Fauci Emails

The Purge

Platinum Member
Aug 16, 2018
It has been known for a long time that Dr. Anthony Fauci has supported the gain-of-function research conducted by the EcoHealth Alliance about bat coronaviruses in China. While Fauci has been attempting to distance himself from having any knowledge of EcoHealth Alliance’s projects, including those of Dr. Peter Daszak, the president of the organization, newly released emails detail the praise Daszak heaped upon Fauci for his dismissing of the lab-leak theory.

Daszak, who seems to have his thumb in all of the pies surrounding the origins of SARS-CoV-2 (more on that later), sent an email to Fauci on April 18th, 2020, just six weeks after the initial outbreak in the US, thanking Dr. Fauci for his comments dismissing the lab-leak theory...

The disturbing nature of this email is in the fact that Daszak was one of the lead investigators from the WHO into the origins of SARS-CoV-2 and again, his having funded undisputed gain-of-function research at the WIV. Daszak’s influence, in this case, has been seen throughout this investigation, even to the point of spreading misinformation to deflect from EcoHealth Alliance’s potential liability associated with the lab-release theory....

Daszak wasn’t just the compromised researcher on the origin here, he was long Fauci’s arm’s length distributor of funds to to places like Wuhan.

I'm glad my Spidey Senses were right about this guy. I never trusted him. Those who wanted the Old Guard politicians to get back to "normal", have no clue what the new normal is going to be. For ALL of America, including them, once the Communists take control of this planet.

Some hated Trump way more than they loved America and what you have traditionally stood for.

Former State Department investigator David Asher weighed in Wednesday on leaked emails of Dr. Anthony Fauci, including correspondence with a key figure linked to the Wuhan Institute of Virology who thanked Fauci for using his voice to "dispel the myths" that the COVID-19 pandemic may have been a product of a lab leak.

"I just wanted to say a personal thank you on behalf of our staff and collaborators, for publicly standing up and stating that the scientific evidence supports a natural for COVID-19 from a bat-to-human spillover, not a lab from the Wuhan Insitute of Virology," said Ecohealth Alliance President Peter Daszak in April of 2020.

"From my perspective, your comments are brave, and coming from your trusted voice, will help dispel the myths being spun around the virus’s origins..."

During an "America’s Newsroom" interview with Bill Hemmer, Asher was asked why the Wuhan lab leak theory was dismissed early in the pandemic by scientific experts.

"We’ve been told in the last three days that lab leaks happen all the time. We’ve had epidemiologists on the air for 15 months—that was not something we heard a lot and suddenly in the last four days everyone’s talking about it," Hemmer said.

Speaking specifically about Daszak, who also served as a member of the WHO-led inquiry into the origins of COVID-19, Asher hypothesized that the Ecohealth president may have been "prompted" to dismiss information indicating that the coronavirus escaped from a lab.

Dupe? Useful idiot?

Embrace the healing power of “and.”

1622657653483.jpeg

"As the coronavirus pandemic engulfed the world last spring, Science magazine quoted a top Chinese health official saying that the United States and other Western nations were making a "big mistake" by not telling people to mask up.

The official, George Gao, worried that the comment might upset his longtime friend Anthony Fauci, Washington's leading expert on infectious diseases. So amid the deepening crisis, Gao reached out to clear the air.

Subscribe to The Post Most newsletter for the most important and interesting stories from The Washington Post.

"I saw the Science interview, how could I say such a word 'big mistake' about others? That was journalist's wording. Hope you understand," Gao, director of the Chinese Center for Disease Control and Prevention, wrote to Fauci in a March 28 email. "Lets work together to get the virus out of the earth."

Early on, most everyone sensed that Fauci was double talking telling one group one thing and the others the opposite. The Man lies and obviously was serving his personal agenda. Telling people don't wear a mask, do wear a mask, and vice versa was but one of his constant contradictions and games. I suspect early on, Fauci wanted the disease spread around like the other dems such as Cuomo and Whitmer did who were ordering nursing homes to take in the infected where the disease could spread the easiest while Fauci spread misinformation about the masks and made sure no one heard the basics about what VIRUS's fear most----HAND WASHING.

"Lets work together to get this virus out of the EARTH" caught my attention right away as we all know now our little lying making money off the virus FAUCI and GAO worked together to weaponize this virus and to get it OUT OF THE EARTH where the BATS were living in an underground cave system. The writer of the original story obviously doesn't understand where this virus actually originated from inside the earth and who the two bozos were who got it out of the earth, weaponized it making it easy to spread and kill among humans.

"I understand completely. No problem," Fauci wrote back. "We will get through this together."

They haven't been able to locate an animal on this earth that has passed covid 19 to humans. It's the other way around. Zoo animals contracted it from infected keepers. Household pets from their owners.
We made this. When it was ready to be fine tuned for destruction, Obama sent it to Wuhan, gave Fauci 3.7 million to pass along to China, and voila, a pandemic. The first of many.
We used to call it biochemical warfare. Now it's just politicians doing their thing to the herd...

Dupe? Useful idiot?

Embrace the healing power of “and.”

View attachment 496516

And Fauci played Americans like a fiddle.

China is heads and shoulders above everyone else because they have a state run party that doesn't change. There are no elections, debates or recourse for people. Therefore, the Party is ruthless to their own and would happily sacrifice however many lives there for more power.

If they care so little about their own, why would anyone believe they would care about the rest of the world? It's the most ironic existence today. All of the issues that Neo-Cons, media and the alt-left say America suffers from, are activity and openly happening in China, and everyone applauds. More and more others just want to emulate them.

I don't suppose anyone wants to address this-

Who needs a fake virus when we’ve got opioids?

No doubt politicians can be and are crooked, but, I don't think it's just democrats- Nixon gets credit, or should, for opening up trade talks with China- Clinton was in bed with them as well- as a matter of fact, Trading with China had to be approved by congress- years ago- see, it's only fitting that our betters tell us who we can and can't trade with- correct? They know better than we. Correct? It's in the constitution. Correct? They alone are the arbiters of Trade for citizens. Correct? We the people are too dumb. Correct?

The linked article shows why pointing a finger is problematic- it also point out the deaths caused from Opioids - but Covid was blamed-

it brings to mind, the line in the song, by BJ Barham, Me and Mine (Lamentations)- goes like this-

what are you gonna do when the God you're prayin to up and goes missin

leavin a trial of un paid bills, broken homes and opioid addiction

The article linked gives some good info and it ain't that long- I know, I know, it ain't as much fun as pickin on the other guy- bet hey- nothin worth havin is ever easy-

Fauci has been inept for decades, going back to the AIDS epidemic. Yet as with all bureaucrats he just keeps on keeping while making over $400,000 in salary plus other money.

And like all bureaucrats who toe the leftist line, protected by the useless MSM.

A Freedom of Information Act request and separate lawsuit have revealed damning information about Fauci’s handling of the pandemic. It’s unfortunate that they were first revealed by the Washington Post and Buzzfeed because these leftist organizations are part of the progressive cult that has placed and kept Fauci on a pedestal. They continue to do so even in the face of clear corruption and absolute failures on Fauci’s part. They both take whatever shots they can at President Trump while downplaying just how poorly Fauci handled his own role. Nevertheless, even their fawning cannot save Fauci from the truth.

We’ll start with a discovery by The National Pulse. As Natalie Winter reported, Fauci thought a detailed warning from a respected PhD physicist was too long for him to read:

Private emails from Dr. Anthony Fauci obtained via a Freedom of Information Act request reveal him ignoring warnings from a PhD physicist about trusting the Chinese Communist Party’s COVID-19 data.

“Too long for me to read,” Fauci wrote in response to an email from Dr. Erik Nilsen, a published PhD physicist and CEO of neuroscience research company Bio-Signal.

And while Fauci may not have had time to read the email outlining Chinese Communist Party (CCP) manipulation of COVID-19 data, he has found time to author a book about his “life philosophy”, promote children’s books pushing COVID-19 vaccines, and even deliver commencement addresses at controversial universities conducting gain-of-function research.

The email from Nilsen warns that the data the CCP was sharing with the world regarding COVID-19 death counts was fraudulent:

I’m confident that China stop counting dead COVID-19 infected bodies since —January 7 2020. They’ve been adding fabricated data daily to show (to save face) the world and their own people an impressive flattening of China outbreak curve. It’s easy to prove this via data analysis because, for example, improbable coincidences occurred in much of the data. My suspicions were eventually confirmed by at least two of my sources in China [REDACTED]. The data posted by China is not only garbage, it has misled the world into a false sense of security wrt death rate, age vs death, and other things; that is, if people analyzed the world’s data including China, the results are heavily biased towards nonsense, because China’s number of cases accounted for the majority of cases worldwide (until a day or so ago).

The email from Nilsen warns that the data the CCP was sharing with the world regarding COVID-19 death counts was fraudulent:

I’m confident that China stop counting dead COVID-19 infected bodies since —January 7 2020. They’ve been adding fabricated data daily to show (to save face) the world and their own people an impressive flattening of China outbreak curve. It’s easy to prove this via data analysis because, for example, improbable coincidences occurred in much of the data. My suspicions were eventually confirmed by at least two of my sources in China [REDACTED]. The data posted by China is not only garbage, it has misled the world into a false sense of security wrt death rate, age vs death, and other things; that is, if people analyzed the world’s data including China, the results are heavily biased towards nonsense, because China’s number of cases accounted for the majority of cases worldwide (until a day or so ago).

Forum List

Back