FBI arrests leftist for threatening GOP senator

An amazing amount of mental illness in this country these days, and of course, directed again at a Republican. I have to think a lot of it is generated by the Democrats and media themselves, intentional or otherwise.

FBI arrests Omaha man accused of threatening U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst

Good thing they got this POS before he harmed the senator.
Simet was a “normal guy,” active in groups for recovering addicts, Hurst said. But about 10 or 15 years ago, Hurst said, Simet suffered a psychotic break and “everything changed.”
Simet told Hurst he’d been diagnosed with schizophrenia and was hearing voices.

“What happened isn’t a Democrats versus Republicans issue,” Hurst said. “It’s about a sick individual with a good heart who needs help.”

He's mentally ill. Don't politicize it.
I'm glad, too, that he got stopped before he could hurt her. If only all crazy guys about to shoot someone would tell a responsible citizen who then called the police.

When are they gonna reign in this ugly dangerous Democrat incitement? It's time.

Dr. Glenn Hurst had gotten used to the strings of almost unintelligible text messages — often sent late at night — from his longtime friend, Robert William Simet of Omaha.

Hurst’s response to Simet’s paranoid thoughts and ideas was often, “Bob, I wouldn’t do that if I were you.” That was usually enough to end the rants.

But Simet, 64, was arrested Friday by FBI agents in Omaha and charged with threatening U.S. Sen. Joni Ernst of Iowa...

More:
DRUDGE REPORT 2017®

I really want to see every lawmaker on any level on either side have a C&C permit to protect themselves if necessary.

Good thing they got this POS before he harmed the senator.
Simet was a “normal guy,” active in groups for recovering addicts, Hurst said. But about 10 or 15 years ago, Hurst said, Simet suffered a psychotic break and “everything changed.”
Simet told Hurst he’d been diagnosed with schizophrenia and was hearing voices.

“What happened isn’t a Democrats versus Republicans issue,” Hurst said. “It’s about a sick individual with a good heart who needs help.”

He's mentally ill. Don't politicize it.
I'm glad, too, that he got stopped before he could hurt her. If only all crazy guys about to shoot someone would tell a responsible citizen who then called the police.

So the last thing we need is the media lying and stirring up anger among the crazies.
When will it end?

Forum List

Back