Fair Warning to Trump and the GOP on the issue of Marijuana

How can you grow an economy with workers high on weed? We do random screening for drugs as required by our insurance coverage. Without random testing or insurance coverage we have no company, and would probably move the plant to Singapore or somewhere that pot is illegal. There are severe financial consequences for out of control drug use.

Having drugs be legal just means government can't stop you from buying it. Companies are still free to test for it and it can clearly be restricted for things like driving, just as alcohol is now. The point is to take the choice from government.

If my sister sits at home and smokes pot in her house at the end of the day and is driving nowhere, why do you care?

You don't warn Trump fool Trump warns you. Also, its hilarious how some keep flapping their big stupid mouths about 'demographics'. I have many Hispanic friends, they are no fans of the lying filth liberals most are staunch conservatives. Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.
The fool calling the fool a fool.

Priceless.

One, the marijuana issue will transform the electorate.

Two, the Hispanics are not moving further right. What an idiotic statement.

Ah...you are insane. :cuckoo:

You don't warn Trump fool Trump warns you. Also, its hilarious how some keep flapping their big stupid mouths about 'demographics'. I have many Hispanic friends, they are no fans of the lying filth liberals most are staunch conservatives. Its far more likely Hispanics will move the country even further right.

Clearly it's inevitable that weed will be legal given the views of the young versus the old. And it should be. The idea government should make our choices for us is idiotic, socons are no more small government than liberals.

It would be a great move for Republicans to say pot is stupid, but it's not government's job to regulate what we do with our bodies and we're getting government out of the way. Republicans should just drop gay marriage too. Again, even if it goes away it'll come back inevitably.

Republicans need inroads to the young, those are two great opportunities

Young mush brains grow up and mature, as they gain life experience their views change. Its far more likely that pot will be demonized much the way tobacco is now. Making it legal will speed up this process.

Alcohol's a better comparison. Cigarettes are just for smoking, pot is for the mind altering effect like alcohol. Alcohol does a lot more damage. Though ironically when I say that I drink alcohol and don't smoke pot even though I'd have no problem getting all the pot I want like most people

I don't drink or smoke pot. Of the two I equate pot smoking with being a loser.
then you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

I wasn't personally calling you a loser...oh wait :eusa_think:

Clearly it's inevitable that weed will be legal given the views of the young versus the old. And it should be. The idea government should make our choices for us is idiotic, socons are no more small government than liberals.

It would be a great move for Republicans to say pot is stupid, but it's not government's job to regulate what we do with our bodies and we're getting government out of the way. Republicans should just drop gay marriage too. Again, even if it goes away it'll come back inevitably.

Republicans need inroads to the young, those are two great opportunities

Young mush brains grow up and mature, as they gain life experience their views change. Its far more likely that pot will be demonized much the way tobacco is now. Making it legal will speed up this process.

Alcohol's a better comparison. Cigarettes are just for smoking, pot is for the mind altering effect like alcohol. Alcohol does a lot more damage. Though ironically when I say that I drink alcohol and don't smoke pot even though I'd have no problem getting all the pot I want like most people

this "loser" done pretty dam good for himself.....but my statement still stands....you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

Did you hear that GOP? The lefties want you to visibly be the party of unlimited illicit-made-legal drug partying. They WARNED you! :lmao: How many votes will you gain in 2018 by being the party who turned a blind eye while yet another far leftie platform forced its way into working class families' schoolyards?

I think sitting silently by while the left took over with platforms like this is precisely why Trump couldn't be defeated in the primaries. And, ironically, why he won in the general. Sitting silently by while the Satanists drug and depraved sex platforms are tagged onto the GOP by silent assumed-consent nearly cost the GOP its existence.

Did you hear that GOP? The lefties want you to visibly be the party of unlimited illicit-made-legal drug partying. They WARNED you! :lmao:

I totally support that you have the right to not smoke pot. I have the same right which I exercise freely. I haven't smoked pot in almost 35 years. What other people do in the privacy of their own homes on the other hand isn't something I really think about

this "loser" done pretty dam good for himself.....but my statement still stands....you sure as hell dont know many pot smokers....

I don't associate with pot smokers...well you know why. lol

It would be too tempting to you?

That's just what this country needs, more people smoking pot, because there aren't enough worthless fucktards sponging off the system as it is, we need more!

Too bad all these people who are so hell bent on legalizing weed aren't so passionate about education, physical health, you know, things that are actually productive. No wonder this country is going in the shitter.

which proves that you dont know what you are talking about....you are just another paranoid person...

That's just what this country needs, more people smoking pot, because there aren't enough worthless fucktards sponging off the system as it is, we need more!

Too bad all these people who are so hell bent on legalizing weed aren't so passionate about education, physical health, you know, things that are actually productive. No wonder this country is going in the shitter.

How's the war on drugs working out for you? Some of us just want to stop doing stupid to ourselves

Notice that this is all about use... except it isn't. Those opposed to weed are all hyper that someone else might enjoy a toke.

Meanwhile, we are $20 trillion in debt, except the preacher on Sunday doesn't talk about that, because the morons in the congregation can't count past 5...

WE NEED JOBS, REVENUE, and TAX REVENUE.

Legalizing DOES THAT.

STicking your thumb up your ass and parroting your preacher doesn't.

Democrat Math: (more people smoking pot) = (More people working)

Common sense math: Democrats are fucking stupid

I smoked pot as a teenager, then I grew up. lol

many of them are.....probably more than the drinkers of the country...

How's the war on drugs working out for you? Some of us just want to stop doing stupid to ourselves

Well the decriminalization of meth (and all drugs) has begun, and violent crime is back on the rise. How is that working out for YOU?

which proves that you dont know what you are talking about....you are just another paranoid person...

Riiiight all my pot smoking friends who continued smoking pot into their 20's and 30's turned out losers, just a coincidence lol.

I smoked pot as a teenager, then I grew up. lol
but you are still on the ignorant side according to the statement you made,and you should know better....that is,if you actually smoked pot....

Pot will further divide the country between the non drug addicts tired of supporting drug addicts and the drug addicts that need supporting.

With any luck at all, the cartels will wage their war against the legal outlets.

Riiiight all my pot smoking friends who continued smoking pot into their 20's and 30's turned out losers, just a coincidence lol.
So you're living proof that you don't need outside substances to be a loser.

Forum List

Back