Fauci and the Biden Regime Are Purposely Deceiving Us About the ‘Delta Variant’ Threat

EvMetro

Platinum Member
Mar 10, 2017
We knew this was coming

Fauci and the Biden Regime Are Purposely Deceiving Us About the ‘Delta Variant’ Threat​

We knew this was coming

Fauci and the Biden Regime Are Purposely Deceiving Us About the ‘Delta Variant’ Threat​

Funny. In February 2020 trump lied to us about the virus. He downplayed it rather than tell people to wear masks and social distance, 200,000 died. And because republicans won’t get the vaccine the new deadlier Variants going to kill us all.

We knew this was coming

Funny. In February 2020 trump lied to us about the virus. He downplayed it rather than tell people to wear masks and social distance, 200,000 died. And because republicans won’t get the vaccine the new deadlier Variants going to kill us all.
Wrong thread, this is not about Trump.

Here is what the thread is about:

We knew this was coming

5eggwh.gif

We knew this was coming

Over a year later and the dimwits still don't get it....the masks do not stop the virus-------

And HANDWASHING is the best thing that you can do to stop any virus

Most of the early victims came from nursing homes where dems Whitmer and Coumo and others were purposely sending the infected putting them in close contact with the elderly that this and most virus's target killing most and spreading the most. Talk about no social distancing einstein.

And because republicans won’t get the vaccine the new deadlier Variants going to kill us all.

Given that vaccines have no effect whatsoever on viral mutations ... please explain that process.

Bear in mind that both CDC and vaccine manufacturers continue to warn that even fully vaccinated (2 dose) person can still contract and pass on the virus.

We knew this was coming

What deception do you imagine is taking place?

And because republicans won’t get the vaccine

While I'm sure it's very convenient to make the vaccine argument a political one. I believe, if you look at the actual numbers of percentages vaccinated, you will find that it isn't neatly split along party lines.

The argument is a simple one. Each individual has to weigh the exceptionally slim chance of having a serious infection from COVID that leads to any long term health problems to the even more slim chance of having a serious reaction to a regimen of vaccination. Although, truth be told, there is no hard data available on either choice that hasn't been run through a politically-motivated filter.

What deception do you imagine is taking place?
Link is in the opening post

Nobody reads links.

What do YOU imagine is taking place? I like to get conspiracy theorists to state what THEY think is happening so we can point and laugh at their idiocy.
This thread is about the article that you are unable to dispute
So you have no opinion on the article.... Doesn't sound like you've read it either. LOL

Really....why is it you're afraid to state--in your own words--what your particular problem is? Are you afraid of what others on the internet think? Are you vapid? Are you just so absent of presence that you can't formulate an opinon?

What do YOU imagine is taking place? I like to get conspiracy theorists to state what THEY think is happening so we can point and laugh at their idiocy. This way they can't fall back to a cut and paste.

We knew this was coming

I've stopped paying attention save to know what the idiot Democrats are up to.

While I'm sure it's very convenient to make the vaccine argument a political one. I believe, if you look at the actual numbers of percentages vaccinated, you will find that it isn't neatly split along party lines.

The argument is a simple one. Each individual has to weigh the exceptionally slim chance of having a serious infection from COVID that leads to any long term health problems to the even more slim chance of having a serious reaction to a regimen of vaccination. Although, truth be told, there is no hard data available on either choice that hasn't been run through a politically-motivated filter.
Sure there is.

The vaccine was distributed and fewer people are dying. I'm not sure what you think is the downside.

Sure there is.

The vaccine was distributed and fewer people are dying. I'm not sure what you think is the downside.
Glad to see that you do not dispute ANYTHING in the article that this thread is about. Thanks for the endorsement.

Sure there is.

Glad to see that you do not dispute ANYTHING in the article that this thread is about. Thanks for the endorsement.
Please tell us what is in the article...oh wait...you didn't read it either. Thanks for the confirmation.

• Funny
Reactions: 007
We knew this was coming

If the "vaccines" are effective in either stopping transmission or minimizing the severity of the disease... why would you be concerned about the freedom to choose for others? Spoiler alert: What is going to kill us is the tribalism being pushed by government and media. The question we should be asking is who benefits? It won't be ANY American.

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Sure there is.

Correlation is not equal to causation.

There is evidence that the virus has achieved enough population penetration to trigger a herd immunity.

Without significantly more study, there is no way of knowing .

Forum List

Back