FauxNews Sent a Signal to Trump that the Election was being Tampered

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I think that FoxNews recognized an irregularity in the counting process, and was alerting Trump about it. It was a prearranged signal.

How about that for an explanation for the unusual early call for Arizona?

Trump's popular vote count was probably overwhelming the Biden election fraud scheme - they needed more fraudulent ballots to succeed the vote count that Trump accumulated legally, than what the schemers thought they would need. They don't want to enter too many fraudulent ballots.

So the counting of ballots was slowed and stopped so they could enter the extra fraudulent ballots that they needed into the counting process. The guys who were watching the count for FoxNews recognized the slow down, and sent a message by lighting up Arizona for Biden with the unusual percentages for a network to call.

Rudy Guilianni and Andrew McCarthy were probably the lawyers that initiated the reports of possible fraud to begin dispatching investigators to the possible locations of the illegal activities.

I noticed that Virginia had a similar disproportion call, and the FoxNews election-counter guy explained it. I don't remember it exactly, but sounded good, at the time. Maybe, it was an early signal. I took some screen shots of the networks graphics, but I doubt if I got anything to enhance the scenario that I have described thus far.

:worthless:

Screenshot from 2020-11-03 19-46-43.png
Screenshot from 2020-11-03 23-35-34.png
Screenshot from 2020-11-03 23-37-20.png
Screenshot from 2020-11-03 23-37-35.png

Last edited:
I think that FoxNews recognized an irregularity in the counting process, and was alerting Trump about it. It was a prearranged signal.

How about that for an explanation for the unusual early call for Arizona?

Trump's popular vote count was probably overwhelming the Biden election fraud scheme - they needed more fraudulent ballots to succeed the vote count that Trump accumulated legally, than what the schemers thought they would need. They don't want to enter too many fraudulent ballots.

So the counting of ballots was slowed and stopped so they could enter the extra fraudulent ballots that they needed into the counting process. The guys who were watching the count for FoxNews recognized the slow down, and sent a message by lighting up Arizona for Biden with the unusual percentages for a network to call.

Rudy Guilianni and Andrew McCarthy were probably the lawyers that initiated the reports of possible fraud to begin dispatching investigators to the possible locations of the illegal activities.

I noticed that Virginia had a similar disproportion call, and the FoxNews election-counter guy explained it. I don't remember it exactly, but sounded good, at the time. Maybe, it was an early signal. I took some screen shots of the networks graphics, but I doubt if I got anything to enhance the scenario that I have described thus far.

:worthless:

View attachment 414818

Shiiiit...FUX hates Trump!!!

I read somewhere on a Post-It note stuck to a water-damaged laptop that the Biden/Harris van was stuck in traffic.

Forum List

Back