Fauci Goes Against CDC & Science, Takes Unproven Covid Treatment

Independentthinker

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 2015
"According to the CDC, there is currently no evidence that additional Paxlovid treatment is needed when thereā€™s a suspected rebound"

But Fauci took it anyway. What happened to following CDC guidelines and not taking unproven treatments? Guess that's just for other people.

"According to the CDC, there is currently no evidence that additional Paxlovid treatment is needed when thereā€™s a suspected rebound"

But Fauci took it anyway. What happened to following CDC guidelines and not taking unproven treatments? Guess that's just for other people.

You idiot. The article you linked to does not say what you think it says. Learn to read. :itsok:

You idiot. The article you linked to does not say what you think it says. Learn to read. :itsok:
It does say what I said it says. I even quoted the part which says the CDC says that that treatment is not needed a second time because there is no evidence it will do anything the second time but Fauci did the treatment as second time anyway, against CDC guidelines a treatment which the CDC says does not do anything the second time.

Fau Chi rode the wave for quite awhile. That wave was powered by the esoterica that only allowed a chosen few to know about the origins of this communist virus, which can only intelligently be called a communist virus. How many capitalists got rich because of it?

Only in bizarro Covid world. The architect of Covid treatment here in the US took a treatment, which made it worse, so he took more of the treatment.

This report says "natural history of the virus," which is bullshit. The natural history of the virus is (supposedly) unknown and remains unpublished: Homo sapien's ass has not yet found the source in Nature.

Fauci had his Moderna shot December 2020:

The Sun

Has Dr Fauci taken the Covid vaccine?​

In December 2020, the nation's top infectious diseases expert received the Moderna jab on live television.

When asked at the time why he was getting the injection, Fauci said he did so "as a symbol to the rest of the country that I feel extreme confidence of the safety and efficacy of this vaccine."

LINK

Then he gets sick anyway and now having a rebound so much for the efficacy of the so-called vaccine and boosted at least twice.

:muahaha:

Rules for thee, but not for me

Forum List

Back