False Flag Expert Debunks 911 Arab Myth

if y'all really want someone to buy your shit, you need to package it better. "Here--watch this million hour movie cause it proves everything. And if you don't you're a pathetic drone". :cuckoo:

I am not selling anything..I am presenting a opportunity to hear the evidence and the opinions and testimony of top level intel fbi and cia personal that is not being provided through the mainstream media..if you do not wish to know
fuck ya..shut up..dont ask questions you dont want answered

I am not selling anything..I am presenting a opportunity to hear the evidence and the opinions and testimony of top level intel fbi and cia personal that is not being provided through the mainstream media..if you do not wish to know
fuck ya..shut up..dont ask questions you dont want answered

are you incapable of paraphrasing it so we dont have to watch what MIGHT be a ton of shit ?
Apparently you don't want to sell it that badly or don't think there is any urgent need to enlighten us.

Once again, I have Nothing against the Jews or the Jewish religion. In fact, I think the Jewish people are unique and the religion is to be honored as the origional monotheistic revelation of God.

On the other hand, the Zionists who rule Israel are evil fascists who will do anything to further their cause and extend their power in the world.

I hope you can seee the difference?
gee, when has Israel cut someones head off?
yeah, we know WHO the fascists are

gee, when has Israel cut someones head off?
yeah, we know WHO the fascists are
Israel just puts the men, women, and children into a huge open air consentration camp called Gaza.

And then bombs, shoots, and murders the unarmed people at will.

Israel makes the Nazis look like amatures when it comes to genocide and torture of civilians.

more Alex Jones BULLSHIT

how DARE an Alex Jones MORON call anyone else a "drone"
sheeesh

the words of the high level fbi,cia and able danger to name a few presented in the film stand on their own.they certainly did not come from alex jones in fact the opposite is true

Fabled Enemies (Super High Quality, full movie)

fabled enemies full - Google Video

Last edited:
the words of the high level fbi,cia and able danger to name a few presented in the film stand on their own.they certainly did not come from alex jones in fact the opposite is true

Fabled Enemies (Super High Quality, full movie)

fabled enemies full - Google Video

are they so damn secret you can't even tell me who they are ? Cmon man--enough of the 007 crap. Who was THE mastermind ?

your not the sharpest tool in the shed are you boy..and whats with this divecon shit.. are you suppose to be some kind of diver.. er what
moron, you are someone to talk
Alex Jones is making a killing off you fools, and laughing all the way to the bank

Israel just puts the men, women, and children into a huge open air consentration camp called Gaza.

And then bombs, shoots, and murders the unarmed people at will.

Israel makes the Nazis look like amatures when it comes to genocide and torture of civilians.
um, Gaza is under Palestinian control, let them deal with Gaza
dont blame Israel for what your own people do

Forum List

Back