS ON....AND MAINTAIN PROPER SOCIAL DISTANCING".

Now...he's headed to a Washington Socialite Party....which is basically cocaine & orgies.

They're gonna get HAMMERED!!!!!
Cool! Where`s the party?

Forum List

Back