Fauci's folly, how long are we going to stand for this?

Are you saying that Trump was clueless about what was going on under his nose? Will you next argue that Trump never said the virus was under control and not a problem?
What time frame are you talking about Taliban sympathizer?

You shoot your mouth off with no evidence, just like a Tollybon would

In 2014 experts in the US convinced the Obama administration to put a moratorium on gain of function research in America. Dr. Anthony Fauci then moved all the dangerous research to China and the rest is deadly history. Now the world is forcing people to wear masks which do nothing to prevent the spread of the pathogen and is trying to force vaccines on citizens that do not prevent the virus. Vaccinated people all over the world are becoming infected because the virus was engineered as a biological weapon by the Chinese thanks to Fauci.

How long are people going to stand for this?

UPDATED: Dr. Fauci Likely Broke US Regulations and US Law When He Funded Wuhan Lab to Continue Coronavirus Projects That Were Banned in US in 2014 (thegatewaypundit.com)
We live in a country where the constitution is ignored, where wars costing trillions of dollars, and thousands of lives are cheered, and where, a national level election(s) was stolen in the open. Short answer, No one will do anything about anything.

Folks We got some real lying SOBs

Never believe a word out of a Biden supporter. Total losers

Show me where Trump signed off on it.

And then show where Trump personally delivered the money? The ban was lifted under Trump and it wasn't some secret thing. I have no idea who all had to sign off on it.

US government lifts ban on risky pathogen research​

December 2017

You folks must be FURIOUS at Trump

And then show where Trump personally delivered the money? The ban was lifted under Trump and it wasn't some secret thing. I have no idea who all had to sign off on it.
Trump was in office less than a year, Fauci has been a permanent Washington bureaucrat for over 40 years. This was a Washington thing, not a Trump thing.

Trump was in office less than a year, Fauci has been a permanent Washington bureaucrat for over 40 years. This was a Washington thing, not a Trump thing.

All the same it was lifted under Trump and Trump could have got rid of Fauci.

All the same it was lifted under Trump and Trump could have got rid of Fauci.
Your point is ridiculous. It would be like the people blaming Abraham Lincoln for slavery.

I don't think fauci did a good job with the virus and I don't think trump did well either. America as a nation did very poorly being ready for something like this. The greatest nation on earth was caught totally unprepared for a pandemic. This american born citizen is calling our response pathetic. Abysmal.

You would think the government would deep six Fauci and push someone that more people can trust. A swamper has got to do what a swamper has got to do.
Can you believe the Taliban supporters on this thread defend this GD idiot

If covid hits a libturd I wish for the worst. A conserv is a tragedy

Jessee Jackson and his wife are in the hospital now...teeheeheee.................Such a good start to the morn

I don't think fauci did a good job with the virus and I don't think trump did well either. America as a nation did very poorly being ready for something like this. The greatest nation on earth was caught totally unprepared for a pandemic. This american born citizen is calling our response pathetic. Abysmal.
We were impeaching Trump while this GD virusspread.

Libturds ignored it. Why do you think I hope every libturd gets a severe case of it???...lolol

Worse than that, I believe Fauci knew it was a problem long before he ever spoke up in public.

Forum List

Back