Fani Willis Going Down

Sorry, this is a long video, but it illustrates a lot of the democrat corruption being exposed. Watch it when you get a chance, if you’re interested in the truth. Of course, the usual useful idiots will attack long before they’ve had time to actually watch the video.

The left are only interested in one truth - their truth.

Yep, your desperation. The guy you voted for is an imbecile. Birds of a feather…
He knows that George Washington didn`t control the airspace at Valley Forge and the Kansas City Chiefs don`t play in the state of Kansas. Take a seat.

You're just doing projection. :itsok: I've never cried about a ruling or election being corrupt just because it didn't go my way.

No, because that's easily discernable from watch a couple episodes of Law and Order. I asked you repeatedly to tell me what is improper or illegal about the meetings and the fact that you can't answer should tell you something.
So what do you think the meetings were about?

Democrats are such nasty sluts. Sickening.

Last edited:
So what do you think the meetings were about?
They were about the Georgia prosecutors hoping to get more evidence on Trump and Co. to improve their case. You tell me what you think they were about what and what laws it breaks.

They were about the Georgia prosecutors hoping to get more evidence on Trump and Co. to improve their case. You tell me what you think they were about what and what laws it breaks.
It looks politically motivated.

They were about the Georgia prosecutors hoping to get more evidence on Trump and Co. to improve their case.
At the White House? Really? What kind of evidence were they expecting to get at the White House?

At the White House? Really? What kind of evidence were they expecting to get at the White House?
White House records on the former resident? Intelligence they have from the Jan 6th committee that wasnt shared with the public. Or maybe they wanted to brief the President on a criminal case involving a former President. Who knows. What you don't know is what would be illegal about that.

Forum List

Back