Fauci: "Senator Paul, you don't know what you're talking about"

I think most intelligent adults are comfortable disagreeing now and then with people they generally support.

This really isn't a unique behavior.
except for people you disagree with in here. You don't believe that in the least. You wouldn't say what you say in here if that were true.

I can easily provide disagreements I have with both parties on virtually every major issue.

Easy peasy. Happily done upon request.

I'm not like you.
sure you could, just more of your self inflicted drama.

so you agree Trump letting this boob Fauci lead us was in error. I agree, Fauci doesn't know shit from shitola and Paul let us see that.
46byqj34bsc71.jpg

From the CDC website.​

Disposable medical masks (also known as surgical masks) are loose-fitting devices that were designed to be worn by medical personnel to protect accidental contamination of patient wounds, and to protect the wearer against splashes or sprays of bodily fluids (36). There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission either when worn by the infected person for source control or when worn by uninfected persons to reduce exposure. Our systematic review found no significant effect of face masks on transmission of laboratory-confirmed influenza.
the CDC study referenced was for hygiene in general and masks for influenza. It did not study the effectiveness on masks slowing the spread of a virus.

During the pandemic, the scientific evidence has increased. Compelling data now demonstrate that community mask wearing is an effective nonpharmacologic intervention to reduce the spread of this infection, especially as source control to prevent spread from infected persons, but also as protection to reduce wearers’ exposure to infection.

the CDC study referenced was for hygiene in general and masks for influenza. It did not study the effectiveness on masks slowing the spread of a virus.

During the pandemic, the scientific evidence has increased. Compelling data now demonstrate that community mask wearing is an effective nonpharmacologic intervention to reduce the spread of this infection, especially as source control to prevent spread from infected persons, but also as protection to reduce wearers’ exposure to infection.

son, I posted the links. Need me to post the paragraphs again? Do you know what Influenza is?

son, I posted the links. Need me to post the paragraphs again? Do you know what Influenza is?
yes, i looked at your links and found the CDC study referenced was for hygiene in general and masks for influenza. It did not study the effectiveness on masks slowing the spread of a virus. The study you reference is out of date. I gave you the current study done during pandemic.

It did not study the effectiveness on masks slowing the spread of a virus.
what do you think it meant then? hahahahaahahahahahahaha

In the paragraph I copied in;
There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission

What else do you think that means? Just because they said transmission rather than spread? hahahahaahahahahaha dude, hilairous.

what do you think it meant then? hahahahaahahahahahahaha

In the paragraph I copied in;
There is limited evidence for their effectiveness in preventing influenza virus transmission

What else do you think that means? Just because they said transmission rather than spread? hahahahaahahahahaha dude, hilairous.
ok, here it is:

• The study was done on influenza, which spreads in ways similar to COVID-19, but it makes no mention of COVID-19.
  • The study was published by the CDC and supported by WHO, but it was done by the University of Hong Kong.
  • One of the study’s authors told us the claim is incorrect.

ok, here it is:

• The study was done on influenza, which spreads in ways similar to COVID-19, but it makes no mention of COVID-19.
  • The study was published by the CDC and supported by WHO, but it was done by the University of Hong Kong.
  • One of the study’s authors told us the claim is incorrect.
nope, you're still failing. I got it from the CDC. sorry. Politico can lick my shorts. Masks don't work, I know it's hard when things don't go your way. but there are studies, other ones as well. you want those too? I included them in the previous posts.

And another snowflake duped and groveling before Fraudi the Liar. Fraudi was shaking so hard because he’s afraid he’ll be arrested any day now.
Ya know you guys had literally MONTHS to TRUMP up some fantasy charges on the good doctor but...
What happened?

Tell ya what...
Let's have Paul and Fauci go on the program of your choice LIVE
and repeat their charges.
Let's see who loses the liable suit.

Ya know you guys had literally MONTHS to TRUMP up some fantasy charges on the good doctor but...
What happened?

Tell ya what...
Get em on

What happened?

Tell ya what...
Another whiner heard from. Fraudi won’t ever file a suit against Paul. Fraudi has already been proven to have lied. Flip flop Fraudi would be paying Paul for the rest of his life.

Forum List

Back