Fauci Emails

As the coronavirus pandemic engulfed the world last spring, Science magazine quoted a top Chinese health official saying that the United States and other Western nations were making a "big mistake" by not telling people to mask up.

The official, George Gao, worried that the comment might upset his longtime friend Anthony Fauci, Washington's leading expert on infectious diseases. So amid the deepening crisis, Gao reached out to clear the air.

Subscribe to The Post Most newsletter for the most important and interesting stories from The Washington Post.

"I saw the Science interview, how could I say such a word 'big mistake' about others? That was journalist's wording. Hope you understand," Gao, director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, wrote to Fauci in a March 28 email. "Lets work together to get the virus out of the earth."

"I understand completely. No problem," Fauci wrote back. "We will get through this together."

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

The writer is really giving Gao and Fauci way to much credit--------------working to get the virus out of the EARTH sounds more like these two bozos working to get the virus out of the underground caves that the bats who carry this virus live in while weaponizing it.

The Fucci unisex dive watch;

1622666376691.png

If Trump had listened to Fauci, he would still be President
RW always good for a laugh

Thank god Trump insisted on being Trump
I know better than the Scientists

His being more concerned with his coming election than making tough decisions cost him the election
Yet you took The Trump Vaccine produced by Operation Warp Speed and became a trans human, didn't you, fool?
Why develop a vaccine for a virus that isn’t a threat and you have under control ?

His being more concerned with his coming election than making tough decisions cost him the election

To be fair MANY people knew better than the scientists, especially if they were being guided by the W.H.O. That wasn't science, that was politics. Very deadly it would seem.

Trump was defrauded. When that happens you do not lose. If you insist on pushing the fantasy there was no fraud you need to realize it is not working.

To be fair MANY people knew better than the scientists, especially if they were being guided by the W.H.O. That wasn't science, that was politics. Very deadly it would seem.
Trump withdrawing from WHO during a pandemic was an atrocity.
Didn‘t see anyone else in the world following his lead did you?

Trump was defrauded. When that happens you do not lose. If you insist on pushing the fantasy there was no fraud you need to realize it is not working.

Sorry ...still not entertaining your fantasies

Trump withdrawing from WHO during a pandemic was an atrocity.
Didn‘t see anyone else in the world following his lead did you?
The WHO lied almost immediately after the virus hit the news. Trump was right again. Every day we find out more that he was right about.

Sorry ...still not entertaining your fantasies
Again, it is your fantasy and it will be shattered. You will be a traitor, or will still be a traitor. Same thing.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

Embrace the healing power of “and.”

View attachment 496516

You can write t that rubbish day. Fauci is a man of vast experience and he stood up to trump and his stupid medical advice. The Chinese didn't give a shit about Fauci. Why would they?

Your problem is he is a lefty and you hate them all with a passion. Trumps gone and he is still there saving lives.
Yet you patriots in the peanut gallery throw shit lime it's fact. For we up.

He did listen to him and the only reason Trump is not on his second term is election Fraud due to covid rule changes....

Trump had a free pass to a second term

If he showed the slightest leadership during COVID, America would have flocked to him

Instead he gave us denial, lies, false promises while pitting one state against another and undermining governors who took strong action

Forum List

Back