Fauci fires back at Cruz over COVID claims: ‘I should be prosecuted? What happened on Jan. 6, senator?’

Good.

Investigate him.

Right after you investigate Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Rudi Giuliani, Roger Stone, Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon, and the rest of the January 6th traitorous scum.

And if you find actual evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci knowingly supported or authorized or participated in COVID-19 development or transmission, throw the book at him.

Assuming, of course, that you do a better job at that in the law-courts than your side did with all of their bull$hit insubstantial claims about election fraud after Nov 3, 2020.
You are a loser.

I suggest you pick up a Webster's and look up the definition of "proof"... :badgrin:

cf3403a44afac001803b4cb6732dea98.gif
Like the Russian scam you GDPOMF shat

Good.

Investigate him.

Right after you investigate Donald Trump, Ted Cruz, Josh Hawley, Rudi Giuliani, Roger Stone, Mark Meadows, Steve Bannon, and the rest of the January 6th traitorous scum.

And if you find actual evidence that Dr. Anthony Fauci knowingly supported or authorized or participated in COVID-19 development or transmission, throw the book at him.

Assuming, of course, that you do a better job at that in the law-courts than your side did with all of their bull$hit insubstantial claims about election fraud after Nov 3, 2020.
January 6th was just another riot. Everything was under control by sundown and still is. We’ve got bigger issues that aren’t under Trump: COVID Variants coming over from foreign nations and mob/looters terrorizing businesses. Let’s solve these problems as they are a higher priority.

What a leftist Putz! This man should not only be investigated, but brought up on charges of genocide for his involvement in helping develop this virus.
Yes, thank Eagle 1462010 for getting the Omicron mutations list to badger. Because 6 Jan aside, Omicron has clues to the North Carolina lab of one of Fau’s cronies, Ralph Baric and Peter Daszak of Eco Health Alliance, as is being shown in another thread.

Well, that's a foregone conclusion.

But we're talking about Ted Cruz here, so that's not that heavy of a lift.

Fauci is a respected epidemiologist. There was no way cadet bonespurs was going to turn him into a member of the family, and all of the orange turd piles, that make up Trump nation still haven't figured it out yet.
Respected??? LOL ROFLMAO.... No, he isn't.. I know doctors who are ashamed of this ass clown. he should be in prison for what he has done.

Richly deserved. The Canadian, along with his beloved Donnie Dark Side, are responsible for much of the spread of Covid 19 in the United States.

Why? Because they refuse to take it seriously, and the mentally challenged tend to follow their leads. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!

Fau chi is a traitor, and a mass murderer.

Richly deserved. The Canadian, along with his beloved Donnie Dark Side, are responsible for much of the spread of Covid 19 in the United States.

Why? Because they refuse to take it seriously, and the mentally challenged tend to follow their leads. Sad, so sad. Bigly!!!

"What about Jan 6?"?!?!????

Only you and your moonbat brethren could be such low-IQ dullards to not recognize what a truly pathetic and flaccid deflection that is.

Once again Fraudci confirms he is a leftist political hack, not a scientist.

Well, that's a foregone conclusion.

But we're talking about Ted Cruz here, so that's not that heavy of a lift.

Fauci is a respected epidemiologist. There was no way cadet bonespurs was going to turn him into a member of the family, and all of the orange turd piles, that make up Trump nation still haven't figured it out yet.
Just can't post without shitting your depends over Trump, can you?

How is this a Trump thread, Dumbass?

Fauci is the DEFINITION of Fascism.

Anyone who trusts anything this guy says is a fool.

If Fauci told me I am male, I would not believe him.

Boy, you've been well conditioned by your masters. You don't react to anything with logic or reason, you simply respond to Dr. Faucci with hate and disbelief, as you have been conditioned to respond by right wing media. You're the perfect Republican voter.

Boy, you've been well conditioned by your masters. You don't react to anything with logic or reason, you simply respond to Dr. Faucci with hate and disbelief, as you have been conditioned to respond by right wing media. You're the perfect Republican voter.

Claims the lemming.

Forum List

Back