Famous last words

Agit8r

Gold Member
Dec 4, 2010
1612830141421.png

And then he died of COVID

Yeah... The lung cancer, and treatment of it, had nothing to do with it.
Yeah, he lived for years with cancer and dropped dead 17 days after catching covid, because covid had nothing to do with it.

You're a complete dumbass.
And you are a fuckbilled twatypus. Nice to meet you.

At least my opinion of you is physically possible.
The Dude had lung cancer fer fuks sake!!!!

Yeah, he lived for years with cancer and dropped dead 17 days after catching covid, because covid had nothing to do with it.
I didn't say Covid didn't have anything to do with it. But I'm also not dumb enough to say it's what killed him.

There is a reason why we don't test for the common cold when people die. It would be one hell of a killer.

Right... That's co-morbidity. Do you think scientists, doctors, and coroners do not understand this... But YOU do?

eumonia wouldn't be anywhere near the killer the common cold is if we tested for it at death.
Are you trying to imply that coroners and medical examiners test every death for covid? That they don't know the symptoms and when it contributes to the death? That they are incompetent, or liars, or both? And that they should listen to you? Be clear.

Right... That's co-morbidity. Do you think scientists, doctors, and coroners do not understand this... But YOU do?

LOL...stop acting like covide was the sole cause of death.

LOL...stop acting like covide was the sole cause of death.
I literally just posted, "That's co-morbidity". You literally just quoted it in your post. Pay attention!

The cause of death of this gentleman will likely be covid infection, complicated by lung cancer. What about this does not make sense to you?

Forum List

Back