Fallout of Govt trying to save everyone

What will the suicide rate be from the financial wreckage foisted on people by State Government Covid 19 feel good policies. Lady behind us has lost 2 of her 3 jobs. Customer told me today his sister who managed 3 restaurants for a client was told the show is over. They can't go 2 weeks without revenue so liquidation has been started.
2 of 3 jobs? Can't go 2 weeks without revenue?

I thought this was the greatest economy ever? Do people need 3 jobs in the greatest economy ever? See they unable to set aside money to eat for 2 weeks?
How many people are paycheck to paycheck....

I've encountered people who were recently kicked off the SNAP program; however, have a family with special needs individuals. They need to rethink the recent changes to that program.

What will the suicide rate be from the financial wreckage foisted on people by State Government Covid 19 feel good policies. Lady behind us has lost 2 of her 3 jobs. Customer told me today his sister who managed 3 restaurants for a client was told the show is over. They can't go 2 weeks without revenue so liquidation has been started.

I thought this was the greatest economy ever? Do people need 3 jobs in the greatest economy ever? See they unable to set aside money to eat for 2 weeks?
Obviously not "the greatest economy ever" then is it?

Does that number move much at all, meaning perhaps it has more to do with the people than the economy

Does that number move much at all, meaning perhaps it has more to do with the people than the economy
Does it? Please, enlighten us.

Does it? Please, enlighten us.
Not sure......cant dispute the employment gains by the poor during this ADmin though. Getting to a point of not being hand to mouth takes time....even in good times

Forum List

Back