Fauci Blasts Rand Paul on US funded Bat Virus Claims.

LoL - That's a mask -
More sophisticated than the ones you and I wear to the grocery store for obvious reasons.
DURRRR indeed! :D

No, it's a pressurized suit you fool. If it gets a hole the air can only go one way, and even then people still get sick.

DUUUR indeed

As I said, it's a very sophisticated mask. One would expect that in a virology lab huh DERPY? :)
Why don’t they just wear the pretty blue mask everyone else is wearing if they work?

Could you explain what you are trying to say.
Said Poster who claimed via some Link,er somethin', that
Rand Paul " tried to pull off " needs explaining.
I asked said poster what in their own words was meant by
" pulled off ".
Rand Paul,if anything is very To the Point.Unlike many Pols.

This appears to be a different story from those threads already posted. Maybe a discussion will lead to some facts on what Rand Paul is trying to pull off this time??
Fauci tortures puppies and has shown to be less then forth coming with Congress. He has no credibility left.

So relax! Sign on to Rand's theory of Covid coming from US funded bat research. Or don't!
Whoa, Donny is really upset now. Raw nerve hit. Calm down, it's just an internet discussion.

Who claimed that Covid was funded by the United States? I never hard that. Show the quote, liar

Whoa, Donny is really upset now. Raw nerve hit. Calm down, it's just an internet discussion.

Who claimed that Covid was funded by the United States? I never hard that. Show the quote, liar
It was bandied about even before Rand Paul made any mention of.
That suspicious Research was done here in North Carolina at a lab.
Starting in 2015 with The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Where a ban was contravened on a Dr. Baric and use of Gain-of-Function
laboratory studies.
Stay Informed.Do Not Read from any MSM material.
It's part of a Grand mal scale attempt to use Misinformation Disinformation.
As ushed-in by Obama's Ministry of Truth.

It was bandied about even before Rand Paul made any mention of.
That suspicious Research was done here in North Carolina at a lab.
Starting in 2015 with The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.
Where a ban was contravened on a Dr. Baric and use of Gain-of-Function
laboratory studies.
Stay Informed.Do Not Read from any MSM material.
It's part of a Grand mal scale attempt to use Misinformation Disinformation.
As ushed-in by Obama's Ministry of Truth.

There's a lot to investigate for sure, that was Rand Paul's point. But Donald H is just an idiot who can't read or repeat things correctly through his fog of stupidity

There's a lot to investigate for sure, that was Rand Paul's point. But Donald H is just an idiot who can't read or repeat things correctly through his fog of stupidity
Rand made a bigger point on the Covid virus coming from bats.
Donald caught it and that's caused a great deal of teeth gnashing.

Gee I dunno.Seems like most those who host shows on CNN or MSNBC
talk exactly the same.Keep in mind that hardly a day went by that Donald Trump
WASN'T accused by the Left as not being the President.That he was a Russian
agent or used by the Russians in order to defeat Hillary.As in 3 + years
of the now exposed - Russian Collusion - Witch hunt.Where there was never any such move
to suppress let alone ban talk of Election 2016.
Then in 2020 everything changed.Where any talk of the 2020 Election will be
suspect,checked out and those engaging in will either be fired or banned from
social media.
All part of Obama's Ministry of Truth.Keeping in mind Obama enjoyed being
deceptive.As in - The Obama Deception -.Or more recently at a Terry McAuliffe
Campaign event yesterday.Talking trash as far as Right-wing Culture wars.
That those aren't serious folk.Yeah right .... Leftie.

As I said, it's a very sophisticated mask. One would expect that in a virology lab huh DERPY? :)
I get it.Like the way the Biden Adm. is so sophisticated in their hourly
pack of MSM Lies and hoodwinking.I'm waiting for the word { sophisticated }
to be Re-invented.
Like the way the word { Spooky } was just decided upon in Scotland.
That's it's Racist.Will not be tolerated.That even if used by only one person.
Um ... What if the one person is deranged or mentally challenged.
This is how The United States will be taken down.In increments.
By diminishing the Middle Class { there is No Middle Class in Marxism }
and then the language.Then mandates and orders issued.
Travel bans and Vaccine cards { papers } used.
Y'know like Hitlers use of Gestapos in 30's Germany.Where Germans were
stopped and asked for their papers.Not permitted to leave Germany.Unless
paying a huge some of money.Where Families had to pool their money
so maybe one family member could get travel out of country.Germany was
in Lockdown.

Rand made a bigger point on the Covid virus coming from bats.
Donald caught it and that's caused a great deal of teeth gnashing.

Gnashing of teeth seems to be a trend with people named Donald.

Democrats are stupid fucks. Rand Paul called Fauci out for lying about our funding gain of function research and you actually hear him concluding we funded Covid. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're liars and frankly you're just assholes

Gnashing of teeth seems to be a trend with people named Donald.

Democrats are stupid fucks. Rand Paul called Fauci out for lying about our funding gain of function research and you actually hear him concluding we funded Covid. Democrats aren't just stupid, you're liars and frankly you're just assholes
I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Canadian. I really don't see any important difference between your two major parties; they're both corrupted and hijacked by the establishment American way of 'greedy' capitalism.

Biden will inevitably fail to bring any real change but Americans will be the losers because of the lack of spending that's needed to keep up to China.

If Trump gets another chance if's going to be interesting to see if he attempts to do the same as what Biden is attempting. He will be facing a 'catch 22' in that it will obvous to all what is needed to keep America afloat, as opposed to alienating the very wealthy.

That's my take on the situation. I welcome your opinion if you can keep it polite and to the point. I don't tolerate spamming, excess profanity, or rudeness.

But of course we can also discuss Rand's mentioning of the bat virus causing Covid.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Canadian

Irrelevant. You spend all day advocating the Democrat party on US message boards. You are a Democrat

. I really don't see any important difference between your two major parties

And yes YOU SPAND ALL DAY ON MESSAGE BOARDS ADVOCATING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

OMG. Canadian leftists are as retarded as American leftists

Irrelevant. You spend all day advocating the Democrat party on US message boards. You are a Democrat

And yes YOU SPAND ALL DAY ON MESSAGE BOARDS ADVOCATING THE DEMOCRAT PARTY.

OMG. Canadian leftists are as retarded as American leftists
I'm finished with you for today.

I'm not a Democrat, I'm a Canadian. I really don't see any important difference between your two major parties; they're both corrupted and hijacked by the establishment American way of 'greedy' capitalism.

Biden will inevitably fail to bring any real change but Americans will be the losers because of the lack of spending that's needed to keep up to China.

If Trump gets another chance if's going to be interesting to see if he attempts to do the same as what Biden is attempting. He will be facing a 'catch 22' in that it will obvous to all what is needed to keep America afloat, as opposed to alienating the very wealthy.

That's my take on the situation. I welcome your opinion if you can keep it polite and to the point. I don't tolerate spamming, excess profanity, or rudeness.

But of course we can also discuss Rand's mentioning of the bat virus causing Covid.

No, you are a fascist. So are those pulling xidens strings. No amount of evidence will ever change your minds because you are political.

Not scientific.

Forum List

Back