Father on the Verge of Losing Son After Disagreeing With Mother That 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

The INDOCTRINATION ZONE.jpg

"Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son."

Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.

"Father on the Verge of Losing Son After Disagreeing With Mother That 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender" Posted at 11:30 am on November 27, 2018 by Brandon Morse

Father on the Verge of Losing Son After Disagreeing With Mother That 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender

Hello. Someone, please convince me I'm wrong for sincerely believing a growing population of American Women, particularly MOTHERS, are losing their minds and failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Sadly it appears women all around our beautiful tiny blue orb are losing their minds.

"Indoctrination zone. Education about Gender & sexuality in Australian Schools."

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

This is why I'm telling you people DO NOT ALLOW MOONBATS TO BREED, and For the love of God and all that doesn't suck don't EVER try and create a "family" with one.

#TheLargerIssue #Fatherlessness #ChildNeglectMaltreatment #MentalHealth #Solutions

"Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son."

Mom Says 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender. Dad Disagrees. Now He Might Lose His Son.

"Father on the Verge of Losing Son After Disagreeing With Mother That 6-Year-Old Son Is Transgender" Posted at 11:30 am on November 27, 2018 by Brandon Morse

Hello. Someone, please convince me I'm wrong for sincerely believing a growing population of American Women, particularly MOTHERS, are losing their minds and failing to place ABOVE ALL ELSE, the emotional well-being of our Nation's most precious and cherished assets.

Sadly it appears women all around our beautiful tiny blue orb are losing their minds.

"Indoctrination zone. Education about Gender & sexuality in Australian Schools."

Peace.
___
American *(Children)* Lives Matter; Take Pride In Parenting; End Our National Health Crisis; Child Abuse and Neglect

I'm not going to try to tell you you're wrong, because you're not.

IMO, that woman should lose her son and the father should get sole custody.

Fostering confusion in, and foisting mental illness on an innocent child like that is beyond reprehensible.

Peace.
___

Fostering confusion in, and foisting mental illness on an innocent child like that is beyond reprehensible.

Hello, MM. I agree with your reply to this topic...though I vehemently disagree with your belief that Barack Obama is a superstar.

OBAMA PROMOTING HATE VIOLENCE.jpg

Peace.

Peace.
___

Hello, MM. I agree with your reply to this topic...though I vehemently disagree with your belief that Barack Obama is a superstar.

View attachment 231292

Peace.

Uhm..I have to post that for 1 month as a result of losing a bet. :rolleyes:

Just wow.... Please Lord, come and end this despicable world and all of us who inhabit her

-Geaux

Peace.
___

View attachment 231292

Peace.

Thanks for that info. Frankly, the Obama image does not jive with the tone of your writings...leaving me confused...until now. :)

MM, does the wager preclude you from mentioning in your sig, why youre posting that man's image?

shawn carter kendrick lamar barack obama.jpg

Peace.

Peace.
___

View attachment 231292

Peace.

Thanks for that info. Frankly, the Obama image does not jive with the tone of your writings...leaving me confused...until now. :)

MM, does the wager preclude you from mentioning in your sig, why youre posting that man's image?

View attachment 231294

Peace.

Yes.

Peace.
___

I am concerned for the boy up and to a court decision. Unlikely they are going to force another gender on a child of this age. The father will not lose custody rigihts. The coiurts will sort it out most likely correctly. This is the down side to our system it takes a while and costs while being sorted out. The system eventually works most of the time. The good news statistically speaking is that the pendulum is actually swinging in the right direction. The man has a much better out come now in custody battles than he did in the 80's and 90's. Crazy has,is and always will be a part of the courts. The issue here is not realy a transgender one at this childs age he could likely care less about sexuality. It is more about how can we expidite this process and lower the cost of the process, there by lowering long term damage. I have full confidence the court will not allow this foisting of identity to stand. Just goes to show people are nuts!

Peace.
___

View attachment 231292

Peace.

View attachment 231294

Peace.

Yes.

Tell us about the bet. I would have rather lost a C-Note than what you are having to endure lol

But good on you for standing by your word!

-Geaux

View attachment 231292

Peace.

View attachment 231294

Peace.

Yes.
Tell us about the bet. I would have rather lost a C-Note than what you are having to endure lol

But good on you for standing by your word!

-Geaux

The bet was signatures for 1 month. I bet Republicans would pick up House seats in the midterms and lost.

Ahem. Bigly.

Peace.
___

What I don't understand is the system automatically assuming HER take on the situation is the more likely to be true, and HIS is the one that's suspect and has to be limited just in case he might "force his viewpoints on his kid". I mean, HE is forbidden to talk to his son about gender roles and is required to offer a choice of clothing, but nowhere does it say SHE can't preach to the kid all day long or that she has to offer him anything to wear but frilly dresses.

It's pretty obvious the court is already biased in her favor out of the gate.

Forum List

Back