Fake Wanna-Be Libertarian Mayor Resigns In Shame

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA

"A Texas mayor resigned after seemingly telling residents to fend for themselves in a Facebook post amid a deadly and record-breaking winter storm that left much of the state without power Tuesday. As then-mayor of Colorado City, Tim Boyd wrote an insensitive message for people desperate for heat, water and power, saying "only the strong will survive and the weak will [perish.]" "No one owes you [or] your family anything; nor is it the local government's responsibility to support you during trying times like this!" he said. "Sink or swim it's your choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes you NOTHING! I'm sick and tired of people looking for a damn handout."

I'll never understand why these morons spend so much time and money to run for office, get elected; while blatantly believing they themselves serve no role or hold no responsibility in the actual business of governing.

This is the same moron who told his citizens to get out on the icy roads and fend for theirselves while his own "government agencies" were telling those citizens to stay off the roads because of how dangerous they were -- because those government agencies were not responsible for treating those roads -- maybe the ghost of Ayn Rand was going to rise up and treat the roads and winterize the power grids and water filtration units...

Looks like Tim Boyd didn't read the room and thought all of that faux Libertarian bullshit talk would play well in his Texas town and realized quickly that in a crisis; not even the most conservative Texan wants to hear that shit...Not only was he fired but his wife was fired too.

When the going gets tough, the tough get fired .....Poor Texans found out they are just as vulnerable as the rest of the nation, to include California.

"No one owes you [or] your family anything; nor is it the local government's responsibility to support you during trying times like this!" he said. "Sink or swim it's your choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes you NOTHING! I'm sick and tired of people looking for a damn handout."-Psychomayor

Uh, actually the Government does owe it's people help during trying times. Atleast in America, and civilized governments. I dunno about Somalia or shithole countries like that. Bye, Mayor. As a Texan you are a shameful dolt.

"No one owes you [or] your family anything; nor is it the local government's responsibility to support you during trying times like this!" he said. "Sink or swim it's your choice! The City and County, along with power providers or any other service owes you NOTHING! I'm sick and tired of people looking for a damn handout."-Psychomayor

Uh, actually the Government does owe it's people help during trying times. Atleast in America, and civilized governments. I dunno about Somalia or shithole countries like that. Bye, Mayor. As a Texan you are a shameful dolt.
and where do tell can we find that written???

One racist bigot down, many, many more to go.
Opposing race baiting asshole goons like you doesn't make anyone a racist by default.

scissors-cutting-card.jpg

He only told the truth.

In the end, we're all on our own...Eventually, nobody is coming to bail your ass out.

High time you sniveling pearl clutchers pull your heads out of your asses and face it.
LMAO there's no way you're an earnest poster. "Sniveling pearl clutchers"? I mean c'mon...XD
Hit ya pretty close to the mark, huh?

He only told the truth.

In the end, we're all on our own...Eventually, nobody is coming to bail your ass out.

High time you sniveling pearl clutchers pull your heads out of your asses and face it.
LMAO there's no way you're an earnest poster. "Sniveling pearl clutchers"? I mean c'mon...XD
No, it's just you throw insults like a Scooby Doo villain. "You darned kids and your sniveling mutt!"

He only told the truth.

No, it's just you throw insults like a Scooby Doo villain. "You darned kids and your sniveling mutt!"
I only call them like I see them, ya sniveling little pearl clutcher.

He only told the truth.

So energy companies don't owe their customers power??

Those folks should just go out and create their own energy grids??

This how delusional you insecure cucks are....you have went your whole lives being REAL LIFE BITCHES -- and so you think all of this hypothetical fend for yourself tough talk compensates for your bitch ways....

and where do tell can we find that written???

Zuckerberg, Dorsey, the Google Faggots and CNN told AFrench2 that it can be found within the 18 enumerated powers...so without checking for himself he knows it can be.
#IgnorantIndoctrinatedMillennials

Forum List

Back