Fauci Claim Debunked AGAIN .... (He must have nightmares at night about Rand Paul)

President Joe Biden is claiming, on his official Twitter page, that the Delta variant of Wuhan coronavirus is "deadlier" than other variants seen during the pandemic. Dr. Anthony Fauci, who Biden administration officials continue to defend, is claiming the Delta variant "spreads more efficiently" and that unvaccinated individuals are most at risk for serious illness or death.

"I'm here to talk to you today about the Delta variant that causes COVID-19, The comparison is it is transmitted much more efficiently, which means the chances of getting infected upon exposure is greater than the dominant variant that we have now in the United States."
- Dr Fauci

Republican Senator Rand Paul, who has been debunking claims from Fauci for more than a year, is pushing back:

Donā€™t let the fearmongers win. New public England study of delta variant shows 44 deaths out of 53,822 (.08%) in unvaccinated group. Hmmm.
ā€” Senator Rand Paul (@RandPaul) June 29, 2021

If Fauci, Biden, and Democrats actually DID 'Follow The Science', Fauci wouldn't continue to get beaten down publicly by Paul, and the Democrats would not continue to flip-flop and support fear-mongering meaningless mandates...like going back to mandating wearing masks after the CDC has already declared the cloth masks being used by ost Americans not only do NOTHING to prevent the wearer from a microscopic virus but also is medically problematic / harmful for the wearer.

I count three times Rand Paul has gone up against Dr Fauci in the last year and three times Fauci has carved Paul's ass up and served it to him on a platter. You would think this giant douche would have learned his lesson and just shut his mouth. There's no way this hack is a doctor. I wouldn't let Paul operate on a doll.
Gotta link to your delusions?
Too many to list. I think, on a certain level, Paul likes getting his ass beat. I bet he egged on his neighbor on purpose. :)

And

And in the way back machine..
Your links don't show what you claimed Tardboi.

President Joe Biden is claiming, on his official Twitter page, that the Delta variant of Wuhan coronavirus is "deadlier" than other variants seen during the pandemic. Dr. Anthony Fauci, who Biden administration officials continue to defend, is claiming the Delta variant "spreads more efficiently" and that unvaccinated individuals are most at risk for serious illness or death.

"I'm here to talk to you today about the Delta variant that causes COVID-19, The comparison is it is transmitted much more efficiently, which means the chances of getting infected upon exposure is greater than the dominant variant that we have now in the United States."
- Dr Fauci

Republican Senator Rand Paul, who has been debunking claims from Fauci for more than a year, is pushing back:

Donā€™t let the fearmongers win. New public England study of delta variant shows 44 deaths out of 53,822 (.08%) in unvaccinated group. Hmmm.

If Fauci, Biden, and Democrats actually DID 'Follow The Science', Fauci wouldn't continue to get beaten down publicly by Paul, and the Democrats would not continue to flip-flop and support fear-mongering meaningless mandates...like going back to mandating wearing masks after the CDC has already declared the cloth masks being used by ost Americans not only do NOTHING to prevent the wearer from a microscopic virus but also is medically problematic / harmful for the wearer.

I count three times Rand Paul has gone up against Dr Fauci in the last year and three times Fauci has carved Paul's ass up and served it to him on a platter. You would think this giant douche would have learned his lesson and just shut his mouth. There's no way this hack is a doctor. I wouldn't let Paul operate on a doll.
Too many to list. I think, on a certain level, Paul likes getting his ass beat. I bet he egged on his neighbor on purpose. :)

And

Your links don't show what you claimed Tardboi.

Yes they do. If you don't want to see, that's not my problem..tard. :)

It is a warning. It is still to early to tell what the long term effects will be . Is Ryan claiming no more deaths from the variant?

I would rather have caution and be wrong as time goes by

instead of being in denial and be wrong as time goes by

Didn't work out last year when there were on a few cases and deaths.

It is better to be cautious than in hoping for the best. People are going to die and if it is a small number then do something to keep it a small number rather than have a Politian play politics by telling the people what they want to hear.

Ryan has no background or knowledge of the issue to make statements. It is just a political move. HE is playing politics in the hope it will put him in the public eye for his presidential bid. He is hoping repubs will forget about Trump.
Ryan has no background or knowledge of the issue to make statements.

And yet he has been correct in his every claim about Fraudci being a lying sack of shit. He has nailed the hack numerous times and Fraudci has lied under oath every time Paul has done so.

Let review his correctness

Paul, who had previously tested positive for COVID-19, claimed he was now ā€œimmuneā€ to the virus.
ā€œIā€™ve had it. I canā€™t get it again,ā€ Paul said. ā€œI canā€™t give it to you, and I canā€™t get it.ā€

Yet it is well document of multiple cases of former COVID-19 patients being reinfected. It still to early to tell but people can be reinfected. Thus able to spread the virus to others.

clearly a 100 percent wrong statement with no qualifications, just bravado Trump style

ā€œIā€™m not telling you not to wear a mask,ā€ Paul told rally-goers. ā€œThe cloth masks ā€¦ Iā€™m just telling you the truth, they donā€™t work. Ninety-seven percent of viruses go through a cloth mask.ā€

one, if they don't work then 100 percent of viruses should go through a cloth mask.

Yet there is evidence that cloth face masks work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, by containing respiratory droplets. Masks, along with social distancing, are effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Rand provides medical advice but he is not qualified to do so even if he created his own Board of Ophthamology in order to self certify.

His claim to fame

Rand Paul was the first Senator to get infected with COVID and it happened because he didnā€™t believe that it was possible

My favorite

"If I owned a restaurant, Iā€™d have a whole wing for senior citizens or for anybody who is worried about getting sick, and I would say, 'All my servers have already had it,'" Paul said

He would do the same for his cruise ships. He would only hire those who had already been sick to work on his cruise ships

Yet if the guest do not have to wear face mask then what stopping them from spreading the virus. I guess the employees would be the lucky ones.

- Dr Fauci

Dr. FauXI needs to be put under oath....

It is a warning. It is still to early to tell what the long term effects will be . Is Ryan claiming no more deaths from the variant?

It is better to be cautious than in hoping for the best. People are going to die and if it is a small number then do something to keep it a small number rather than have a Politian play politics by telling the people what they want to hear.

Ryan has no background or knowledge of the issue to make statements. It is just a political move. HE is playing politics in the hope it will put him in the public eye for his presidential bid. He is hoping repubs will forget about Trump.

And yet he has been correct in his every claim about Fraudci being a lying sack of shit. He has nailed the hack numerous times and Fraudci has lied under oath every time Paul has done so.

Paul, who had previously tested positive for COVID-19, claimed he was now ā€œimmuneā€ to the virus.
ā€œIā€™ve had it. I canā€™t get it again,ā€ Paul said. ā€œI canā€™t give it to you, and I canā€™t get it.ā€

Yet it is well document of multiple cases of former COVID-19 patients being reinfected. It still to early to tell but people can be reinfected. Thus able to spread the virus to others.

clearly a 100 percent wrong statement with no qualifications, just bravado Trump style

ā€œIā€™m not telling you not to wear a mask,ā€ Paul told rally-goers. ā€œThe cloth masks ā€¦ Iā€™m just telling you the truth, they donā€™t work. Ninety-seven percent of viruses go through a cloth mask.ā€

one, if they don't work then 100 percent of viruses should go through a cloth mask.

Yet there is evidence that cloth face masks work to prevent the spread of COVID-19, by containing respiratory droplets. Masks, along with social distancing, are effective in preventing the spread of COVID-19.

Rand provides medical advice but he is not qualified to do so even if he created his own Board of Ophthamology in order to self certify.

His claim to fame

Rand Paul was the first Senator to get infected with COVID and it happened because he didnā€™t believe that it was possible

My favorite

"If I owned a restaurant, Iā€™d have a whole wing for senior citizens or for anybody who is worried about getting sick, and I would say, 'All my servers have already had it,'" Paul said

He would do the same for his cruise ships. He would only hire those who had already been sick to work on his cruise ships

Yet if the guest do not have to wear face mask then what stopping them from spreading the virus. I guess the employees would be the lucky ones.

Evidence rand Paul had Covid = a test said so

Did rand Paul demonstrate any serious symptoms?

No

This is the problem. The definition of YOU GOT IT is the test, which is a fraud.

- Dr Fauci

And

Paul just wants the clout in the wingnut echo tunnel. He, his turtleneck and his perm and/or toupee are running for president again.

His claim to fame

My favorite

Masks don't work, Dumbass.

- Dr Fauci

Dr. FauXI needs to be put under oath....

Especially concerning his financial relationships with the pharma companies involved in the vaccines.

His claim to fame

My favorite

No

This is the problem. The definition of YOU GOT IT is the test, which is a fraud.
Well to say that the test is fraud is just a convenient argument to deny that he had the virus and keep supporting Rand's rants. Well the accuracy of the test is above the 50 %. SO it is more likely that the test was correct. You say that the test got it wrong but it is just as likely to get it right. You cannot prove that the test was wrong. If he had gotten a second test then your argument would have been stronger assuming that it wasn't the same results.

Yet he has made comments that he had the virus in a hearing

Rand Paul spars with Dr Anthony Fauci at congressional hearing Senator Rand Paul says he will not get a Covid-19 vaccine because he already had the virus

So he had the test and he believes he had the virus.

If you say the test was wrong then he could have had another test. But he did as he accepted it. Also it would destroy his arguments that if you had the virus then you cannot get it again.

The test confirmed it and he bragged about it in a senate hearing.

if the test was false as your claim then his rants about reinfections is seriously wrong as he uses himself as an example.

1625190501181.png

- Dr Fauci

Every death counts unless it's caused by a Liberal.

His claim to fame

My favorite

No

Well to say that the test is fraud is just a convenient argument to deny that he had the virus and keep supporting Rand's rants. Well the accuracy of the test is above the 50 %. SO it is more likely that the test was correct. You say that the test got it wrong but it is just as likely to get it right. You cannot prove that the test was wrong. If he had gotten a second test then your argument would have been stronger assuming that it wasn't the same results.

Rand Paul spars with Dr Anthony Fauci at congressional hearing Senator Rand Paul says he will not get a Covid-19 vaccine because he already had the virus

If you say the test was wrong then he could have had another test. But he did as he accepted it. Also it would destroy his arguments that if you had the virus then you cannot get it again.

if the test was false as your claim then his rants about reinfections is seriously wrong as he uses himself as an example.

Dr Paul may indeed have accepted that test.

It is also possible dr. Paul believes he was exposed all along. Dr. Paul points out the truth fauXI told the Chinese, that the mask does nothing except sexually excite left wing transsexuals who oppose free speech.

Everyone on earth was exposed by May of last year, meaning those on the ISS were not....

If you were exposed and it did nothing, you were immune and you do not need a shot....

His claim to fame

My favorite

So says Doctor Nostra

Yet you go into any hospital and they are all wearing masks. I guess you should tell them that masks don't work. They should all agree because you said so.

As said it a plan using various methods and not just one.

Well one thing is for sure we know that without a mask you will catch a contagious virus. If you do not understand the work contagious then look it up.

His claim to fame

My favorite

No

Dr Paul may indeed have accepted that test.

It is also possible dr. Paul believes he was exposed all along. Dr. Paul points out the truth fauXI told the Chinese, that the mask does nothing except sexually excite left wing transsexuals who oppose free speech.

Everyone on earth was exposed by May of last year, meaning those on the ISS were not....

If you were exposed and it did nothing, you were immune and you do not need a shot....
Do not confuse that some people will not show symptoms versus those who do show symptoms. If you had none then you were lucky but being a contagious virus then you can still spread it to someone else who may not be so luck and will have symptoms.

If you spread it to an elderly relative then it could cause them problems. Just because you did not want to wear a mask.

What crap.

You are either a sub human science invalid beaked birdbrain, or you are a traitor deliberately spreading misinfo.

It is one of the two.

Covid left America last June.

His claim to fame

My favorite

So says Doctor Nostra

Yet you go into any hospital and they are all wearing masks. I guess you should tell them that masks don't work. They should all agree because you said so.

As said it a plan using various methods and not just one.

Well one thing is for sure we know that without a mask you will catch a contagious virus. If you do not understand the work contagious then look it up.
Link us up to the CDC saying masks prevent Covid.

Forum List

Back