Fat and Average women has to understand that if a handsome guy decides to give them a chance they must always

I would hope if a fat and average man is being given a chance he would jump at the opportunity to spend time with a pretty woman if she wants to see him

Dream on, hun.

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

That covers up their physical flaws and keeps me interested in speaking with them. So if I send a text a message I expect a UPBEAT Response or i call you its important you sound very HAPPY to hear from me. The minute she sounds sad or I call and get the voicemail then I instantly lose interest LOL

Kind of like a Employer giving a guy with a criminal back a chance and deciding to hire him and then he can't get to work on time. And when he arrives at work he has an attitude and is not friendly and looking he is appreciating the opportunity being given to him.

Only attractive women can be unavailable or be sad. That's all I got right now. Happy Sunday everyone
Incel says what?

If I just meet you when I text or call u its important you sound happy to hear from me and ask me how Im doing. If something is going on in your life its too soon for me to know about it lol
Maybe, highly likely, you just completely suck. Please don't shoot up a school because you can't get laid.

As we can see in this very thread, Conservative Women denounce Open Misogyny in solidarity with Liberal Women. I can not really blame them. I would not talk about women in such manner -- at least since age 20.

Would Progressive Men denounce Misandry in solidarity with Conservative Men? Are you a man enough to denounce Why can't we hate men? Would you denounce misandrists that paint all men as mpredators?

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

That covers up their physical flaws and keeps me interested in speaking with them. So if I send a text a message I expect a UPBEAT Response or i call you its important you sound very HAPPY to hear from me. The minute she sounds sad or I call and get the voicemail then I instantly lose interest LOL

Kind of like a Employer giving a guy with a criminal back a chance and deciding to hire him and then he can't get to work on time. And when he arrives at work he has an attitude and is not friendly and looking he is appreciating the opportunity being given to him.

Only attractive women can be unavailable or be sad. That's all I got right now. Happy Sunday everyone
AABlow-UpDoll.jpg

BE IN A GOOD MOOD

ALWAYS BE AVAILABLE

I think the best thing to have done would have been to slap her in the face with your dick and demand a sammitch! Fat chicks love that. Just make sure she don't eat your sammitch.

Does bodey hang a can of beer around her neck to get a date?

Forum List

Back