Father launches billboard campaign to tell the world his son was killed by the pfizer vaccine

Last but not least yall don’t even believe the freak ass Medical Journals !! As link after link show and tells yall what this bs is doing.

the Webster Dictionary changed the definition of vaccine how many flippen dumb asses even know that fact bahahahah.

88205919-2F8E-4D65-9D77-BF5094E07DCF.jpeg

They were not vaxxed because the UK did not start offering vaccines to under 12 year olds till the 4th of April this fucking year.

The kids in Alabama were under 6, Alabama was not allowing vaccines to kids under 6.

I do not believe the gov't and WHO and CDC are all the good guys, but I do have a brain and am not one prone to stupid ass conspiracy theories that have less evidence than the Flat earthers I used to debate.
The experimental injection doesn't prevent infection and transmission. And their ineffectiveness wanes over the course of months. Now, who's prone to stupid ass theories such as the one in which an ineffective experimental injection is the wise choice of thinkers? That's would be you!

Last edited:
The experimental injection doesn't prevent infection and transmission. And their ineffectiveness wanes over the course of months. Now, who's prone to stupid ass theories such as the one in which an ineffective experimental injection is the wise choice of thinkers? That's would be you!

Each person should make their own medical choice.

I got the vaccine as I am in my mid-50s with COPD and COVID and COPD do not play well together. I did this on the advice of a medical professional I trust with my life, and happen to sleep in the same bed with her each night.

If you do not wish to get the vaccine that I your choice and I fully support you doing so.

The difference between us is that you think attacking people for their choices is a good thing to do, while I would never insult you for your choice.

When some have no idea what they don’t know, and to make yourself feel better yes sir reeeee you can tell yourself it’s not true information all you want trust us your bodies will tell you to fk off and wake up before it’s too late.

1650230899187.jpeg

Pfizer announced this week that they were asking the FDA to issue an emergency use authorization (EUA) for a “booster” COVID-19 vaccine for children between the ages of 5 and 11. (Source.)

The FDA issued an EUA for the first Pfizer COVID-19 shots for this age group of children in October of 2021. (Source.)

At the time, a doctor on the FDA Advisory Committee deliberating on whether or not an EUA should be given for this age group, stated that the only way to find out if the Pfizer COVID-19 vaccines were safe for this age group was to start injecting them with it.

“We’re never gonna learn about how safe the vaccine is until we start giving it, and that’s just the way it goes.”

So now that we have almost 6 months of data since the first EUA was issued for this age group to be injected with Pfizer’s COVID-19 shots, just how safe is it?

So far over 10,000 cases have been filed to VAERS (Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System) of deaths and injuries among children in this age group following the experimental COVID-19 vaccines. (Source.)

vaers-5-to-11-cases.jpg

By way of contrast, there have been 939 cases of vaccine adverse events during this same time period for all of the FDA approved vaccines for children in this age group. (Source.)

That means there has been an increase of over 1000% of vaccine injuries and deaths for this age group following the COVID-19 vaccines.
………………

For real information CNN won’t tell you. LOCKDOWN is coming again….

( the facts for the unknowing who can’t find information)

1650231462504.jpeg

1650231579342.jpeg

1650231674998.jpeg

the parents are fighting and deniars are bascially calling these parents liars,
Even know of a child who ended up with seizures right after taking her 6 month old jabs.
You have to be really out of it not to realize these jabs are not save in any form now.

vaers-5-to-11-cases.jpg

By way of contrast, there have been 939 cases of vaccine adverse events during this same time period for all of the FDA approved vaccines for children in this age group. (Source.)

That means there has been an increase of over 1000% of vaccine injuries and deaths for this age group following the COVID-19 vaccines.

This chart makes no sense at all.

Office Visit, Recovered and Not serious are not "outcomes". Hell they could call be the same person according to the note below the chart. Take out those three things which are all basically meaningless and you are just above 1000, if that even.

You people post these things but you lack the basic intellect to even understand what you are posting

Just sad

When the people tell the world what happens after the jab esp. now it’s funny how many millions
are not mentioned on msm . It’s incredible the withheld information is, just mind blowing and people have no flippen clue whatsoever and you can instantly tell who they are too.

MJ Milly got the shot and then her health plummeted. At first, she experienced pain in her legs, which moved upward toward her arms. She went to the hospital, and doctors misdiagnosed her with a stroke or a neurological condition.

SOURCE: Odysee March 19, 2022

This chart makes no sense at all.

Office Visit, Recovered and Not serious are not "outcomes". Hell they could call be the same person according to the note below the chart. Take out those three things which are all basically meaningless and you are just above 1000, if that even.

You people post these things but you lack the basic intellect to even understand what you are posting

Just sad
Much can’t make sense when you can’t post the entire thing and or u don’t bother doing to it.
link after link you know some dilbert ass will bitch about links this or that and the usual will happen
Google control comes along.

Much can’t make sense when you can’t post the entire thing and or u don’t bother doing to it.
link after link you know some dilbert ass will bitch about links this or that and the usual will happen
Google control comes along.

I responded to a particular part, no need to take it all on at once. You are one of those folks that just spam post after post as full as possible so that people cannot reply.

I do not play that game. Lets take on your post one bite at a time, what are you afraid of?

The difference between us is that you think attacking people for their choices is a good thing to do, while I would never insult you for your choice.
No, I attack people who attack me or others for not participating in the insanity of calling an ineffective experimental injection a necessary ingredient to wellbeing. That's just crazy.

Why do you believe it prevents infection and transmission when it was never designed to do so?

No, I attack people who attack me or others for not participating in the insanity of calling an ineffective experimental injection a necessary ingredient to wellbeing. That's just crazy.

Yet you attacked me and I did not do those things.

Why do you believe it prevents infection and transmission when it was never designed to do so?

Feel free to find a post from me saying that I think it prevents infection and transmission...I will be happy to wait while you look.

Feel free to find a post from me saying that I think it prevents infection and transmission
Oh! Well, then forgive me for mistaking you for someone who believes the experimental injection prevents infection and transmission.

Oh! Well, then forgive me for mistaking you for someone who believes the experimental injection prevents infection and transmission.

you know what they say about making assumptions.

you know what they say about making assumptions.
Well hey, welcome aboard buddy! How would you approach the problem of people accepting an experimental injection even though it doesn't prevent infection and transmission? How would you explain the folly of such a choice?

Well hey, welcome aboard buddy! How would you approach the problem of people accepting an experimental injection even though it doesn't prevent infection and transmission? How would you explain the folly of such a choice?

It has other benefits. It helps to decrease the duration and severity of COVID if you were to get it. It is much the same as the flu shot that roughly half the adults in the country get every year.

Take me for example, I am relatively healthy and in good shape, but I have COPD, and COVID and COPD do not play well together. Thus, upon the medical advice of someone I trust with my life and who spent most of 2020 treating COVID patients I got two doses of the vaccine. It was the correct choice for me.

Others are free to make their own choices.

Virginia health department is pushing this vaxx on 5 to 11 year olds by appealing to their parents. It's attempted murder in my opinion.

1) How many people have died from this vaccine?

2) How many have died from the coronavirus?

1) Covid vaccines not linked to deaths, major US study finds

"About 4,500 people died after being vaccinated, in the US, up to June 2021."

"About 4,500 deaths were recorded in the six months to June 2021, more than 80% among people aged 60 and over."

So, not just from Pfizer, but from all vaccines, 4,500 people have died.

And the right go mental.

Then say that 936,000 people have died from the coronavirus and all of a sudden this number looks so small. They'll take it and say "well, this is only 0.28% of the population".

Well, 4,500 is 0.001% of the population. No doubt more people are alive because of the vaccines, BY FAR, than those who had died because of them.

I notice you say "infection and transmission" rather than "DEATH".

It helps to decrease the duration and severity of COVID
Source?

Also, it does not work the same as the flu vaccine. That's because it isn't a vaccine. That means it's a treatment for people who aren't sick. You wouldn't recommend a treatment for people who aren't sick, would you?

Forum List

Back