FASCIST Kamala Harris: If Elected I Will Take Gun Dealers’ Licenses Away with Executive Action

no, we blamed Holder and Obama, cause that's who set it up.

This is just what this forum needed....ANOTHER uneducated, ignorant and low-life right wing fuckhead.....

Operation Fast and Furious was a STING operation by ATF that went wrong....
It was started in 2006........Does a moron like you know WHO was president in 2006???

There was a previous Operation in 2006, it wasn’t in place in 2008, it ended. Then a couple years later Fast and Furious surfaced and it was on steroids and that is when it went bad. It was a very stupid plan, another government mess, created by our government.
Fast and Furious was a HOAX made up by the NRA and the GOP.

In a sane country, the inquiry into Brian Terry’s death would have examined all the tools that the ATF agents lacked in trying to build a case against the straw purchasers in Fast and Furious. There is no firearms trafficking statute, which would have allowed the ATF to build a swifter case that targeted the straw purchasers and their recruiters as a group. There is no comprehensive database of firearms purchases, which would have given the agents a much-needed real-time look at their suspects’ activities.
You ste entitled to what you believe but NOT ENTITLED to FAKE FACTS!!!!

Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ's 'Operation Fast and Furious' Unfolded
View attachment 260635
Jul 7, 2011 · Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ's ' Operation Fast and Furious' Unfolded ..... Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-Texas) asked Holder about the matter.
Sure you will get the "truth" from a Republican in the pocket of the NRA. :cuckoo:
Do you really think the NRA/GOP are going to let the gun manufacturers lose 2,000 straw purchase gun sales per day in Mexico alone and risk losing more if straw purchases are cracked down on nationwide?

Try this instead.
The truth about the Fast and Furious scandal
Some call it the “parade of ants”; others the “river of iron.” The Mexican government has estimated that 2,000 weapons are smuggled daily from the U.S. into Mexico. The ATF is hobbled in its effort to stop this flow. No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws. For six years, due to Beltway politics, the bureau has gone without permanent leadership, neutered in its fight for funding and authority. The National Rifle Association has so successfully opposed a comprehensive electronic database of gun sales that the ATF’s congressional appropriation explicitly prohibits establishing one.

This is just what this forum needed....ANOTHER uneducated, ignorant and low-life right wing fuckhead.....

It was started in 2006........Does a moron like you know WHO was president in 2006???

There was a previous Operation in 2006, it wasn’t in place in 2008, it ended. Then a couple years later Fast and Furious surfaced and it was on steroids and that is when it went bad. It was a very stupid plan, another government mess, created by our government.

In a sane country, the inquiry into Brian Terry’s death would have examined all the tools that the ATF agents lacked in trying to build a case against the straw purchasers in Fast and Furious. There is no firearms trafficking statute, which would have allowed the ATF to build a swifter case that targeted the straw purchasers and their recruiters as a group. There is no comprehensive database of firearms purchases, which would have given the agents a much-needed real-time look at their suspects’ activities.

View attachment 260635
Jul 7, 2011 · Gun-Running Timeline: How DOJ's ' Operation Fast and Furious' Unfolded ..... Kay Bailey Hutchinson (R-Texas) asked Holder about the matter.
Sure you will get the "truth" from a Republican in the pocket of the NRA. :cuckoo:
Do you really think the NRA/GOP are going to let the gun manufacturers lose 2,000 straw purchase gun sales per day in Mexico alone and risk losing more if straw purchases are cracked down on nationwide?

Try this instead.
Some call it the “parade of ants”; others the “river of iron.” The Mexican government has estimated that 2,000 weapons are smuggled daily from the U.S. into Mexico. The ATF is hobbled in its effort to stop this flow. No federal statute outlaws firearms trafficking within the U.S., so agents must build cases using a patchwork of often toothless laws. For six years, due to Beltway politics, the bureau has gone without permanent leadership, neutered in its fight for funding and authority. The National Rifle Association has so successfully opposed a comprehensive electronic database of gun sales that the ATF’s congressional appropriation explicitly prohibits establishing one.

REED, you commie bastard...anything that fucks up America you are for...go to Cuba!

View attachment 260635

Try this instead.

Still blaming the gun's eh ?? No responsibility is required of the government to deal with mentally unstable person's eh ??? That's the one (the second one), that Democrats don't want tackled in this country.

Why ? It's because they need every vote they can get no matter where it comes from. Besides it takes someone a little mentally messed up to vote for Democrat's to begin with these days, so of course the gun is blamed as a distraction in order to keep all the crazies voting in election's before they mess up in life, and voting Democrat could be their first sign of instability. :)

View attachment 260635

Try this instead.

Still blaming the gun's eh ?? No responsibility is required of the government to deal with mentally unstable person's eh ??? That's the one (the second one), that Democrats don't want tackled in this country.

Why ? It's because they need every vote they can get no matter where it comes from. Besides it takes someone a little mentally messed up to vote for Democrat's to begin with these days, so of course the gun is blamed as a distraction in order to keep all the crazies voting in election's before they mess up in life, and voting Democrat could be their first sign of instability. :)
Deflection.

View attachment 260635

Try this instead.

Deflection.
RED ED would give $100 to suck The Surrender Monkeys Dick.... his black commie messiah can do no wrong!... ROTFLMFAO

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said if she is elected president, she will use executive action to take away gun dealers’ licenses “who fail to follow the law.”... (She forgot to mention it would be HER LAW what to follow)

When asked if she would support a federal gun license, Harris said, “I like the idea. Jake, I’ll tell you, on this issue of the need for gun safety losses, we’re not at any loss for good ideas. People have been having good ideas for decades on this issue. What we’re at a loss is people in Congress have the courage to do something. I’m going to tell you on this subject, we’re not waiting for the worst tragedy because we’ve seen the worst of tragedies including what happened this week and seeing the heroism of a child who we now mourn his loss, his parents’ only child. We’re not waiting for tragedies and great ideas. Universal background check? Good idea. You might want to know if someone has been proven to be a danger for themselves or others before they can buy a lethal weapon.”

Harris said, “Let me tell you what I’m proposing. I’m proposing, one, if by my 100th day in office when elected president of the United States, the United States Congress fails to put a bill on my desk to sign with all of the good ideas or any of the good ideas that I’m prepared to take executive action because that’s what’s needed.”

She continued, “For anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they will be required to perform background checks on the people they sell them to. This will be the most comprehensive background check policy that has ever been had in our country thus far.”

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

Well I’d rather her run on this platform than pull it out of the hat after she’s elected. If by some miracle that actually happens.

Think I will go buy another gun and a couple thousand rounds of ammo today in her honor.
Kamala Harris is the poster child for why women should not hold high office.

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Kamala Harris (D-CA) said if she is elected president, she will use executive action to take away gun dealers’ licenses “who fail to follow the law.”... (She forgot to mention it would be HER LAW what to follow)

When asked if she would support a federal gun license, Harris said, “I like the idea. Jake, I’ll tell you, on this issue of the need for gun safety losses, we’re not at any loss for good ideas. People have been having good ideas for decades on this issue. What we’re at a loss is people in Congress have the courage to do something. I’m going to tell you on this subject, we’re not waiting for the worst tragedy because we’ve seen the worst of tragedies including what happened this week and seeing the heroism of a child who we now mourn his loss, his parents’ only child. We’re not waiting for tragedies and great ideas. Universal background check? Good idea. You might want to know if someone has been proven to be a danger for themselves or others before they can buy a lethal weapon.”

Harris said, “Let me tell you what I’m proposing. I’m proposing, one, if by my 100th day in office when elected president of the United States, the United States Congress fails to put a bill on my desk to sign with all of the good ideas or any of the good ideas that I’m prepared to take executive action because that’s what’s needed.”

She continued, “For anyone who sells more than five guns a year, they will be required to perform background checks on the people they sell them to. This will be the most comprehensive background check policy that has ever been had in our country thus far.”

Well I’d rather her run on this platform than pull it out of the hat after she’s elected. If by some miracle that actually happens.

Think I will go buy another gun and a couple thousand rounds of ammo today in her honor.
Well women that screw their way into politics and open their mouths to prove they have no business there..... Funny I can only think of DemonRAT women that get that description....jumps to mind....Hildebeast...be NOWHERE without being married to Blow Job!

Well women that screw their way into politics and open their mouths to prove they have no business there..... Funny I can only think of DemonRAT women that get that description....jumps to mind....Hildebeast...be NOWHERE without being married to Blow Job!
I love the Texas I grew up in, and in the 45 years I was away from the State, it made me feel real bad to hear people say bad things about Texas, and they were always stupidly said. I'm glad I was able to come back here to spend time with brothers and sisters before they died. My husband loved it here, too, even though he was an Illinois native, he graduated from Pascal High in Fort Worth. We met in Wyoming, and it was love at first sight. I miss him. He passed away a couple of years back, going on three.

Republicans blamed the Obama Administration for arming and otherwise supporting the drug cartels.
Instead of blaming the real culprits their benefactors the NRA.

https://www.nytimes.com/2012/12/26/...-atfs-ability-to-fight-gun-crime.html?hp&_r=0
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has been without a permanent director for six years, as President Obama recently noted. But even if someone were to be confirmed for the job, the agency’s ability to thwart gun violence is hamstrung by legislative restrictions and by loopholes in federal gun laws, many law enforcement officials and advocates of tighter gun regulations say.

For example, under current laws the bureau is prohibited from creating a federal registry of gun transactions. So while detectives on television tap a serial number into a computer and instantly identify the buyer of a firearm, the reality could not be more different.

When law enforcement officers recover a gun and serial number, workers at the bureau’s National Tracing Center here — a windowless warehouse-style building on a narrow road outside town — begin making their way through a series of phone calls, asking first the manufacturer, then the wholesaler and finally the dealer to search their files to identify the buyer of the firearm.

About a third of the time, the process involves digging through records sent in by companies that have closed, in many cases searching by hand through cardboard boxes filled with computer printouts, hand-scrawled index cards or even water-stained sheets of paper.

In an age when data is often available with a few keystrokes, the A.T.F. is forced to follow this manual routine because the idea of establishing a central database of gun transactions has been rejected by lawmakers in Congress, who have sided with the National Rifle Association, which argues that such a database poses a threat to the Second Amendment.

The blaming the gun is just one example of this,

Morons like you blamed the "gun" when it came to Fast and Furious, didn't you?
Talking about someone else maybe ? I have never blamed a gun, and have always blamed the perpetrator behind the gun. Now why did you accuse me in a dishonest way like that ???

Yup. The gun is the tool. The person using it is the weapon.

All these gun control freaks should let us al know when they can regulate and control murderous people who use guns in crimes.

If they find a way to do that then there won't be any more murders or guns used in crimes.

Hope you ain't holding your breath. I sure won't be.

The scary part is, most people don't know that the DNC has become the lunatic fringe. For most, voting for the other party is done just to have a change.

As a result, the Republic probably won't be around much longer.

My point was and is IF the sale of guns doesn't kill people, WHY THE FUCK are you blaming the sale of guns as a sting operation that made lots of money to gun manufacturers who ultimately FUND the NRA???

Are you NOW AGAINST the sale of guns???
Are you NOW AGAINST gun manufacturers?
Are you NOW all FOR checking who ultimately gets the weapons?
Typical lib, stupid as hell^^^^

Republicans blamed the Obama Administration for arming and otherwise supporting the drug cartels.
Instead of blaming the real culprits their benefactors the NRA.

Legislative Handcuffs Limit A.T.F.’s Ability to Fight Gun Crime
The Bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives has been without a permanent director for six years, as President Obama recently noted. But even if someone were to be confirmed for the job, the agency’s ability to thwart gun violence is hamstrung by legislative restrictions and by loopholes in federal gun laws, many law enforcement officials and advocates of tighter gun regulations say.

For example, under current laws the bureau is prohibited from creating a federal registry of gun transactions. So while detectives on television tap a serial number into a computer and instantly identify the buyer of a firearm, the reality could not be more different.

When law enforcement officers recover a gun and serial number, workers at the bureau’s National Tracing Center here — a windowless warehouse-style building on a narrow road outside town — begin making their way through a series of phone calls, asking first the manufacturer, then the wholesaler and finally the dealer to search their files to identify the buyer of the firearm.

About a third of the time, the process involves digging through records sent in by companies that have closed, in many cases searching by hand through cardboard boxes filled with computer printouts, hand-scrawled index cards or even water-stained sheets of paper.

In an age when data is often available with a few keystrokes, the A.T.F. is forced to follow this manual routine because the idea of establishing a central database of gun transactions has been rejected by lawmakers in Congress, who have sided with the National Rifle Association, which argues that such a database poses a threat to the Second Amendment.
Our local Nazi/fascist strikes again.....

Don’t vote for her then

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Very few people will.

You it’s hilarious to see this from a democrat who is a lawyer and a former DA for a disgusting city that is in California! It’s like the post that that gentleman was on its everywhere on Facebook. But he said that responsible owners are going to follow through giving their firearms. But the criminals are not going to so. Why are we getting attacked for something that we didn’t do

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back