Fauci shares stage with top CCP official, endorses China’s COVID-19 propaganda

"Zhong ended his presentation urging other countries not to open their economies just yet"

Well, gee, wouldn't that be lovely for literally no-one.

China the big winner in this plague they unleashed upon the world and then lied endlessly about. And, hey, don't open those economies, we're kicking so much ass right now we'd love to keep that train rolling.

Fuck China and their stellar covid response. They threw the entire world under the bus, lied about nearly everything imaginable when this could have been contained, falsified the hell out of their own data and are now reaping a profit from the hell they unleased and would love to see that party continue for as long as possible.

That they did and WHO lied their asses off right beside them. That stuttering fuck had the US rejoin that worthless organization and we tax payers will foot that bill as well.

LOL..Trump was a Xi booster before he was against him.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

Feb. 7, Remarks before Marine One departure:

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”'

No. He was willing to negotiate with him was never for him. He ran on the fact that China was stealing from us. Are you ever honest?

We were told for months not wear the GD fucking things. So much damage you libs did by making Covid a political weapon.

And those "months" were December and January.
By February people were told to wear a mask, but not to wear N95 masks because the medical community needed them, and they were in short supply.

Of course the Biden Admin is locked arm and arm with their Chinese masters, and helping spread their anti-American propaganda....

How much did Hunter get paid for this?

China wasn't going to kidnap foreigners, by forcing them to stay within China. And many countries did just like what Trump did, they evacuated their citizens from China.
Bullshit. They should have shut their country down and not allowed anyone in or out. Instead they let that virus loose on the world.
You know it was Trump who insisted on china letting 40,000 americans and legal residents return from China.

Apr 15, 2020 — There were 1300 direct flights to 17 cities before President Trump's travel restrictions. Since then, nearly 40000 Americans and other authorized travelers ... residents to return home and prevent families from being separated.

I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”'

No. He was willing to negotiate with him was never for him. He ran on the fact that China was stealing from us. Are you ever honest?

And Trump praised Xi and his coronavirus response in order to "schmooze" him.

The cost of doing business? Right?

Telling a dictator how good he's doing, in hopes that he'll negotiate a better trade deal, instead of telling the truth .

I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”'

And Trump praised Xi and his coronavirus response in order to "schmooze" him.

The cost of doing business? Right?

Telling a dictator how good he's doing, in hopes that he'll negotiate a better trade deal, instead of telling the truth .
Yes, of course. Ever listen to Collin Powell? You have to shake hands with a lot of bad people in that role. Hell we had to shake Stalin's hand in WW2. He, however always held China accountable for COVID-19 and rightfully so as it is 100% China's fault. More evidence against China than Cuomo yet Cuomo is the one on the hot seat. Stupid.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

“Just had a long and very good conversation by phone with President Xi of China. He is strong, sharp and powerfully focused on leading the counterattack on the Coronavirus. He feels they are doing very well, even building hospitals in a matter of only days … Great discipline is taking place in China, as President Xi strongly leads what will be a very successful operation. We are working closely with China to help!

"Late last night, I had a very good talk with President Xi, and we talked about — mostly about the coronavirus. They're working really hard, and I think they are doing a very professional job. They're in touch with World — the World — World Organization. CDC also. We're working together. But World Health is working with them. CDC is working with them. I had a great conversation last night with President Xi. It's a tough situation. I think they're doing a very good job.”'

I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit either. Trump's tweets and words speak for themselves. I know you are a Trumper, but at least try to be honest in your assessments.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

I guess reading comprehension is not your strong suit either.
You should stop guessing, it never goes well for you.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

LOL...I don't have to guess when it comes to your failure to comprehend simple concepts, Trumper.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

LOL...I don't have to guess when it comes to your failure to comprehend simple concepts, Trumper.
What is a "Trumper"? I am for small Gov't, strong military, strong border security and free markets. If that makes me a "Trumper" then so be it.

Only simpleton here is you with your absolutes on how you label people.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

What is a "Trumper"? I am for small Gov't, strong military, strong border security and free markets. If that makes me a "Trumper" then so be it.

LOL...Coming from the moron who loves to bandy about "TDS" to everyone who disagrees with him. Man, you're dense.

"Feb. 7, Twitter:

LOL...Coming from the moron who loves to bandy about "TDS" to everyone who disagrees with him. Man, you're dense.
So you could not answer my question. I say TDS to those who bring Trump into every topic when Trump is no longer president and the country still has the same issues if not more. If that makes me
"dense" then so be it.

You have yet to address my point. Why are you dodging?

What point am I dodging? Write clearly please.

Yes, of course. Ever listen to Collin Powell? You have to shake hands with a lot of bad people in that role. Hell we had to shake Stalin's hand in WW2. He, however always held China accountable for COVID-19 and rightfully so as it is 100% China's fault.
You are like a bad card player in Vegas. You blame the dealer for dealing you a bad hand. Instead of doing the best with what you were dealt.

Yes, of course. Ever listen to Collin Powell? You have to shake hands with a lot of bad people in that role. Hell we had to shake Stalin's hand in WW2. He, however always held China accountable for COVID-19 and rightfully so as it is 100% China's fault.
You are like a bad car player in Vegas. You blame the dealer for dealing you a bad hand. Instead of doing the best with what you were dealt.
Sometimes you have to throw away a bad hand vs. playing it. I am actually an excellent card player.

It's quite telling and sad that people ike you have been reduced "Orange man scares me." This isn't about Rump , it's about what you progs are willing to give up because you're scared.
The ability for the country to make shared sacrifices in times of crisis is a source of strength.

Or at least it was.

That's because you supported Trump when he said that people in the military were "suckers and losers".

When Trump used the military for "show". Like when he did his 4th of July display in Washington DC.

Last edited:
So you could not answer my question. I say TDS to those who bring Trump into every topic when Trump is no longer president and the country still has the same issues if not more. If that makes me
"dense" then so be it.

We still have the problem of Trump instigating insurrection.

When Trump stops lying about the election, things will calm down.

Sometimes you have to throw away a bad hand vs. playing it. I am actually an excellent card player.
That's the problem. That's the "art of the deal". But in government you can't take a bad trade deal for needed goods, and just throw it away, because it leaves you with nothing.

Forum List

Back