Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

Im sorry, what was that?

:rofl:
You seem very happy.

I'm afraid I don't follow this stuff nearly as closely as you guys do. Is there a bottom line point to all this?

Is Fauci a Deep State Hitler Chinese Swamp Commie? Should I think differently about the vaccines now?

What has you so happy?

You seem very happy.

I'm afraid I don't follow this stuff nearly as closely as you guys do. Is there a bottom line point to all this?

Is Fauci a Deep State Hitler Chinese Swamp Commie? Should I think differently about the vaccines now?

What has you so happy?
Dude, you are so fucking pathetic.
You seemed to follow it pretty closely when you made this thread, right dumbfuck? You were so sure of your self righteous ass, right dumbfuck?
Instead of admitting you were wrong, you break out some bullshit.
Fuckin loser :lol:
Now thank this post and go pat yourself on the back for getting your ass owned like you ALWAYS do :lmao:

You seem very happy.

What has you so happy?
"fauci has had enough of this scam"
:rofl:

I hope that POS goes to jail.
Now we know why he seemed so inconsistent throughout this entire ordeal. Because he is a fucking LIAR.
But the federal supremacists sure loved him.
Crazy how I am a conspiracy theorist, trump loving NAZI because i dont trust the govt...
Hows the egg taste bitches? I left it runny because you guys like creamy things running down your chin :lol:

You seem very happy.

What has you so happy?

I don't go full conspiracy like so many here and elsewhere (I have been vaccinated) but I understand people not trusting someone that is willing to lie under oath.

If you (speaking a generalized you here) believe people really should get vaccinated you should want Fauci to be removed as I believe it would at least cause some to have more faith in what we are being told.

If you are willing to lie about one thing, what else will you lie about?

You seem very happy.

What has you so happy?
and yet here you are pushing your nonsense as usual. too fking funny. You really have no character do you? Rhetorical, so no need to respond to that question

Flip Flop Fauci is part of the scam
As is flip flop Mac. All anybody needs to do is check out his posts from before 2016.

There is such a monumental turnaround in themes hammered home that any rational person would question why. He used the term "regressive" hundreds of times over back then to describe all the positions he is now taking and all the posters with whom he is now aligning.

Dude, you are so fucking pathetic.
You seemed to follow it pretty closely when you made this thread, right dumbfuck? You were so sure of your self righteous ass, right dumbfuck?
Instead of admitting you were wrong, you break out some bullshit.
Fuckin loser :lol:
Now thank this post and go pat yourself on the back for getting your ass owned like you ALWAYS do :lmao:
So all you can do is insult and attack. I know.

I asked a question. If you don't want to answer it, that's fine with me.

As is flip flop Mac. All anybody needs to do is check out his posts from before 2016.

There is such a monumental turnaround in themes hammered home that any rational person would question why. He used the term "regressive" hundreds of times over back then to describe all the positions he is now taking and all the posters with whom he is now aligning.

I was onto the chameleon long ago

I don't go full conspiracy like so many here and elsewhere (I have been vaccinated) but I understand people not trusting someone that is willing to lie under oath.

If you (speaking a generalized you here) believe people really should get vaccinated you should want Fauci to be removed as I believe it would at least cause some to have more faith in what we are being told.

If you are willing to lie about one thing, what else will you lie about?
Sure. But he's one guy. Am I supposed to have a different opinion about something because of that?

If so, what is it?

Would you like to answer my question?

What's the bottom line point here?
You know exactly what the bottom line here is. You are just looking over/past it, pretending that has not been made clear yet - its one of your character techniques you use from time to time in an attempt to minimize / distract from the uncomfortable point that has been made.

Here's a point for you, if there was any question if Fauci lied the fact that the NIH just admitted to funding 'Gain-of-Function' testing just settled that.

Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

There is a saying - 'The bit dog yelps the loudest.' The above statement by Fauci was a guilty person trying to save his ass by going on the offense,

Earlier Fauci was asked if he had seen anything that suggested the virus was created in a lab. Under oath before Congress, he answered 'No'. Paul then read from an e-mail sent to Fauci from one of the world's leading virologist in which the virologist told Fauci that there are distinct indicators in the virus that it was created in a lab.

The bullshit response Fauci gave was akin to a CONFESSION OF GUILT:

Fauci actually declared he NEVER READ THE E-MAIL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS TOO LONG TO READ

Forum List

Back