Fallout 4 and liberal propaganda.

Holy fucking hell...

IT"S A FUCKING VIDEON GAME YOU MORON!

I've played Fallout since it's inception and not once have I given any consideration to its politics or social agenda. It's a game. A fun game. No more, no less.

Do you go around finding imagined subtext and subliminal messages in everything you do? You must be miserable...

Now I'll say this one more time, slowly...

DON'T...

BUY...

THE...

GAME...

Why gays are so hysterical about the fact that promotion of sodomy to children and teens is bad..

The only one appearing to be hysterical in this thread is you.

Ah, another gayman. As I understand gay arguments and primitive insults in this thread ends here, with you highly informative reply on my post.

LOL- what the hell is a 'gayman'? Is that another term you discovered from your hundreds of hours of playing Fallout?

Did the game turn you 'gay'?

By the way- I do think your hysteria is hilarious.

You have a problem with this term, okay, I'll call you a faggot. This term is used in many dictionaries. Gays hysteria is hilarious in this thread, they have no arguments, no facts, just personal insults. And don't worry about me, I'm a straight man.

Last edited:
There is every reason to believe that such promotion of homosexuality in extremelly popular game will draw more children and teens into such dangerous sexual behavior. CDC reports already shows us that thousands of kids from 13 to 18 each year diagnosed with HIV due to homosexual contacts. Community homosexual clubs for youth already accept 13-year-olds (or even younger kids) with no identification or permission from parents required, who then interact and socialize with homosexual adults. In the book "Two Teenagers in Twenty" (Edited by Ann Heron, Alyson Publications, 1994) recommended by both PFLAG and GLSEN for teens to read presented a compilation of true first-person "coming out" stories, ostensibly written by teenagers. In the book, one boy relates that he has a 23-year-old lover, a homosexual man he met at a subway stop. The boy telling the story is 15 (p. 81).

I fear that homosexual content in Fallout 4 will be shown compulsively and promoted in this game as it was with Fallout New Vegas. Game with a budget of hundreds of millions dollars with millions of fans of this game series, will certainly be used by liberals as an instrument of propaganda against conservative political parties, religion institutes and traditional family values in the United States and in Europe. It will be very powerful and dangerous instrument of brainwashing. But the dreadest thing is that children will have access to that game, no matter what rating it will have. Kids have parents or older brothers and sisters, which can purchase another sodomic game.

Bethesda can create specific mod or DLC for Fallout in which introduce special NPC for LGBT, but there is no reason to introduce bisexual or gay NPC to all the players. Fallout 3 have none of them.
Have you considered psychiatric counseling......? You should.

I saw not mention of "Republicans" in Fallout 3. The Enclave certainly was not "Republican." Also, there was no romance at all in FO3 or FONV, so the idea that they would include it in the new game is a far fetched. Further, the Fallout universe is an alternate reality with 50's style robots and nuclear powered cars and shit..

Thread fail.

Oh and Dragon Age will let you go teh ghey, but you don't have to. So don't do it.
It is there in Andale. Pretty blatant shit to be honest. Not really a big deal though.

The real hoot here is that you CHOOSE to play how you want. Apparently, this angry person has chosen to play as a gay and then complain about it. He really chooses to focus on something that you must actively seek out and chose to experience. Idiocy.

this way of thinking is pushing hard into people's mind. The only islands of freedom - non-western countries. How about it in China? Or India? Or saudi arabia?

Fallout 4 and LGBT madness.

I was shocked, when I found out that in Fallout 4 (Bethesda planning release of this RPG game on November 2015), player will be granted the opportunity to romance with all their NPC companions in game regardless of sex. This told the public director Todd Howard during the Fallout 4 presentation at Quakecon. That means that all you companions in Fallout 4 can be gays. There is not enough information yet, but I suppose that we see another stupid perk like in Fallout New Vegas that can turn most of the male population into gays. The most anticipated RPG game ever, turns out to be another LGBT bull****.

Fallout game series were full of liberal propaganda even before Fallout 4. Fallout 2 in 1998 introduced gay marriage. In Fallout 2 republican U.S. president and leader of the Enclave Dick Richardson was preparing to launch the FEV virus poison into the North American jet stream to kill the entire population of the mainland. Fallout 3 had cannibals of Andale, who actually say they're republicans and throw a few primitive insults towards liberals. And of course in Fallout 3, the Enclave was presented as fascist government with republican president Eden. President Eden, wanted player to poison all the water supply with a modified form of FEV to eliminate local population in Washinghton DC.

In Fallout New Vegas player has almost no opportunities where he could pursue a deeper conversation with any of the games chicks, no true romances for straight character at all, instead player with «Confirmed Bachelor» perk turned 50% of male population into gays. Also there war a robot called "Fisto" which make anal fisting to male players. Oh, but this is so progressive. LGBT rights need our support, even if they include anal fisting.

Latest CDC reports shows us that 95% of new HIV Cases linked to Homosexual Sex and 3,5% to Heterosexual contacts. Gays represent less than 4% of male population and have 650 times greater chances to be infected with HIV than heterosexual males.

According to the statistics only near 3% of U.S. and E.U. population is a part of LGBT community. So 97% players of the game will be straight, most of them are white males between 17 –40 years old. At least half of the fallout players will be Christians, Jews or Muslims and sodomia considered by their religion beliefs as the greatest sin. So, I can’t see any serious reason for Bethesda to create another openly sodomic game, it will offend most of the fanbase like it was with Fallout New Vegas, than many players complained about annoying gay content of the game.

Bethesda can create specific mod or DLC in which introduce special NPC for LGBT, but there is no reason to offend with bisexual companions, millions of fans who have religion beliefs.

But if company do not care, Bethesda also must introduce necrofilia and pedophilia for further realism. If they are promoting use of drugs, cannibalism and gays in their games just for realism and "freedom of choice", pedophilia is also a great thing for such RPG. It would be so close to reality.

67189041d1440606243-fallout-4-and-lgbt-madness-gay-madness-12-jpg

67189042d1440607050-fallout-4-and-lgbt-madness-hiv-infection-jpg

You must have never played video games before.

In Fable 3 you can have a homosexual encounter and contract a disease. In Dragon Age Origins you can have a same sex relationship with a male player. In Oblivion a Dark Elf ask what the crime is if you screw dead people.

So Fallout 4 is not nothing new when it introduces alternate lifestyles.

I was shocked, when I found out that in Fallout 4 (Bethesda planning release of this RPG game on November 2015), player will be granted the opportunity to romance with all their NPC companions in game regardless of sex. This told the public director Todd Howard during the Fallout 4 presentation at Quakecon. That means that all you companions in Fallout 4 can be gays. There is not enough information yet, but I suppose that we see another stupid perk like in Fallout New Vegas that can turn most of the male population into gays. The most anticipated RPG game ever, turns out to be another LGBT bull****.

Fallout game series were full of liberal propaganda even before Fallout 4. Fallout 2 in 1998 introduced gay marriage. In Fallout 2 republican U.S. president and leader of the Enclave Dick Richardson was preparing to launch the FEV virus poison into the North American jet stream to kill the entire population of the mainland. Fallout 3 had cannibals of Andale, who actually say they're republicans and throw a few primitive insults towards liberals. And of course in Fallout 3, the Enclave was presented as fascist government with republican president Eden. President Eden, wanted player to poison all the water supply with a modified form of FEV to eliminate local population in Washinghton DC.

In Fallout New Vegas player has almost no opportunities where he could pursue a deeper conversation with any of the games chicks, no true romances for straight character at all, instead player with «Confirmed Bachelor» perk turned 50% of male population into gays. Also there war a robot called "Fisto" which make anal fisting to male players. Oh, but this is so progressive. LGBT rights need our support, even if they include anal fisting.

Latest CDC reports shows us that 95% of new HIV Cases linked to Homosexual Sex and 3,5% to Heterosexual contacts. Gays represent less than 4% of male population and have 650 times greater chances to be infected with HIV than heterosexual males.

According to the statistics only near 3% of U.S. and E.U. population is a part of LGBT community. So 97% players of the game will be straight, most of them are white males between 17 –40 years old. At least half of the fallout players will be Christians, Jews or Muslims and sodomia considered by their religion beliefs as the greatest sin. So, I can’t see any serious reason for Bethesda to create another openly sodomic game, it will offend most of the fanbase like it was with Fallout New Vegas, than many players complained about annoying gay content of the game.

Bethesda can create specific mod or DLC in which introduce special NPC for LGBT, but there is no reason to offend with bisexual companions, millions of fans who have religion beliefs.

But if company do not care, Bethesda also must introduce necrofilia and pedophilia for further realism. If they are promoting use of drugs, cannibalism and gays in their games just for realism and "freedom of choice", pedophilia is also a great thing for such RPG. It would be so close to reality.

In Fable 3 you can have a homosexual encounter and contract a disease. In Dragon Age Origins you can have a same sex relationship with a male player. In Oblivion a Dark Elf ask what the crime is if you screw dead people.

More importantly, you get to chose what lifestyles you and the NPC's you are interacting with are. IOW, offense at the idea that someone else may chose to do something you don't like is really asinine.

More importantly, you get to chose what lifestyles you and the NPC's you are interacting with are. IOW, offense at the idea that someone else may chose to do something you don't like is really asinine.

The games I have mentioned offer alternative choices ( well except Oblivion it only ask the question about sex with dead people ) and to me I did not care and it did not take away from the enjoyment of the game.

The games I have mentioned offer alternative choices ( well except Oblivion it only ask the question about sex with dead people ) and to me I did not care and it did not take away from the enjoyment of the game.

IMHO it adds to it. Not that I utilize most of those functions but true open worlds mean exactly that - you can do almost anything. I have not played Dragon Age or Fable 3 but I have played many in the same vein.

Humans are the only animal that will fuck a dead human......And the dead probably move more than my wife when having sex.....Probably moans a little with the last bit of air left in the lungs....Unlike my wife....

Humans are the only animal that will fuck a dead human......And the dead probably move more than my wife when having sex.....Probably moans a little with the last bit of air left in the lungs....Unlike my wife....

I would write you are one disturbed little man, but I already knew that..

I'm normal, it's the rest of the world that is nutz....

I'm normal, it's the rest of the world that is nutz....

I make that claim daily while screaming at passing motorist, so there can not be two sane people in the world that is completely insane...

Forum List

Back