Far Right-Wingers planning Suicide-by-cop rally in D.C.

hazlnut

Gold Member
Sep 18, 2012
Chicago
'Militias All Across The Nation Are Mobilizing' For Anti-Obama Rally -

I will not celebrate the deaths of thousands of moron tea baggers getting gunned down by Capital Police, Marines, and Drones (if necessary) -- but the world will be a better place.

Happy Easter, Tea Party!!

An organizer for Operation American Spring, a planned right-wing rally in Washington D.C. that hopes to drive President Obama out of office through a “second American Revolution,” said this week that “militias all across the nation are mobilizing” to attend the May demonstration.

In an interview with conservative pundit Erik Rush this week, organizer Harry Riley said that while the militias are “not coming up there with any weapons,” he believes there may be violence and “carnage” if the demonstrators don’t get their way. “I fear the next step, if this doesn’t happen, is going to be something that not a combat soldier wants to see,” he said.

Another rally organizer, Jim Garrow, has called for a “guerrilla war” against Obama.

Rush himself advocated yesterday for a military coup against Obama.

I can't think of anything more anti-American than these clowns.

I will not celebrate the deaths of thousands of moron tea baggers getting gunned down by Capital Police, Marines, and Drones (if necessary) -- but the world will be a better place.

An organizer for Operation American Spring, a planned right-wing rally in Washington D.C. that hopes to drive President Obama out of office through a “second American Revolution,” said this week that “militias all across the nation are mobilizing” to attend the May demonstration.

In an interview with conservative pundit Erik Rush this week, organizer Harry Riley said that while the militias are “not coming up there with any weapons,” he believes there may be violence and “carnage” if the demonstrators don’t get their way. “I fear the next step, if this doesn’t happen, is going to be something that not a combat soldier wants to see,” he said.

Another rally organizer, Jim Garrow, has called for a “guerrilla war” against Obama.

What exactly is "their way"?

Ya questing authority is just so un American.

People like this one are the problem ,If your not like me or think the way I do your bad,the exact th8ings this idiot charges other with it does it ten time as more.

Wait I thought questioning the government and confronting authority were the true american way.

Oh wait, I forgot, thats only when a Republican is in Office. When a progressive asshat is in power then we have to take government diktats without question, and the government can do no wrong.

My mistake.

that site should be put in conspiracy theory forum

nothing but propaganda for the non thinker to rile them up

we see they are harping on the Tea party again

awful site

Last edited:
Nixon had the good sinse to resign.
I doubt Obama is that smart.

Last edited:

^ Exhibit A: Why Progressives like Hitler, Stalin and Mao are history's biggest mass murderers

OPERATION AMERICAN SPRING Scheduled - ErikRush.com - ErikRush.com

MISSION: Restoration of Constitutional government, rule of law, freedom, liberty “of the people, for the people, by the people” from despotic and tyrannical federal leadership.

Assumptions: Millions of Americans will participate.

:lol:

Like the millions bikers who shut down DC?

Or the millions of truckers?

I guess that is why Homeland Security bought all the ammo ... Department of Homeland Security buying up enough ammo to wage seven-year war against the American people

You finally admitted you can't think. Admitting you have a problem is the first step to getting help, the next thing you need to do is ask for it.

You actually believe this?

I can't decide who is dumber them or you.

You need to get a real life, read this crap and listen to Limbaugh, you are a left wing hate filled nut.

That's not a right-wing rally, it's an American rally.

And I'll be there if at all possible.

Forum List

Back