Favorite Dessert?

And I make killer jam tarts....pie crust with jam filling...omg it's the best thing ever.

I had a pop tart today. I want another one, lol. With some pudding.

They are advertised as a breakfast food but I consider them just snacks.

Sangkaya - I never leave a Thai restaurant without it... IF they have it. They always know what I'm asking for and usually don't have it (it's labor intensive, but soooooo good). At one place, they told me the usual "we don't have that" and then brought me some from their personal stash back in the kitchen. :rock:

Other than that, kheer in an Indian restaurant...

Hummingbird cake is irresistible...

Lately I'm making my own concoction from rice pudding with fresh strawberries, blueberries, raspberries, peaches, and a sprinkling of Nature's Path Hemp Plus Granola. Protein, complex carbs, grans and fiber, no wheat, and downright delicious.

I'm really not a dessert-for-dessert's-sake person. It's gotta be worth it.

Anything with raspberries in it or on it. Chocolate espresso cheesecake with raspberry topping is very fine, though I seldom have it as I seldom see it anywhere, but it is very memorable. I just had some Greek sytle yogurt with raspberries (my own thawed raspberries). It was delish! And yesterday I had some raspberry sorbet. Also very delish. :) :) I also like sparkling water with raspberry flavoring. And fresh raspberries of course.

Also lemon. I have a recipe for triple lemon cake which is wonderful. And I love lemon sorbet and lemon gelato.

raspberry-popsicles-1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back