Fascists Leaders in California Sense The Future: Attempt Another Coup on Democracy

Has Senator Mark Leno & Friends Stepped Across the Line

• Yes, absolutely. This is a coup on democracy at its foundation.

Votes: 11 84.6%
  • Maybe. It is weird they need permission from voters to change Prop 8.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, because of civil rights issues, lawmakers can defy the initiative system this one time.

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Other, see my post.

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
So there you have it. The LGBT cult is being frank and honest about how incest marriage is the legal identical twin to gay marriage.

So know that when you vote state by state to define marriage for yourselves.
I'm not in the "cult", and said nothing of the kind, but the legal reasoning follows the same pattern. As I said, when any two can marry then we will discuss three or more, and it isn't up for a vote.

At present time it IS up for a vote. And the Utah stay proves that. Their AG pled exactly that point: that denial of the stay would be the denial of that state's right per Windsor to have defined marriage for itself.

Now later as appeals make their way to SCOTUS, the limited sex behaviors known as LGBT may actually set a precedent under the 14th for just some behaviors to gain federal "civil rights protection", that all may change. But interim legal status is "state's choice". And that means Prop 8 is LAW. Utah cannot be the only state that has its right to choose on marriage be federally protected in the interim.

And yet..

The Supreme Court didn't vacate the District Courts ruling in Hollingsworth v. Perry. After the decision was issued and the 9th's decision vacated - they removed their stay in the case, proponents of Prop 8 filed an emergency appeal with the Supreme Court of the United States. That request was denied.

They also filed an appeal with the Supreme Court of California. That request for a stay was also denied.

In Oregon...

The Federal District Court ruled their ban on SSCM was unconstitutional. Proponents - non State actors - filed and appeal with the Supreme Court of the United States.

That stay request was denied after being referred to the full court by Justice Kennedy.

IIRC, Utah is the only case that is presently on appeal to the SCOTUS where the SCOTUS has issued a stay. In other cases the 10th Circuit has stayed it's own decisions based on action by the SCOTUS in the Utah case.

However the 4th Circuit Court refused to issue a stay based on the logic that that proponents of Civil Marriage Discrimination are not likely to win.

However, Clerk of the Court Michele McQuigg - a party in the action that does have standing - submitted a request for a stay to Justice Roberts who then directed a response by the plaintiff's by Monday at 17:00. The Virginia AG also requested a stay pending a ruling by the SCOTUS but his stay request showed full support for an ultimate ruling of "unconstitutional". It is unknown if Justice Roberts will issue a stay or not or refer it to the full court it issue a stay or not. Personally I think the stay will be granted pending a SCOTUS final ruling either to accept or reject the writs of certiorari from the Circuit Court appeals.

See a pattern here Sil?

Stays rejected - California & Oregon due to no one with standing requesting the stay.

Stays granted (and likely to be granted) - Utah & Virginia due to someone with standing making a stay request.

Stays have not been accepted or rejected simply based on the underlying law being enacted based on a vote.

>>>>

So there you have it. The LGBT cult is being frank and honest about how incest marriage is the legal identical twin to gay marriage.

So know that when you vote state by state to define marriage for yourselves.
I'm not in the "cult", and said nothing of the kind, but the legal reasoning follows the same pattern. As I said, when any two can marry then we will discuss three or more, and it isn't up for a vote.

At present time it IS up for a vote. And the Utah stay proves that. Their AG pled exactly that point: that denial of the stay would be the denial of that state's right per Windsor to have defined marriage for itself.

Now later as appeals make their way to SCOTUS, the limited sex behaviors known as LGBT may actually set a precedent under the 14th for just some behaviors to gain federal "civil rights protection", that all may change. But interim legal status is "state's choice". And that means Prop 8 is LAW. Utah cannot be the only state that has its right to choose on marriage be federally protected in the interim.

And yet..

The Supreme Court didn't vacate the District Courts ruling in Hollingsworth v. Perry. After the decision was issued and the 9th's decision vacated - they removed their stay in the case, proponents of Prop 8 filed an emergency appeal with the Supreme Court of the United States. That request was denied.

They also filed an appeal with the Supreme Court of California. That request for a stay was also denied.

In Oregon...

The Federal District Court ruled their ban on SSCM was unconstitutional. Proponents - non State actors - filed and appeal with the Supreme Court of the United States.

That stay request was denied after being referred to the full court by Justice Kennedy.

IIRC, Utah is the only case that is presently on appeal to the SCOTUS where the SCOTUS has issued a stay. In other cases the 10th Circuit has stayed it's own decisions based on action by the SCOTUS in the Utah case.

However the 4th Circuit Court refused to issue a stay based on the logic that that proponents of Civil Marriage Discrimination are not likely to win.

However, Clerk of the Court Michele McQuigg - a party in the action that does have standing - submitted a request for a stay to Justice Roberts who then directed a response by the plaintiff's by Monday at 17:00. The Virginia AG also requested a stay pending a ruling by the SCOTUS but his stay request showed full support for an ultimate ruling of "unconstitutional". It is unknown if Justice Roberts will issue a stay or not or refer it to the full court it issue a stay or not. Personally I think the stay will be granted pending a SCOTUS final ruling either to accept or reject the writs of certiorari from the Circuit Court appeals.

See a pattern here Sil?

Stays rejected - California & Oregon due to no one with standing requesting the stay.

Stays granted (and likely to be granted) - Utah & Virginia due to someone with standing making a stay request.

Stays have not been accepted or rejected simply based on the underlying law being enacted based on a vote. They have been accepted or rejected based on the standing of the party requesting the stay. See lower courts have to base (in part) requests for stay based on the likelihood of the winning the case. The SCOTUS is a different animal, they can reject a stay for any reason, even if it's "we just want to get the full briefs prior to accepting or rejecting certiorari."

>>>>

If incestuous marriage is one day permitted Obama will be able to divorce Moochelle and fulfill His narcissistic vision by marrying Himself!

Actually, that's not very farfetched if the meaning of marriage is allowed to be dismantled legally by LGBTs....?????..... Because you get cheaper rates for everything it seems if you're married and various tax benefits. I imagine everyone will be marrying themselves.

Supporters of same sex marriage have tried several times to get an initiative on the ballot to change the law at the legislative level. They can't get enough signatures to qualify.

If the invasion from the south continues, same sex marriage will be ended as an issue. The Hispanic invasion will put an end to it. Liberals have just not thought that far ahead.

BRAVO :eusa_clap: Mexicans and Latinos are very family oriented people. That creates a quagmire for the lefties - how do they reconcile the two ? :lol:

Supporters of same sex marriage have tried several times to get an initiative on the ballot to change the law at the legislative level. They can't get enough signatures to qualify.

If the invasion from the south continues, same sex marriage will be ended as an issue. The Hispanic invasion will put an end to it. Liberals have just not thought that far ahead.

BRAVO :eusa_clap: Mexicans and Latinos are very family oriented people. That creates a quagmire for the lefties - how do they reconcile the two ? :lol:

We wait for them to grow the fuck up, like you little morons, and drag their asses into the future regardless.

The far lefties in my party [democrat] are making a foolish error. They're assuming that hispanics will vote democratic. Yet hispanics in California are the main reason Prop 8 PASSED. All it would take is one word from the Pope to sway any mind on the fence in the hispanic camp that gay marriage is not a good idea.

One word. Game over for democrats.

The far lefties in my party [democrat] are making a foolish error. They're assuming that hispanics will vote democratic. Yet hispanics in California are the main reason Prop 8 PASSED. All it would take is one word from the Pope to sway any mind on the fence in the hispanic camp that gay marriage is not a good idea.

One word. Game over for democrats.

The far lefties in my party [democrat] are making a foolish error.

Silhouette -you just broke my heart -I'm devastated - You're a democrat !!!??? WTF !!!

We wait for them to grow the fuck up, like you little morons, and drag their asses into the future regardless.

Actually that what happens to most Liberals - they grow up and become conservatives - most of the elder tea party people were hippies back in the day - as most of the "occupy" assholes will someday grow up . Unfortunately some people can never grow up and will be perpetual juvenile buffooons - you Pal- are living proof of that.

Silhouette -you just broke my heart -I'm devastated - You're a democrat !!!??? WTF !!!

Uh yeah..

I'm all about green energy replacing old last century polluters. I'm for decent jobs for the people, returning industry back to our shores, universal healthcare. Sane stuff. That's why I and millions of democrats like me are against gay marriage.

Uh yeah..

I'm all about green energy replacing old last century polluters. I'm for decent jobs for the people, returning industry back to our shores, universal healthcare. Sane stuff. That's why I and millions of democrats like me are against gay marriage.

I'm all about green energy replacing old last century polluters. I'm for decent jobs for the AMERICAN people, returning industry back to our shores, universal healthcare where everybody pays their fair share . Sane stuff. That's why I'm a Republican, I know you won't like it - we agree on most things - but I'm not against Gay Marriage.

Uh yeah..

I'm all about green energy replacing old last century polluters. I'm for decent jobs for the AMERICAN people, returning industry back to our shores, universal healthcare where everybody pays their fair share . Sane stuff. That's why I'm a Republican, I know you won't like it - we agree on most things - but I'm not against Gay Marriage.
So just to be clear, the "conservative" position is one where these folks will be the legal equivalent of hetero married people when it comes to adoption. Even when they do this as a matter of sober "pride" in public where they hope children will be in attendance...

gaygreendickguys_zps283f3742.jpg

gaymidwestparadejpg_zpse239f00e.jpg

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg

unfortunately - Gay Ma
Uh yeah..

So just to be clear, the "conservative" position is one where these folks will be the legal equivalent of hetero married people when it comes to adoption. Even when they do this as a matter of sober "pride" in public where they hope children will be in attendance...

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg
Gays and Children do not mix well - too many gays have no respect for the sacred innocence of Childhood, too many of them see children as nothing more than another sexual venue - possibly because many had pathetic childhoods themselves [Many homos. were themselves victims of child abuse] -That's rather a sticky wicket you brought up silhouette - But IMO Gay Males should be forbidden from adopting children - just as they are forbidden from donating blood - Both scenarios wreak of disease, pestilence , perversion.

unfortunately - Gay Ma
Uh yeah..

gayfreak_zpsede639f5.jpg
Gays and Children do not mix well - too many gays have no respect for the sacred innocence of Childhood, too many of them see children as nothing more than another sexual venue - possibly because many had pathetic childhoods themselves [Many homos. were themselves victims of child abuse] -That's rather a sticky wicket you brought up silhouette - But IMO Gay Males should be forbidden from adopting children - just as they are forbidden from donating blood - Both scenarios wreak of disease, pestilence , perversion.

OK so you realize that in Utah and other states, people may not adopt unless they are married. And if allowed to be married, gays cannot be placed in some sort of legal limbo as to adoption: a "second class marriage". I would argue that many many gays are after marriage precisely to qualify to adopt. That in itself is a disturbing realization when you look at the pictures above. If this is what they do in public, sober and "proud" of, what are they doing behind closed doors in front in children?

It's the adoption issue and the "cannot be denied once married" that is holding up gay marriage more than any other issue. Child welfare is the first civil right. All others are subordinate to it because children cannot vote.

Forum List

Back