Fantastic article on why

OT:

Wow! Could the editors of the magazine find (or take) no better photo of the Whitten Building?

upload_2017-11-8_19-24-39.png

3642168287_d2a59ef21d_b.jpg

Upon seeing that photo, I was reminded of the Palais Garnier before it was cleaned.

Trump has no idea what is going on. And those around him. I know I can't stop people commenting on this, but I'd prefer you didn't unless you read the whole article. It might be hard for some Trump supporters and it is over 6000 words.

Inside Trump’s Cruel Campaign Against the U.S.D.A.’s Scientists
Funny how all of supposed educated left wingers on here get routinely reamed by just about every Republican on here, and most of them at least voted for Trump....

The number of uneducated Democrats is climbing by the 10s of thousands every year while the average Republican has never been more educated than today.

Trump has no idea what is going on. And those around him. I know I can't stop people commenting on this, but I'd prefer you didn't unless you read the whole article. It might be hard for some Trump supporters and it is over 6000 words.

Inside Trump’s Cruel Campaign Against the U.S.D.A.’s Scientists
Funny how all of supposed educated left wingers on here get routinely reamed by just about every Republican on here, and most of them at least voted for Trump....

The number of uneducated Democrats is climbing by the 10s of thousands every year while the average Republican has never been more educated than today.

Opinions are like arseholes...

Forum List

Back