family sues cops in dallas over shooting black guy in gas station store.,

true blacks have it down to a tea. screaming and yelling and fighting and recording to get a law suit off cops.
I will at this juncture, reiterate. Those Dallas cops and the Memphis cops are in big trouble. Having viewed the video of both incidents, both groups of law enforcement or in the case of the Memphis 5, former law enforcement are in big trouble, and it looks like rightfully so. There is a big difference in me having outrage at what seems to be a fake cry and me turning a blind eye to the action of those paid by government to carry weapons and wield power among the citizenry.

Your racial hatred makes you confused, Moon Bat.

More Whites are shot by cops each year than Negroes even though Negroes commit violent crimes way disproportionate to their demographics.

Which would mean black folks are shot at a rate that is disproportionate to our demographics.

I will at this juncture, reiterate. Those Dallas cops and the Memphis cops are in big trouble. Having viewed the video of both incidents, both groups of law enforcement or in the case of the Memphis 5, former law enforcement are in big trouble, and it looks like rightfully so. There is a big difference in me having outrage at what seems to be a fake cry and me turning a blind eye to the action of those paid by government to carry weapons and wield power among the citizen.

these cops did nothing wrong. those black felon cops in memphis are. it was black black whoop as stuff. and stop talking down to me jerk.

Forum List

Back