False Flags

D

DFresh

http://news.yahoo.com/news?tmpl=story&u=/prweb/20060907/bs_prweb/prweb434292_2

".......In his newly published book "Towers of Deception – The Media Cover-Up of 9/11," Barrie Zwicker, writes about Operation Northwoods and many other such operations that the military and intelligence community refer to as "false flag operations." http://www.newsociety.com/bookid/3932

Zwicker is a lifelong journalist who was a media critic for 35 years and who often appeared on Canadian national TV and radio.

His book explains that these covert operations are designed to appear as if they are being carried out by other entities, such as other countries or terrorist groups, to help demonize them and justify wars for geopolitical reasons and for financial gains.

The term "false flag" is derived from the naval warfare concept of flying false colors; that is, flying the flag of a country other than one's own......"

Ya dont suppose these guys are trying to sell books, do you?

Naw, I am sure their motives are purely altruistic .... HA!

what a crock of horseshit! lmao :)

Yeah declassified military documents, abc news, George Washington State University, Cornell Law school are all a crock of horseshit....Good thinking. I man sees what he wants to see I guess and you sir, are blind.

Read the article before replying stupid.

Yeah declassified military documents, abc news, George Washington State University, Cornell University are all a crock of horseshit....Good thinking. I man sees what he wants to see I guess and you sir, are blind.

All fabrications. Nothing in that article is valid. People like you think Army officers sit around DREAMING up ways to go to war. It takes a simple mind to believe as you do.

• Thanks
Reactions: CSM
All fabrications. Nothing in that article is valid. People like you think Army officers sit around DREAMING up ways to go to war. It takes a simple mind to believe as you do.

Declassified military documents are fabrications???not valid? hmmm:thumbdown:

You think your own gov't knocked down the twin towers, and yet you portray President Bush as the one hitting the bong?! :cuckoo:

I posted an article...not once did I state what I believed.:tongue1:

So where do you get your news, only from nonprofit corporations? Because if you believe that the prescence of profit motive neccessarily makes something false, all you could logically watch would be PBS.

After reading this statement by Eisenhower:

"Only an alert and knowledgeable citizenry can compel the proper meshing of the huge industrial and military machinery of defense with our peaceful methods and goals so that security and liberty may prosper together."

and observing the right wing idiots on this thread,

I have concluded that neither security nor liberty will prosper.

For crissakes you idiots, the U.S. government itself has admited to Operation Northwoods. And you sit there denying it like a bunch of brainless sheep.

Forum List

Back