Fbi and doj were briefed on the dossier

Aponi

VIP Member
Dec 21, 2018
Yes they were told it was possibly biased from steel and paid for by Clinton.

and the Trump Campaign Chairman fed polling data to Russian agents

Rudy Giuliani says ’I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia

what Team Trump squirm

“Mr. Mayor, false reporting is saying that nobody in the campaign had any contacts with Russia,” Cuomo responded. “False reporting is saying that there has been no suggestion of any kind of collusion between the campaign and any Russians.”

Giuliani jumped to correct Cuomo.

“You just misstated my position,” the former New York mayor said. “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or between people in the campaign.”

Rudy Giuliani says ’I never said there was no collusion’ between Trump campaign and Russia

what Team Trump squirm

“Mr. Mayor, false reporting is saying that nobody in the campaign had any contacts with Russia,” Cuomo responded. “False reporting is saying that there has been no suggestion of any kind of collusion between the campaign and any Russians.”

“You just misstated my position,” the former New York mayor said. “I never said there was no collusion between the campaign, or between people in the campaign.”

• Banned

what Team Trump squirm

Yes russia and clinton were close for sure uranium one proved that

Whats your problem...

The dossier is getting more and more validation as we go along...

Trump's lies are getting bigger and more frequent as well...

The dossier was paid for by the GOP initially and then by the Clinton campaign as part of normal opposition research...

The FBI and DOJ know what opposition research is... They could choose to believe it all or none of it..

It is obvious you would have never believe any negative stories about the Orange One but the law enforcement people come to these things in an unbiased fashion...

Under your argument Nixon should have been let off because the New York Times was just trying to sell Newspapers...

You are attacking the messenger and not the message...

The main thing from the dossier is that Trump is beholden to Russian interests and that is being backed up by increasing proof...

• Banned

Whats your problem...

The dossier is getting more and more validation as we go along...

Trump's lies are getting bigger and more frequent as well...

The dossier was paid for by the GOP initially and then by the Clinton campaign as part of normal opposition research...

The FBI and DOJ know what opposition research is... They could choose to believe it all or none of it..

It is obvious you would have never believe any negative stories about the Orange One but the law enforcement people come to these things in an unbiased fashion...

Under your argument Nixon should have been let off because the New York Times was just trying to sell Newspapers...

You are attacking the messenger and not the message...

The main thing from the dossier is that Trump is beholden to Russian interests and that is being backed up by increasing proof...

Whats your problem its been proven to be a big lie and only s moron would diaagree

• Banned

what Team Trump squirm

adiaagreeand clinton sold uramium to russia not her campaign but herself treason

what Team Trump squirm

adiaagreeand clinton sold uramium to russia not her campaign but herself treason
regurgitating talking points and mistaking that for informed opinion just makes you look dumber than shit

Statement of Frank Giustra

Clinton could not sell any Uranium. LOL

Russia feared Hillary Clinton winning, and loved the idea of Trump

All the polls are showing that the men has judged the mueller probe as a blackmail crime to stop trump from going after the deep states serious crimes

Forum List

Back