Fascism will come disguised as Liberalism

Your new name is Lying Lesh

Lesh never saw a lie she didn't like.

“You know, someone very profoundly once said many years ago that if fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. And what is fascism? Fascism is private ownership, private enterprise, but total government control and regulation. Well, isn’t this the liberal philosophy? The conservative, so-called, is the one that says less government, get off my back, get out of my pocket, and let me have more control of my own destiny”

All Reagan, all original

Last edited:
Fascism is private ownership, private enterprise, but total government control and regulation.
You forgot ultra-nationalist hardcore authoritarian regime.

Remind you of someone?

tumblr_o3dzhuzjho1tpjbdgo1_500.jpg.15191bf44297b6567a0cd4e267392eea.jpg

There is a reason Nazis flock to him.

Your new name is Lying Lesh

Lesh never saw a lie she didn't like.

“You know, someone very profoundly once said many years ago that if fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism. And what is fascism? Fascism is private ownership, private enterprise, but total government control and regulation. Well, isn’t this the liberal philosophy? The conservative, so-called, is the one that says less government, get off my back, get out of my pocket, and let me have more control of my own destiny”

All Reagan, all original
Jesus you're stupid

Too stupid to actually be lying. You believe yourself

Fascism will come disguised as Liberalism

“If fascism ever comes to America, it will come in the name of liberalism” Ronald Reagan
Ronald Reagan was prophetic in this interview

God bless the great Ronald Reagan Maximus, a real American to quote a thread I just posted in.

I miss the Gipper. Here is a little better version of the video:

Trumpsters would call Reagan an RINO if he were alive today, just like they call Romney a RINO.

Trumpsters would call Reagan an RINO if he were alive today, just like they call Romney a RINO.

Not true. Besides, you make the error of not placing men in their times. Democrat degenerates would call Thomas Jefferson all sorts of names today, and they do. But in his day he was a great visionary.

In Reagans day the Democrats had not become the filthy degenerate Marxist extremists they are today, and compromise was still the theme of the day back then. Giving a little and getting a little was the art of compromise.

Romney still wants t give to todays degenerate Marxist extremist Democrats so he is a RINO.

'Squad' Dems spent over $325K on private security last year, despite defund police rhetoric

Rep. Cori Bush and other members of the "Squad" spent over $300,000 on private security in 2021 despite promoting the defund the police movement during the George Floyd unrest of 2020, according to FEC records reviewed by Fox News Digital.

OP: These people spend YOUR money on private police while they take away your safety by defunding YOUR police AND makin impossible to own a gun, Thats Democrats for you.

Not true. Besides, you make the error of not placing men in their times. Democrat degenerates would call Thomas Jefferson all sorts of names today, and they do. But in his day he was a great visionary.

In Reagans day the Democrats had not become the filthy degenerate Marxist extremists they are today, and compromise was still the theme of the day back then. Giving a little and getting a little was the art of compromise.

Romney still wants t give to todays degenerate Marxist extremist Democrats so he is a RINO.

Reagan compromised with democrats. There is only a small difference in the politics of the Democratic party.

There's a huge difference between the Republicans of Reagan's day and the current Republicans. Regan would be considered a RINO nowadays.

And if there's any party that refuses to compromise, it's the Republicans. They've done NOTHING but obstruct since 2008.

Hell, they couldn't even get an infrastructure bill passed when Trump was in office.

"Kamala Harris says ‘democracy’ is biggest national security threat in CBS interview"

Ronald Reagan was right
If you read the ENTIRE article, fuckwit, she misspoke and clarified her remark.

Later in the interview, she clarified her earlier comment, saying there is a need to “fight for the integrity of our democracy.”

If you read the ENTIRE article, fuckwit, she misspoke and clarified her remark.

Later in the interview, she clarified her earlier comment, saying there is a need to “fight for the integrity of our democracy.”
LET'S GO BRANDON!

Forum List

Back