Father launches billboard campaign to tell the world his son was killed by the pfizer vaccine

I notice you say "infection and transmission" rather than "DEATH".
Could that be because it DOESN'T prevent infection or transmission.

Why did tony talk about immunity when he knew the experimental injection conferred no such thing?

Could that be because it DOESN'T prevent infection or transmission.

Why did tony talk about immunity when he knew the experimental injection conferred no such thing?

So? If you have a vaccine that reduces deaths, why wouldn't you take it?

If you're going to get it, you might as well get it like a bad cold, rather than a killer.

Seems weird that you're trying to present this from an angle that ignores the fact that it massively reduces deaths.

it massively reduces deaths.
Source??

It's a treatment, not a vaccine. I'm not sick. You're really into the concept of a preemptive strike on this thing just in case.

And if it doesn't confer immunity, why did children have to take it. It wasn't to protect the old folks from them as it doesn't prevent infection or transmission. So, what's up with giving it to kids?

Why did tony talk about immunity from the experimental injection when he knew it conferred no such thing?

Source??

It's a treatment, not a vaccine. I'm not sick. You're really into the concept of a preemptive strike on this thing.

Why did tony talk about immunity from the experimental injection when he knew it conferred no such thing?

My parents.

My parents got the coronavirus back in February. They didn't even go to hospital.

They're old. They're in the category for having severe problems with the coronavirus, didn't do much to them at all.

The UK has quite high number of people getting the coronavirus. At one point it was 100,000 people a day (if the UK were the size of the US, it'd be 400,000 people a day). And yet deaths were down at about 100 people. In the US this was much high, though officially much smaller number of people getting the coronavirus.

It's a vaccine. It gives people a little taster of virus and the body builds up antibodies. That it doesn't stop them getting it.

The flu vaccine doesn't necessarily stop you getting the flu.

"Generally speaking, if you are vaccinated, you’re less likely to get the flu. But that’s not the whole story."

"People who get vaccinated are at lower risk of getting influenza than those who are not. They are less likely to be laid up in bed with sweats, shivers and muscle aches, and take time off work or their usual activities, or be hospitalised with complications."

Fact news adverse to the agenda won’t gain traction
Plus suddenly we have more people who can’t get over ordinary colds than ever had the virus due to experimental injections with ever moving goalposts of purpose and efficiency.

Shows the atrocity of the over hyped vaccinations when after all shots have been given the liberals try and dispute or alter the purpose and definition of vaccination.

Also, it does not work the same as the flu vaccine. That's because it isn't a vaccine.

The flu vaccine is not a vaccine, it is a flu shot. It is designed to decrease the duration and severity of the flu if you get it.

You wouldn't recommend a treatment for people who aren't sick, would you?

I would not recommend anything medial to anyone, that is not my field.

But I will tell you I got the shot at the suggestion of my wife, an RN that spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure area. She only had patients that were very bad off.

I will tell you right now, there is nothing you could say to me that would make me take your word of that of my wife, I hope you understand.

The flu vaccine is not a vaccine, it is a flu shot. It is designed to decrease the duration and severity of the flu if you get it.

But I will tell you I got the shot at the suggestion of my wife, an RN that spent most of 2020 and 2021 treating COVID patients in a negative pressure area. She only had patients that were very bad off.

I will tell you right now, there is nothing you could say to me that would make me take your word of that of my wife, I hope you understand.
2nd hand nurse testimony is sketchy. If she worked at a fire station you well could share how dangerous it is to live in a house.

2nd hand nurse testimony is sketchy. If she worked at a fire station you well could share how dangerous it is to live in a house.

I am not asking you to accept anything, I am telling you where I get my information on the topic.

As I have said like 10 times in this thread already, you make the medical choice that is best for you, and I will do the same for me. I fully accept your right to do so and would never attack you for your choice, all I ask for is the same.

I am not asking you to accept anything, I am telling you where I get my information on the topic.

As I have said like 10 times in this thread already, you make the medical choice that is best for you, and I will do the same for me. I fully accept your right to do so and would never attack you for your choice, all I ask for is the same.
And as we have said-we are extremely well versed in your “what my wife says”

"Generally speaking, if you are vaccinated, you’re less likely to get the flu."
You make a good case for not taking the flu vaccine.

Anyway, I know old people who got covid and did well despite not taking the experimental injection. So . . .

The experimental injection is not like the flu vaccine since it doesn't even make it less likely that you'll become infected. It doesn't prevent infection or transmission. So why did tony try to make people believe that herd immunity was possible when he knew that it was not?

You wouldn't happen to have a list of ingredients of both the experimental injection and the flu vaccine so that we can see how much one is like the other, would you?

Last edited:

Anyway, I know old people who got covid and did well despite not taking the experimental injection. So . . .

The experimental injection is not like the flu vaccine since it doesn't even make it less likely that you'll become infected. It doesn't prevent infection or transmission. So why did tony try to make people believe that herd immunity was possible when he knew that it was not?

You wouldn't happen to have a list of ingredients of both the experimental injection and the flu vaccine so that we can see how much one is like the other, would you?
Tony ran the ruse to ruin Republicans

Or maybe I'm making a good case for both of them.

The problem is you've already decided what you want and everything you see has to fit your agenda.

The "ingredients", as you put it, as if you can mix coke and ice cream and get a vaccine, when in reality it's much more complicated than this.

"The Pfizer and Moderna COVID-19 vaccines are mNRA vaccines, which include genetic material with specific chemical instructions asking your body’s cells to make a small noninfectious piece of spike protein, which is located on the surface of the coronavirus. The spike protein is how COVID-19 enters the body and how your immune system recognizes it."

"providing private sector manufacturers with candidate vaccine viruses (CVVs) grown in eggs per current FDA regulatory requirements. These CVVs are then injected into fertilized hen’s eggs and incubated for several days to allow the viruses to replicate. "

So, essentially (as with many vaccines) the "ingredient" is THE FLU.

The first ever vaccine was made in China, with smallpox. They took smallpox scabs (smallpox killed about 25%) and blew it up people's noses (this "vaccine" killed about 2% of people).

So, clearly the flu vaccine isn't going to save people from the coronavirus because the coronavirus isn't the flu.

Some studies have found that flu jabs might have had an impact.

"The analysis revealed that those who had not had the flu shot were significantly more likely (up to 20% more likely) to have been admitted to the ICU."

"They were also significantly more likely to visit the emergency department (up to 58% more likely), to develop sepsis (up to 45% more likely), to have a stroke (up to 58% more likely) and a DVT (up to 40% more likely). The risk of death was not reduced."

So, the impact of the coronavirus was reduced, but death was the same. So, the flu vaccine does something to humans that helps reduce certain problems with the coronavirus, but it's not that good.

When the coronavirus vaccine actually reduces deaths a lot.

Nonsense.

It's a vaccine because it uses the flu, gets put back into your body which triggers immune the immune system.

The exact definition of a vaccine.

I'm asking you to explain why tony lied to you about the experimental injection conferring herd immunity. I see that you're going to protect your beliefs by pretending you weren't asked about that. But the question isn't going to go away. So, why would tony lie? And more importantly, why would you continue looking to a liar for information?

I also asked for a list of ingredients to both the experimental injection and the flu vaccine so that you can once and for all put to rest the question of whether or not the experimental injection is like the flu vaccine. When are you going to do that?

Have you heard about a study that showed for the first time that the spike-protein is the thing that causes the damage? And what are they pumping into your body?

Last edited:
I'm asking you to explain why tony lied to you about the experimental injection conferring herd immunity.

I have no idea why he lied. I am not God.

And more importantly, why would you continue looking to a liar for information?

I do not look to him for information. I told you where I get my information.

I also asked for a list of ingredients to both the experimental injection and the flu vaccine so that you can once and for all put to rest the question of whether or not the experimental injection is like the flu vaccine. When are you going to do that?

Never. Your google works as good as mine. Unlike you, I am not trying to change anyone's mind. I do not give a shit if you get the shot or not. That is your choice. Allow me the same, would you not?

That is your choice. Allow me the same, would you not??
I was unaware of my ability to disallow you anything.

And I don't know why tony lied, either. But as Judge Judy would say: "You lied to me once, sir, so now I know I can't trust anything that comes out of your mouth." And isn't that the proper response to a liar?

What about that study that showed for the first time that it's the spike-protein that does the damage? You must have some thoughts on that issue.

I was unaware of my ability to disallow you anything.

Just asking for the same common courtesy I give you.

And I don't know why tony lied, either. But as Judge Judy would say: "You lied to me once, sir, so now I know I can't trust anything that comes out of your mouth." And isn't that the proper response to a liar?

Seems a bit extreme. Have you never lied once in your life?

Seems a bit extreme. Have you never lied once in your life?
I've never lied about an experimental injection conferring immunity when it doesn't just to get people to take it.

Wouldn't that be the most unethical thing you could do?

Forum List

Back