Fair Warning to Trump and the GOP on the issue of Marijuana

then you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

I wasn't personally calling you a loser...oh wait :eusa_think:
this "loser" done pretty dam good for himself.....but my statement still stands....you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

I don't associate with pot smokers...well you know why. lol
which proves that you dont know what you are talking about....you are just another paranoid person...

Riiiight all my pot smoking friends who continued smoking pot into their 20's and 30's turned out losers, just a coincidence lol.
sure they did,everyone of them....nice tall tales....you and tipsy would get along fine,she has some great stories too.....

I wasn't personally calling you a loser...oh wait :eusa_think:
this "loser" done pretty dam good for himself.....but my statement still stands....you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

It would be too tempting to you?

I smoked pot as a teenager, then I grew up. lol
but you are still on the ignorant side according to the statement you made,and you should know better....that is,if you actually smoked pot....

OMG someone on the internet disagrees with you, get a life dude.

The demographics are staggering. The opposition to legal weed is all elderly, idiots who parroted "Reefer Madness" and other propaganda and still think it has truth. The younger generation wants to MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN by legalizing, growing, shipping, and consuming here, taxing all the way. The net benefit for one year of legal weed is about plus $300 billion to the US Treasury. The younger generation understands that. Keeping it illegal keeps US cash flowing outside the US to criminal gangs who then "convince" others to leave... and come here. The "wall" isn't going to stop that. Getting a clue about reality might.

Every two years, the idiots still parroting Reefer Madness die off, and are replaced in the electorate with younger voters in favor of legalizing. As time goes forward, the GOP, Mr. Trump, and Mr. Sessions will find themselves in the Luddite category here. Indeed, Mr. Sessions is about to find out that the "warmers" were busted by the FBI, who was using a medicinal user for the FBI's angle on the actual science. Will Mr. Sessions be able to admit that this individual is still very smart and competent after using weed for more than 4 decades? As a Christian, he is supposed to be about truth. As one "commanded to serve Israel," he has become "part of the Swamp."

Everything in life has limits. There is legit medical use of weed. There is consuming too much and abusing it. Same thing with sugar...

The GOP needs to get a clue about the marijuana issue in a big hurry. Mr. Trump needs to pardon the victims of Obama's bigotry on this issue. Obama, in 2008, promised "those in compliance with state marijuana laws" they would not be Federally prosecuted. Without warning them, he then pulled a 180 and stabbed them in the back... because they were WHITE and LIBERTARIAN leaning...

Dickinson: Obama's War on Pot

"Back when he was running for president in 2008, Barack Obama insisted that medical marijuana was an issue best left to state and local governments. "I'm not going to be using Justice Department resources to try to circumvent state laws on this issue," he vowed, promising an end to the Bush administration's high-profile raids on providers of medical pot, which is legal in 16 states and the District of Columbia.

But over the past year, the Obama administration has quietly unleashed a multiagency crackdown on medical cannabis that goes far beyond anything undertaken by George W. Bush. The feds are busting growers who operate in full compliance with state laws, vowing to seize the property of anyone who dares to even rent to legal pot dispensaries, and threatening to imprison state employees responsible for regulating medical marijuana. With more than 100 raids on pot dispensaries during his first three years, Obama is now on pace to exceed Bush's record for medical-marijuana busts. "There's no question that Obama's the worst president on medical marijuana," says Rob Kampia, executive director of the Marijuana Policy Project. "He's gone from first to worst."

All of these WHITE VICTIMS of Obama's bigotry here need to be pardoned. It isn't a question of law. It is an issue of being lied to and stabbed in the back. Obama could've done a press conference after being elected and told them he must prosecute. He didn't. He was as sneaky as a KKK member with a sheet over his head.

Will Trump get a clue? Will Sessions? Will the GOP?

Patriotic Americans, this wrong needs to be corrected, and if Trump won't do that, he is worthless....

images

I have no problem legalizing it and putting a Federal Tax Stamp that costs the same percentage wise per pack on marijuana as it does for cigarettes along with an appropriate tax for licensing people to grow it.

So if you thought you could get your Mary Jane smokes for $10-$20 a pack think again.

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

but you are still on the ignorant side according to the statement you made,and you should know better....that is,if you actually smoked pot....

in other words....oh oh harry is on to me....

You don't warn Trump fool Trump warns you. Also, its hilarious how some keep flapping their big stupid mouths about 'demographics'. I have many Hispanic friends, they are no fans of the lying filth liberals most are staunch conservatives. Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.
The fool calling the fool a fool.

Priceless.

One, the marijuana issue will transform the electorate.

Two, the Hispanics are not moving further right. What an idiotic statement.

You don't even know any Hispanics dumbass.
They are Catholic.
They are Family Oriented.
...and they have no aversion to work.
They'd rather earn their way than take the handouts you racists are offering them.

in other words....oh oh harry is on to me....

I smell troll ^^^

Notice that this is all about use... except it isn't. Those opposed to weed are all hyper that someone else might enjoy a toke.

Meanwhile, we are $20 trillion in debt, except the preacher on Sunday doesn't talk about that, because the morons in the congregation can't count past 5...

WE NEED JOBS, REVENUE, and TAX REVENUE.

Legalizing DOES THAT.

STicking your thumb up your ass and parroting your preacher doesn't.

Democrat Math: (more people smoking pot) = (More people working)

Common sense math: Democrats are fucking stupid
I thought republicans were all about less government interference... why then do you want to spend billions on the war on drugs?

Notice that this is all about use... except it isn't. Those opposed to weed are all hyper that someone else might enjoy a toke.

Meanwhile, we are $20 trillion in debt, except the preacher on Sunday doesn't talk about that, because the morons in the congregation can't count past 5...

Legalizing DOES THAT.

I thought republicans were all about less government interference... why then do you want to spend billions on the war on drugs?
Money well spent. Cheaper in the long run because drugs running amok would destroy the nation. Look into the Opium Wars in China sometime.

You don't warn Trump fool Trump warns you. Also, its hilarious how some keep flapping their big stupid mouths about 'demographics'. I have many Hispanic friends, they are no fans of the lying filth liberals most are staunch conservatives. Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.

Hispanics are like every other ethnicity, the more they move up the ladder, the more conservative they come. That's why Democrats want specifically to keep importing the lower classes

You've done it again, genius. You've talked out of your ass in an attempt to make your failed economic ideology appear to have merit.

Legalizing DOES THAT.

Money well spent. Cheaper in the long run because drugs running amok would destroy the nation. Look into the Opium Wars in China sometime.
Drugs are here whether they are legal or not. Difference is we can spend 100s of billions fighting it, or we can make 100s of billions taxing it then invest that money into education and rehab, two things that will actually make a difference. Don't see what good stuffing our prisons is doing except converting troubled kids into career criminals

Legalizing DOES THAT.

Drugs are here whether they are legal or not. Difference is we can spend 100s of billions fighting it, or we can make 100s of billions taxing it then invest that money into education and rehab, two things that will actually make a difference. Don't see what good stuffing our prisons is doing except converting troubled kids into career criminals

So legalize it, get taxes, and then spend that tax money on rehab?

Well that totally makes sense. Sign me up!

Hispanics are like every other ethnicity, the more they move up the ladder, the more conservative they come. That's why Democrats want specifically to keep importing the lower classes

You've done it again, genius. You've talked out of your ass in an attempt to make your failed economic ideology appear to have merit.

So you thought it was the middle class Mexicans running across the border? Seriously?

So you thought it was the middle class Mexicans running across the border? Seriously?

What? That isn't what I responded to at all. Please prove that ethnic groups become more conservative with upward mobility. Please prove that democrats ( many of whom are fiscally conservative ) want "specifically" to keep importing lower classes?

Total bullshit in every respect.

Clearly it's inevitable that weed will be legal given the views of the young versus the old. And it should be. The idea government should make our choices for us is idiotic, socons are no more small government than liberals.

It would be a great move for Republicans to say pot is stupid, but it's not government's job to regulate what we do with our bodies and we're getting government out of the way. Republicans should just drop gay marriage too. Again, even if it goes away it'll come back inevitably.

Republicans need inroads to the young, those are two great opportunities
I agree that the government should not be making a choice as far as marijuana use goes, or anything else that they dictate that we can do or not do with our own bodies.
And at the same time, I feel that the government should not be involved in my charitable donations, there should be a place on the tax form that allows me to opt out of paying my charitable contributions that are used for social programs.
But back to pot, I dont smoke it, I dont like the smell of it, I just dont like it, however if it were to end up as a voter issue, I would without hesitation vote for legalization

If one believes in freedom:

1) what is your resistance to pot?

2). It could bring in bivg time tax revenue if legalized and taxed

3). Of what business is it oif yours what folkj do on their property? How is smoking a joint at home offensive to you?

4). The drug war is lost...over. Wasted money fighting it.

5) alcohol is legal. Nobody has an issue with that.

6). Worker productivity should never factor in. Tens of millions of productive workers use it regularly.

7) legislating mortality goes against conservatism.

Us weed smokers have something to say..... what was that we were going to say again?

Legalizing DOES THAT.

So legalize it, get taxes, and then spend that tax money on rehab?

Well that totally makes sense. Sign me up!
Yes, treatment centers, support groups will help the revolving door... but most of all education will have the largest impact. Much like what California did to tobacco, they took out massive campaigns about the dangers of smoking and anti smoking education. They took something that was cool and made it uncool, now significantly less people smoke in California. Same thing can happen with pot.

Again, it lends the question... why in the world would you want to spend 100s of billions fighting it while all the money funds gangs and the cartel? Our communities could be both saving and making money off legalization and putting that money to constructive use. It is a no brainer

Forum List

Back