Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

You know exactly what the bottom line here is. You are just looking over/past it, pretending that has not been made clear yet - its one of your character techniques you use from time to time in an attempt to minimize / distract from the uncomfortable point that has been made.

Here's a point for you, if there was any question if Fauci lied the fact that the NIH just admitted to funding 'Gain-of-Function' testing just settled that.

Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

There is a saying - 'The bit dog yelps the loudest.' The above statement by Fauci was a guilty person trying to save his ass by going on the offense,

Earlier Fauci was asked if he had seen anything that suggested the virus was created in a lab. Under oath before Congress, he answered 'No'. Paul then read from an e-mail sent to Fauci from one of the world's leading virologist in which the virologist told Fauci that there are distinct indicators in the virus that it was created in a lab.

The bullshit response Fauci gave was akin to a CONFESSION OF GUILT:

Fauci actually declared he NEVER READ THE E-MAIL BECAUSE HE THOUGHT IT WAS TOO LONG TO READ
So you're saying Fauci was dishonest.

Okay. Let's say he was.

Is this supposed to change my opinions or behaviors in any way, on any issue?

So you're saying Fauci was dishonest. Okay. Let's say he was.
Is this supposed to change my opinions or behaviors in any way, on any issue?
Of course not. Everyone knows you are a Biden / Democrat leg-humping apologist who believes Fauci has not and can not hardly do any wrong.

Fine with me. He's too much of a lightning rod at this point anyway.

I'm just not sure what all the drama is about here. If the point is that the vaccines are evil or something, I'd like to know.
The point was, you have egg on your face, you dilapidated bag of dumbfuck.
"conspiracy theory" & "scam" my ass :lol:

So there's really no point to all these posts?
The point YOU just made is that you are false and attempt to distract / run from valid, inconvenient (to Democrats / snowflakes) points for which you have no response.

As usual, you prove it is a waste of time to try to have an actual discussion / debate with you.

Fine with me. He's too much of a lightning rod at this point anyway.

I'm just not sure what all the drama is about here. If the point is that the vaccines are evil or something, I'd like to know.

The point with me is he was willing to lie under oath.

Im sorry, what was that?

:rofl:
They will never fire him.

The law and truth doesn't matter to these folks. They have been, and always were above the facts, the truth and the law.

They have, from the beginning, had an agenda. And it no longer matters who calls these maniacs out on it. It goes back over a century.

(IMO, it isn't partisan either.)

00elitesphoto.jpg

The point YOU just made is that you are false and attempt to distract / run from valid, inconvenient (to Democrats / snowflakes) points for which you have no response.

As usual, you prove it is a waste of time to try to have an actual discussion / debate with you.
You guys sure don't like answering direct questions.

That's okay, par for the course.

Forum List

Back